++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-11-2002, 07:45 PM   #16
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I got body wash and bath sets for girls, about 4 of them, I got hot wheels, Barbie clothes, some barbie books, some teen magazines, some pencils, pens, paper, diapers, wipes, several little outfitts for kids and then i got (2) 25.00 Wal-mart cards. I guess I mailed them about 2 weeks ago, I cannot really remember, it may not have even been that long. I am so glad to help.
Old 12-11-2002, 08:05 PM   #17
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
I got body wash and bath sets for girls, about 4 of them, I got hot wheels, Barbie clothes, some barbie books, some teen magazines, some pencils, pens, paper, diapers, wipes, several little outfitts for kids and then i got (2) 25.00 Wal-mart cards. I guess I mailed them about 2 weeks ago, I cannot really remember, it may not have even been that long. I am so glad to help.

WOW!!! How generous!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-11-2002, 08:12 PM   #18
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Thanks. I work a lot with charity deals through my church. They like to donate to several organizations as well throughout the year, so they paid for 1/2 of it so that was really great also. I was glad because we were able to do more. I wanted to send so many things that were needed, like diapers, etc., but I wanted some fun things also.
Old 12-11-2002, 09:42 PM   #19
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I shipped my box out yesterday. Along with the baby wipes (heavy!!) were some matchbox cars, puzzles and a few slinky's.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-12-2002, 08:22 AM   #20
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
I shipped my box out yesterday. Along with the baby wipes (heavy!!) were some matchbox cars, puzzles and a few slinky's.

Slinky's are so cool!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-13-2002, 02:16 AM   #21
souldancer
USER INFO »
MAIL SOON!! They need them by Dec. 16

REMINDER...they are asking that items be sent so they RECEIVE Them by Dec. 16...so those of you sending, please get a moving... This was the most fun I had shopping! As much as I HATE/DETEST/DESPISE Barbie...I broke down and got some Barbie slippers. Also, included a whole array of guns, knives, and other toy weapons (j/k)...
Old 12-13-2002, 09:50 AM   #22
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I'll bet you took them all home, put on the Barbie slippers and played war games with your cat with the guns and knives before packing them all back up and sending them to Florida!

Old 12-13-2002, 04:22 PM   #23
shane
USER INFO »
I hope after the Christmas party that they would post on how many gifts that they recieved that would be pretty rewarding for all of us that sent these childrens gifts...
Old 12-13-2002, 08:19 PM   #24
souldancer
USER INFO »
I'll bet you took them all home, put on the Barbie slippers and played war games with your cat with the guns and knives before packing them all back up and sending them to Florida!
You know me soooo well. I thought I would mail the package on Monday, I am having so much fun. The pink, fluffy slippers are a little snug, but my cat loves to pounce on them. Ken is hand-cuffed to the bed. Barbie's looking great in her camouflage mini-skirt, black boots and beret as she strategically holds two automatic rifles and carries a bayonet in a cool suede holder imbedded with tourquoise. She also has a black leather whip (just for fun).
Old 12-13-2002, 08:52 PM   #25
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by souldancer
You know me soooo well.  I thought I would mail the package on Monday, I am having so much fun. The pink, fluffy slippers are a little snug, but my cat loves to pounce on them.  Ken is hand-cuffed to the bed.  Barbie's looking great in her camouflage mini-skirt, black boots and beret as she strategically holds two automatic rifles and carries a bayonet in a cool suede holder imbedded with tourquoise.  She also has a black leather whip (just for fun).

LMAO...:lol: :lol: Gee I have never seen this side of you before!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-13-2002, 09:27 PM   #26
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Oh Souldancer is a wild woman. You should've seen the striptease she did right before the Creed concert in Ft. Wayne. Clothing was flying everywhere!! It was amazing, unfortunatley the camera man came too late to catch it on film so you'll all just have to take my word for it.

Old 12-13-2002, 09:30 PM   #27
JenRN
USER INFO »
Oh Souldancer is a wild woman. You should've seen the striptease she did right before the Creed concert in Ft. Wayne. Clothing was flying everywhere!! It was amazing, unfortunatley the camera man came too late to catch it on film so you'll all just have to take my word for it.

LMAO!!! What a bunch of wild old ladies we are! "X" we are going to have a blast in Florida!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-14-2002, 12:14 AM   #28
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>LMAO!!! &nbsp;What a bunch of wild old ladies we are! &nbsp;"X" we are going to have a blast in Florida! </b>
YOU CAN BET YOUR A## we WILL!!! (but, can you please strike that 'old' in the first line?
Old 12-14-2002, 03:19 PM   #29
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by souldancer
YOU CAN BET YOUR A## we WILL!!! &nbsp;(but, can you please strike that 'old' in the first line?

The "old" was in reference to X! We are definately gonna have a blast!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-14-2002, 11:02 PM   #30
souldancer
USER INFO »