CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   With Arms Wide Open Wish List (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=680)

Wind 11-28-2002 06:02 PM

With Arms Wide Open Wish List

I think this is such a great foundation,that helps these kids,I don't have much,but I'm going to send something from this list.Here is the list what they need.

http://www.witharmswideopen.org/wishlist.cfm

TeriB19 11-28-2002 07:19 PM

Wind, thanks for the info. I printed out the list and will be adding something from it to my own Christmas shopping list this year. Always willing to help out where I can. Great job posting the link, everyone should take a look!

hotforscott 11-28-2002 07:48 PM

That is so awesome Wind, thanks for the info. I am glad people share this info. because some of us don't run across the same things. I have printed the list also and will be mailing something soon.

Thanks!

TeriB19 11-28-2002 09:37 PM

Who here is a member of the foundation? I am. Going to wear my shirt tomorrow in their honor.

hotforscott 11-28-2002 09:44 PM

I have looked into it, but not yet a member. I have been wanting to do it for awhile, but hadn't gotten around to it, i will check it out more once the kids are in bed and I have a little more time. Thanks for the reminder. I wish I had the 5,000 to give, I know they help so many people and it's really great of them to do that.

TeriB19 11-28-2002 09:59 PM

Yes it is. I got swept up into the moment after the Olympics when I saw that the band brought to Utah a bunch of children who had lost parents in the WTC attacks. Had them onstage when they sang DSD. I was so touched by that I logged right on and joined.

hotforscott 11-28-2002 10:01 PM

It breaks my heart that children go through these things. I always try to do whatever I can. It's great to know that people care.

TeriB19 11-28-2002 10:07 PM

Another reason why I love Creed so much, and no, to you younger male fans, it's NOT just because they are hot. It's because they seem to give a damn!

luvscott4ever 11-30-2002 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Another reason why I love Creed so much, and no, to you younger male fans, it's NOT just because they are hot. It's because they seem to give a damn!

Right on Pal!!!! Same goes here!! :)

hotforscott 11-30-2002 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19

I know, they give a damn about so many things and so many people that I love them even more. Their looks are just an added bonus to their great music and common decency.

I bought all kinds of things off the list this morning when the kids and I went shopping. I am gonna mail it Monday morning with my donation and enrollment money.

I saw what they did for the shelter one Christmas on their website and it just broke my heart. I hate to see children in shelters and doing wtihout, and I think that what they did for them was wonderful.

JenRN 12-01-2002 08:05 PM

I printed out my list and I am ready to shop!!!!! I give to a charity every year for the holiday, and this year I will do this!!!! Great idea Wind!;)

TeriB19 12-01-2002 09:11 PM

I was also glad to see they are in need of diapers and wipes, because we've had 3 full unopened containers of baby wipes sitting in the closet since the girls were potty trained and I've been trying to figure out what to do with them. Glad they will be able to use them.

souldancer 12-02-2002 02:17 AM

Thanks Wind for posting that link! :angel:

shane 12-02-2002 09:57 PM

great link thanks I am going shopping tomorrow I will mail some gifts to the children too. Does anyone know is Scott playing Santa this year?

JenRN 12-11-2002 03:30 PM

I shipped my presents out today!!! Has anyone else shipped theirs out? I ended up sending some children videos, Harry Potter toys, girl bath "stuff" and lotions, some Dodge truck toys and some candy and hair accesories for girls! I hope they will like them!:)