++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-01-2004, 01:57 PM   #31
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19)

ps.......I still think he should've at least looked at the lyrics before screwing up America the Beautiful.
Old 11-01-2004, 02:02 PM   #32
NeedforCreed
USER INFO »
Scott's Singing

Hey, if you're a Cardinal fan as I, that was the highlight. Wasn't mush else to cheer about.
Old 11-01-2004, 02:03 PM   #33
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Awww, sorry NeedforCreed...BIG Sox fan here...almost 40 years of frustration swept away for me
Old 11-01-2004, 02:07 PM   #34
NeedforCreed
USER INFO »
I can handle it, as long as the pinstripes didn't win it.
Old 11-01-2004, 02:09 PM   #35
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hehe, RIGHT ON!
Old 11-01-2004, 02:39 PM   #36
creedlvr
USER INFO »
what words did he screw up? i didn't notice any.
Old 11-01-2004, 03:04 PM   #37
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) what words did he screw up? i didn't notice any.
He didn't. If you read the first post, you'll notice the person said Scott butchered America the Beautiful, so people have been having a little fun with that, given that it was God Bless America
Old 11-01-2004, 04:41 PM   #38
creedlvr
USER INFO »
oh ... I guess I must have missed that. thanks!
Old 11-01-2004, 05:10 PM   #39
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
No problem
Old 11-01-2004, 06:57 PM   #40
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by NeedforCreed) Hey, if you're a Cardinal fan as I, that was the highlight. Wasn't mush else to cheer about.
actually, no
the flyover during the nat'l anthem was pretty tight, at least from where we were sitting
plus, i got to witness baseball history firsthand. pretty sweet stuff, even if my team lost. talking to a guy next to us who traded tix to game 5 w/ a Sox fan so he (the guy next to us) could get game 4 tix... said the Sox fan had already paid and everything whatever amount extra, but was wondering if he'd swing by to pick up the tix... pretty obvious who came out on top o' that deal lol
and there was tony womack's leadoff hit... and edgar renteria's 2... and pujols' one towards the end.... and... and... the Cards' pitching not sucking after the 3rd inning... and yelling at the home plate umpire was great b/c he sucked lol

Old 11-01-2004, 06:57 PM   #41
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by BobbyMcGee) Oh it's kinda like an arm chair quarter back okay I see. Lame excuse if you ask me. Ever think about how much Scott's health was f***ed up because he was told to suck it up?????

I can't wait to see how myles handles this.....Myles run, be afraid be very afraid.....esp if they mention predisone........from what I hear he is already having voice problems and is missing soundchecks and ummm let's see they are only how many months into touring??????????? Oh and I forgot he is a bit of a prima donna also........this is of course from the vh1 board if you care to check.

Oh and I forgot to add I personally know a friend who has been to an a/b concert.................confirms what was posted at vh1....

I know this hase bee answered but i thought i would but my two cents in......

1. Myles is sick (as stated before), he admits that he is sick and they have had to cancel shows because of it (as stated)

2. The Vh1 message board is quite possibly the worst source you can get. Try somebody credible.

3. How is he a prima donna?

4. He must miss soundchecks so he can save his voice because he is sick ......hmmm thats a thought.....but i guess you wouldn't have thought of that.

5. what do this have to do with Scott?

6. I looked on the Vh1 message board and I can't find what you are talking about......

Last edited by DekWannaBFlea : 11-01-2004 at 07:01 PM.
Old 11-01-2004, 06:58 PM   #42
RMadd
USER INFO »
in sum, GBA was not the highlight, for me anyway, of the game

Old 11-01-2004, 08:01 PM   #43
creedsister
USER INFO »
I never saw it
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-02-2004, 03:22 AM   #44
Chase
USER INFO »
You're entitiled to your opinion... but you just sounded like a moron. That's my opinion.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:27 AM   #45
johellion
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by BobbyMcGee) Hmm subpar performance according to who? You? You are some music professional.........oh I see......hmmm............

Let's see a/b is in seattle and the cost to see them is what $9.99 to get in........that ain't gonna pay for those tour busses long now is it? Oh and let's not forget the buy one get one free...........Oh and with Brian's wonderful presence in Seattle with the Pearl Jam comment a few years ago that is sure to endear the fine folks of Seattle to a/b...........
[quote]Let's see a/b is in seattle and the cost to see them is what $9.99 to get in........that ain't gonna pay for those tour busses long now is it? Oh and let's not forget the buy one get one free...........Oh and with Brian's wonderful presence in Seattle with the Pearl Jam comment a few years ago that is sure to endear the fine folks of Seattle to a/b...........

First and foremost .....the subject is about Scott's preformance at the world series, and I am not gonna comment on that cause I did not see it, but Bobby you have now pissed me off....You are showing your ignorance again!!!!! The 9.99 tickets .....yes it is paying for their buses, and do YOU think Creed's tickets were high priced at first????I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!! AS A MATTER OF FACT CREEDS SMALL VENUE PRICES WERE ALOT LESS...I PAID 5.00. Now you have to understand the difference....between NOW and in the Creed days...these guys have money already!!! You also said "buses"....They only have ONE bus.

Now!!!! You are talking about Brian, and the Seattle radio interview!!!! I'm not gonna go into that because it was a bunch of bull, stuff being taken out of context, and in the same interview he praied PJ, said he use to listen to them in high school. Now if you want to discuss it with me further...you can PM me or IM me....but don't stir shit YOU know nothing about!!! Thank u