++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2005, 01:01 PM   #1
altered
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Alter Bridge Talk

It seems to me this is the Alter Bridge section of this site and is for Alter Bridge FANS. Every time I come here there is a Arguement about Creed and Scott Stapp. I see why some Creed Fans have divided but not sure why If your not a Alter Bridge fan your in the ALTER BRIDGE FORUM. It seems like the right place for the people who might actually be happy about Myles,Mark, Scott and Brian being together. I personally prefer Alter Bridge to Creed,so I post in the Alter Bridge section. Since this probably will continue,so dont be suprised if Alter Bridge fans take their side in the Alter Bridge Forum!
Old 02-05-2005, 01:05 PM   #2
altered
USER INFO »
oh, I forgot..........[b]ALTERBRIDGE ROCKS!!
Old 02-05-2005, 02:54 PM   #3
titan9
USER INFO »
Well, I'm an equal fan of all three, so you're not going to see me bashing any of the three. I agree, if you don't like an artist, stay out of the forum dedicated to them. I hate Usher and because of that fact, I don't go to any forums that are dedicated to Usher. I know I shouldn't go there, because stating that I hate Usher at those forums would do me no good. But, the reason why I believe there has been more talk about Stapp and Creed in this forum lately, is because quite a few Alter Bridge interviews that have been recently posted have focused more on Stapp and Creed than they have on Alter Bridge. We're hearing(and this is because of the media always asking) Tremonti, Philips and Marshall talking about how hard Stapp was to deal with. We're hearing about the hell that they went through in the final days of Creed. So, of course, when one of these interviews is posted, the talk will shift to Creed and Stapp, because that's what the interview is centering on. It's unfortunate, but it happens.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 02-05-2005, 04:02 PM   #4
RMadd
USER INFO »
i think Creed and (mostly) Stapp get bashed b/c people will compare AB to Creed and point out Stapp's a big difference, etc. and that's why Steve reopened the ABRocks forums.
http://www.alterbridgerocks.com/community/

Old 02-05-2005, 05:05 PM   #5
altered
USER INFO »
I agree the media will keep re hashing the Creed break up and people will continue to talk about it. The thing is, I think the people that end up siding for Mark and beleive his side of things belong on the Alter Bridge section of this site and those that side with Scott belong on his forum.I know there are a lot of people that like both of them also, and they like to post in both, however I know there are die hard Stapp fans that dont like Alter Bridge that are posting on the Alter Bridge forum. And if you do like both, dont be shocked when your in the Alter Bridge forum that people say nice things about Mark and not Scott. I wouldnt go to the Stapp forum and say Myles is a better singer then Scott but I would say that in the Alter Bridge forum !!! Does this make sense to anyone???
Old 02-05-2005, 05:09 PM   #6
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Quote: We're hearing(and this is because of the media always asking) Tremonti, Philips and Marshall talking about how hard Stapp was to deal with. We're hearing about the hell that they went through in the final days of Creed. So, of course, when one of these interviews is posted, the talk will shift to Creed and Stapp, because that's what the interview is centering on. It's unfortunate, but it happens.

Exactly, if they smarten up and get the idea that talking MORE about AB...and LESS if at all about the past...would go a long way in promoting their present project...others may back off as well...

What is unfortunate is that they haven't figured out before now that "personal demons" should be discussed in the confines of your therapists office...not in the media.

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 02-05-2005, 07:40 PM   #7
Agent D
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) Exactly, if they smarten up and get the idea that talking MORE about AB...and LESS if at all about the past...would go a long way in promoting their present project...others may back off as well...

What is unfortunate is that they haven't figured out before now that "personal demons" should be discussed in the confines of your therapists office...not in the media.

See, this is what Altered is talking about, Ann. You hate Alter Bridge's music so why are you here?
Old 02-05-2005, 08:10 PM   #8
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
I can see this turning into a problem so I'm closing it.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Closed Thread