++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-12-2005, 10:57 PM   #1
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
NO, yes He was...

Tolerant.

Jesus that is.

This guy at work keeps trying to tell me Jesus had no tolerance??? Where do people get this from???

WTF?

We see Jesus in the houses of the rich and of the poor, at meals, with women and among children...

He allows his feet to be washed and his head anointed.

He was a true liberal, open-minded, tolerant; He was against all injustice, in the tradition of the Prophets...

Because of His love for all of the people of the world, He died for ALL of humanity, making Jesus the greatest humanist ever born of a woman and there has been none like Him.

He taught the observance of the Mosaic Law, compassion for the poor, mercy, and tolerance...

He spoke in a soft voice and with a loving heart. He was an inspiring teacher who expressed Himself in crystal-clear parables. His messages went straight to the heart of the listener...

Heaven

Old 04-13-2005, 01:09 AM   #2
RMadd
USER INFO »
yes, yes he was a liberal. i remember reading something (prolly in an email) a couple years ago, regarding a billboard or something, "What Would Jesus Drive?" i can't even remember what the ad's answer was. but this article or whatever said he would've driven a Harley, and that makes sense: he was a rebel, an outcast.
funny thing, since you mentioned people telling you jesus is intolerant. today's liberals in the US promote themselves as the more tolerant of the two dominant ideologies (the other being conservatism); and yet, when religion is the issue at hand, it is often dismissed in a manner very uncharacteristic of pure tolerance. basically, non-religious people want us to be tolerant of their choices for lifestyles, but God forbid (no pun intended) they tolerate our lifestyle choices.

Old 04-13-2005, 12:54 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
HE WAS Tolerance And Everything That With The Package The Person A Work Hev Is A Moron Perhaps She Or He Has Not Got The Place In Life Where They Know He Was Tolreance So Has Hard As It Is WE MUST KNOW TOLERANCE
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything