++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 02-27-2004, 09:58 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Bands that suck

Give me bands that suck!!! For me its ,,,Greenday~~The Cure~~The clash~~i would say pearl jam but there a lot of fans here so dont hurt me please~~And Could somebody Please Tell Me why didnt somebody Put that hootie Dude And his band the blowfish Out of there misery I long time Ago,,What a sucky Song I only wanna be with you,,Anybody,,And while And what about those NEW KIDS,,I think these Guys is what trigerd my adolesent Depprasion,,And In years To come we need A real kick ass band to come along And break the spell,,,PARTY ON DUDE AND DUDETS
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-27-2004, 11:19 PM   #2
Rune
USER INFO »
*can't think of any better way to make everyone aware that this post is an attempted troll....posts a sticky note on your forehead*

seriously, everyone has different opinions and that's fine, it's one thing to say you don't like a bands music, but i believe i've said it before, do better.

it really pisses me off that anyone could be so ignorant and just assume that since they don't like it the band obviously sucks.

FYI that "sucky" hootie band as you put it sold more albums than human clay (if i'm not mistaken, up near 20 million worldwide or so i've read somewhere on this board).

So anyways, unless you have something constructive to post, put US out of our misery and keep it to yourself.
Old 02-28-2004, 12:03 AM   #3
RMadd
USER INFO »
calm down dudio, she's not a troll, she's legit... what's wrong w/ wanting to know whom you think sucks? i must say i'm not particularly fond of metallica's new stuff, marilyn manson, and all those other creepy death metal bands... and to generalize, i dislike rap (save for 50 cent, nelly, eminem, afroman, and a few others) and all sorts of teeny-pop (britney, etc.)

Old 02-28-2004, 12:54 AM   #4
Rune
USER INFO »
again i'll restate, it's really annoying when people say something sucks simply because they don't like the music.

if it sucks, do better, if you don't like it, you're completely entitled to feel that way.

saying something sucks and saying you don't like it are two totally different things

sorry if you can't deal with that, but i will speak on what i feel strongly about
Old 02-28-2004, 02:20 AM   #5
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
here are bands i dont like:
limp bizkit
korn
marylin manson
avril lavigne
pop
country
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 02-28-2004, 03:51 AM   #6
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: FYI that "sucky" hootie band as you put it sold more albums than human clay (if i'm not mistaken, up near 20 million worldwide or so i've read somewhere on this board).
Equating sales with quality isn't entirely fair, either. There is plenty of inferior music pulling in millions of dollars; it doesn't mean it's good. Britney has sold a ton, and I don't find her particularly talented musically. She's a package created by the music industry types tailored to sell to a certain demographic. There is a ton of great music out there not seeing the light of day on the radio or the stores because the industry doesn't think it will generate enough money. That, not talent, is what it's really all about now.

To answer the question...Here are bands I don't like very much:

Limp Bizkit
Most bubble-gum pop
Papa Roach
Linkin Park
Evanescence
Old 02-28-2004, 09:46 AM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Putting it in terms of 'bands I don't particularly like' is much better-sounding.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 02-28-2004, 10:21 AM   #8
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
He he he, bands-Dixie Chicks and I think that is self explanatory. Others, not too many of them cuz I like a lot of music...

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101
Old 02-28-2004, 10:31 AM   #9
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) calm down dudio, she's not a troll, she's legit... what's wrong w/ wanting to know whom you think sucks? i must say i'm not particularly fond of metallica's new stuff, marilyn manson, and all those other creepy death metal bands... and to generalize, i dislike rap (save for 50 cent, nelly, eminem, afroman, and a few others) and all sorts of teeny-pop (britney, etc.)
Thanks man,some people R just so fricking serious ya,know And i hate a lot that stuff 2 except Anger he grew on me!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-28-2004, 10:35 AM   #10
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Torn Signs) He he he, bands-Dixie Chicks and I think that is self explanatory. Others, not too many of them cuz I like a lot of music...
hehe dixie chicks made my top 10 of bands that suck I kinda Like The song And video Earl Had to go,,he he he he
Old 02-28-2004, 10:35 AM   #11
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Metallica seems to take the cake here... my opinion on them seems to be more overstated than "Creed Rocks"
All punk bands... i am not impressed by fast, unrhythmic, simple 3 chord songs.
screamer bands.
pop bands

and yes bands do suck. saying it sucks does not signify ignorance on anyones behalf. you know bands suck because we have all been through this before... a song comes on the radio, or the music channel, that is sooo God awful that you look at your radio in disgust. there is awful music out there and there are even awful bands out there.
Old 02-28-2004, 01:04 PM   #12
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
I don't like your basic pop bands. Not crazy about Cradle of Filth and I don't like some country. Oh and I definitely don't like rap.

Creedsister, with all do respect, please do not say that Hootie and the Blowfish have a sucky song. I personally like their music. I know you are entitled to your own opinion about not liking them, but please have respect for those of us who do.

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you

Last edited by PaulMcCoygirl : 02-28-2004 at 01:07 PM.
Old 02-28-2004, 02:56 PM   #13
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl) I don't like some country.

"dont break my heart.... my achie breakie heart"
Old 02-28-2004, 03:12 PM   #14
Lechium
USER INFO »
The Cure sucks? whoa... maybe you ment creed? Cuz cure is defenetly a good band... sad...

p.s. any band that sounds exacly like 10billion others sucks in my eyes. It's very simple, so decide for yourself.
Old 02-28-2004, 03:26 PM   #15
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Bands I don't like are Yanni, Eminem and most of rap, country(I'd rather slit my wrists then listen to that) Limp Bizkit blows donkeys IMO Don't like much of the pop music either.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot