++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 06-04-2004, 12:40 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
As Understanding

As understanding Can be I write Now of A Matter that I have started to slowley See For It Said Unto Me For This Wall Is Not Prison But A Shelter And On Its Ground Shall Build My Foudation From The Ground Up It Shall Be Judged Without Spot Or Blemish It Was Build From The Water As Understanding Its Cold Its Bitter Its A Grave That Has Killed The Flesh I To Was In A Grave And Its One Hell of A Ride To Be Cold With No One To Hold But Did I Leave You Alone Did She Not Remain Here In The Shadows With You For Way To Long Blame Me For The Pain Blame Me For The Tears Blame Me For An Empire That Fell Blame Me For For It All As Understanding As For Iam Understanding To Know It That Sword You Must Live It As I Cry You Fell Right Upon It If It Drove Its Blade Your Heart It Drove It Mine More Than One Time You both feel its ways the first time as understanding She tastes my pain with my own blood she fell in love with my shadow and took the unknowing pain and marys secrets to the grave Blam me for the pain blame me for the tears if you know me you know you and the words spoken here should anwser a question or two with just understanding i was once like you and i did this for the both of you as understanding as i can be i wont say my name for you should know Its only me im sorry my ways is pain i never said it would be easy but i would never leave you a alone be strong you will have a chance to see all the pain has not be in vein mine was im the forgotten love but the you have never forgot me noir will i ever forget you i wont live you in the midst of my own well to dye i too break down and sigh i have put more on the both of you that you can bear now your supprised of how much you can bear you here her crys but yet your hands are tied you feel his power and taste his strife you would dye for him and he would dye for you if one fell before the other was through but please Remembear ive already done that for you As understanding as i can be This was meant to be Its Here Were I Carried You To Be To Grow To Know As understand As I Can Be I Did Not Bring You Here To dye But To Survive Im did you ever think i would let you down when i gave you crowns this is cold and it is bittersweet but did i not tell you she was your for keeps as understanding as i can be and forgive me i have never spoken this before but please forgive me but i love you more and i know more as i will always i will never leave you empty handed and my promises are true and from the bold voice i speak to the both you to my shadow i speak for the both of you when i let go of the both of you it will onece more feel like the end of me Again But I will do it all over again so that you will taste life but whats happend here will echo in my memories but my spirt will move on and set the capatives free like it was meant to be but its here i will cherish were i was ever loved and needed the most never this much was my Ghost need it please forgive me if i have loved you to much as understanding as i can now be
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything