++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-25-2004, 03:54 PM   #16
Lechium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
He's a sick person.
Sick people should be treated and cured, rather than condemned and thrown to prison.
Old 01-25-2004, 04:12 PM   #17
archie bunker
USER INFO »
mikey

Quote: (Originally Posted by HoundDog) Give me OZZY! Anyday!!
mikey aint even worthy to shine ozzy's shoes
Old 01-25-2004, 04:28 PM   #18
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by archie bunker) mikey aint even worthy to shine ozzy's shoes

Eh Ozzy doesn't really do much for me!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 01-25-2004, 04:36 PM   #19
archie bunker
USER INFO »
maybe

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed) Eh Ozzy doesn't really do much for me!
you have to admit he is better than micheal jackson
Old 01-25-2004, 06:31 PM   #20
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) He's a sick person.
Sick people should be treated and cured, rather than condemned and thrown to prison.
Eh, I say throw him in prison (a real one, not some nice old place where celebs generally stay), let him be treated by the other prisoners as he has treated these poor children. "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth", says I. "Who dropped the soap?"

Old 01-25-2004, 07:38 PM   #21
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Please don't throw rocks at me, but I believe he hasn't done anything, and I feel sorry for the guy. I have to say, that I am quite a fan of some of his songs, he's a fucking good artist, I used to be in love with him when I was a kid, I had posters all over the wall, photo's everywhere. Some of his songs are awesome, really catchy. Not just that, but there has been a number of documenterys on TV over the last couple of months, I have watched all of them with high interest, and when they talk to Elizabeth Taylor, Michael's parents, and his friends, you can see the guy come out, you can see behind the fame, behind the music. I can see his love for children, the children of the world mean everything to him. You can see that, on these doco's, and when you listen to his music. He's a fun loving guy with a troubled past and a troubled present life.

But then again, I can't be absolutley positively sure. I mean obvioulsy I don't know Michael personally, there are alot of hidden secrets, alot of things none of us know about him, but from what I can see, my perspective, he hasn't done anything. I feel about 80% with that opinon. The other 20% thinks that he has done these things, because he does seem so, so troubled and weird, but I really don't know. I like the guy and feel sorry for him, but I'm not going to say he defenitly hasn't done anything, and I'm not going to say he defenitly has done anything.

Just my
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-25-2004, 07:53 PM   #22
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I think the man needs help and should be kept away from children.
Old 01-25-2004, 08:25 PM   #23
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I think the man needs help and should be kept away from children.
Well at least someone on this board thinks straught. Others are full of mercy and love, so they are willing to fuck sick person over as hard as they can based on few occusations.
Old 01-25-2004, 08:42 PM   #24
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) but from what I can see, my perspective, he hasn't done anything. I feel about 80% with that opinon. The other 20% thinks that he has done these things, because he does seem so, so troubled and weird, but I really don't know. I like the guy and feel sorry for him, but I'm not going to say he defenitly hasn't done anything, and I'm not going to say he defenitly has done anything.

Lemme get this straight: "what I can see... he hasn't done anything", followed by "i'm not going to say he hasn't done anything... i'm not going to say he has done anything"
Riiiiiiight
And w/ the math... where do you live? Just about everyone I know agrees that Jacko's whacko, and he deserves to be molested like a small child in prison (or w/ a similar punishment, I suppose). He's been getting away with this perverse behavior for far too long, primarily b/c he WAS a big star. Granted, there are still people who don't want to believe such an innocent man from their youths is molesting children. My advice to them: get your heads out of your asses! I don't give a shit what he's done in the past, w/ the Jackson 5 or as a solo artist. The fact of the matter is HE MOLESTS CHILDREN. THAT STUFF IS ILLEGAL. Plain & simple. If a child molester is allowed to walk, is that not saying something is messed up w/ our legal system?
And on a side note, anyone find it funny that R. Kelly (who propositioned an undercover cop posing as a minor for sex and other stuff) and Jacko recently collaborated on a song? All I can say is, at least R. Kelly goes for the opposite sex.

Old 01-25-2004, 08:52 PM   #25
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: And on a side note, anyone find it funny that R. Kelly (who propositioned an undercover cop posing as a minor for sex and other stuff) and Jacko recently collaborated on a song? All I can say is, at least R. Kelly goes for the opposite sex.
So, because he goes for the opposite sex that makes R. Kelly's crime less egregious??? PLEASE...talk about needing to get your head out of your a**. A minor is a child, too!
Old 01-25-2004, 09:16 PM   #26
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) Lemme get this straight: "what I can see... he hasn't done anything", followed by "i'm not going to say he hasn't done anything... i'm not going to say he has done anything"
Riiiiiiight
Yeah but you see I'm confused. I am with thinking he hasn't done anything, and I am with thinking he has. What's to believe? I think both. I just don't know because of these documentarys I have seen on TV, you know they were really really private and went into his life, his background. It's hard to know what to think, that's why I think both.

Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) And w/ the math... where do you live? Just about everyone I know agrees that Jacko's whacko,
Ugh. Do you think I care what everyone that you know thinks? I couldn't care less, they can think what they like, but this is what I think.

Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) The fact of the matter is HE MOLESTS CHILDREN. THAT STUFF IS ILLEGAL.
Yeah it's illegal, but how do you know that he HAS done this shit? Because of what other people think? Because of what you see on television every day, or what you read in the newspaper? Because of what you see Michael doing, how he's acting, have you ever stopped to think that he could be emotinally scared? Look at what he's been through, his highs and lows, and now he gets accused of this, if I was him I would have killed myself a long time ago.

Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) If a child molester is allowed to walk, is that not saying something is messed up w/ our legal system?
Yeah no shit, your legal system is messed up, this whole world is messed up. I mean they bet Michael. The fucking COPS bet him. Come on, what's up with that? And changing subject here, I was watching an American cop show the other night, I had to turn it off because of what I saw. There was a cop chase on, they chased this guy down the motorway for oh I don't know about 10 minutes, they caught him, and they bet him. He was bleeding all over the show, but the cops kept on beaing him. It MAKES ME SICK to see things like that going on, I had to turn it off I couldn't watch anymore. The cops are FUCKED IN THE HEAD, yeah the criminal did something wrong, but to beat them like they did, makes me disgusted. Sorry but that's kinda along with the legal system
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-25-2004, 09:33 PM   #27
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) So, because he goes for the opposite sex that makes R. Kelly's crime less egregious??? PLEASE...talk about needing to get your head out of your a**. A minor is a child, too!

well 16-17 is hardly a child, really...
Old 01-25-2004, 09:35 PM   #28
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
It's still wrong, it's still taking advantage of a young person, IMO.
Old 01-25-2004, 09:36 PM   #29
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) So, because he goes for the opposite sex that makes R. Kelly's crime less egregious??? PLEASE...talk about needing to get your head out of your a**. A minor is a child, too!
easy there, it was a joke (okay, blast me for making light of a serious situation...)

Old 01-25-2004, 09:47 PM   #30
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) Ugh. Do you think I care what everyone that you know thinks? I couldn't care less, they can think what they like, but this is what I think.
Yes, b/c you quoted "numbers" on whom you thought sided w/ Jacko.

Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) Yeah it's illegal, but how do you know that he HAS done this shit? Because of what other people think? Because of what you see on television every day, or what you read in the newspaper? Because of what you see Michael doing, how he's acting, have you ever stopped to think that he could be emotinally scared? Look at what he's been through, his highs and lows, and now he gets accused of this, if I was him I would have killed myself a long time ago.
Well, I tend to rely on the newspapers and television as a fairly reliable source of news information. And I'll assume you mean "emotionally scarred"... IMO, that's not an excuse. And if he is, shouldn't he have gotten help a long time ago? His odd actions aren't exactly new.

Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) Yeah no shit, your legal system is messed up, this whole world is messed up. I mean they bet Michael. The fucking COPS bet him. Come on, what's up with that? And changing subject here, I was watching an American cop show the other night, I had to turn it off because of what I saw. There was a cop chase on, they chased this guy down the motorway for oh I don't know about 10 minutes, they caught him, and they bet him. He was bleeding all over the show, but the cops kept on beaing him. It MAKES ME SICK to see things like that going on, I had to turn it off I couldn't watch anymore. The cops are FUCKED IN THE HEAD, yeah the criminal did something wrong, but to beat them like they did, makes me disgusted. Sorry but that's kinda along with the legal system
Funny how you "diss" American television for its unreliability, but then form opinions on the police based on what you've seen on a TV show most Americans (somewhere around 80%?) consider to be pretty stupid and, in some cases (as w/ the beating), a bit skewed. After all, violence makes for great TV. NASCAR is only fun to watch b/c you hope for crashes (sad, but true). Baseball gets that much more exciting when the benches clear or when a player gets beaned in the head and has to be restrained. But, back on topic, the cops are not directly related to the legal system. Yes, they enforce the laws of the area under their jurisdiction (sometimes inappropriately, as you have pointed out). But the fact that the cops may have caused Whacko Jacko physical harm should not, in any way, detract from the fact that he molests children.