++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 09-15-2011, 10:56 PM   #16
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: It's official CREED 5 in the works

Brian:
Quote: Just heard @creed @MarkTremonti and @scottstapp were getting together during our break before AB Europe. Good things rising.

Stapp:
Quote: IT BEGINS. Tremonti and I are getting together 2start writing CREED#5 Oct 10. GETTING BACK TO THE ROOTS OF CREED's BRAND OF ROCK AND ROLL.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:11 AM   #17
nagpo
USER INFO »

Wind-up probably has stapp by the balls again. Won't let him release his second solo album until Creed goes platinum again probably. I doubt they will, but i can't wait for more Creed. I just hope it isn't like the last album where Stapp uses material from his solo album and tremonti uses alterbridge material.

I'm glad they're writing this together, hopefully we'll get a creed sounding creed album. All though I did like Full Circle. I wonder what else is in store for us.

Will this be full album or an acoustic/b-side thing.

Last edited by nagpo : 09-16-2011 at 11:57 AM.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:54 PM   #18
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Wind-up probably has stapp by the balls again. Won't let him release his second solo album until Creed goes platinum again probably. I doubt they will, but i can't wait for more Creed. I just hope it isn't like the last album where Stapp uses material from his solo album and tremonti uses alterbridge material.

I'm glad they're writing this together, hopefully we'll get a creed sounding creed album. All though I did like Full Circle. I wonder what else is in store for us.

Will this be full album or an acoustic/b-side thing.
thank you for posting, and those of you that have that will enough to still have faith in my brothers, solo project Lord I cant imagine the reward in heaven. love ya,s dont know stapp I promise. I only know those who i choose to know, Love ya,s group hugs
Old 09-16-2011, 05:01 PM   #19
Stevensonart
USER INFO »

I agree with you that Wind up is a problem. FC had absolutely no marketing behind it. I tweeted to Scott that marketing is a must for the next album. Hell I don't even think half of the fans new they were back together or even that FC existed when it came out. To top it off there not really big on using social media which is the life blood for music and bands now.
Here's to a promising 2012!
Old 09-17-2011, 09:15 AM   #20
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

I agree with both of you. I think half the fans didn't know they were back together. I would mention the reunion and a common response would be something like, I didn't know they were back together I used to listen to them back in middle school. I'm not sure if these fans really would care that much either way, but I think better marketing would help.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:45 AM   #21
nagpo
USER INFO »

"9.16.11 Mark Tremonti RE: Creed 2012 - "We plan on doing a lot of touring next year, and we'll either write as we're touring or write beforehand. It's still kind of up in the air."

....what?
Old 09-17-2011, 05:53 PM   #22
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

I really really love what we're seeing here. Pretty much all of my old complaints about the band have been proven wrong.

Quote: "9.16.11 Mark Tremonti RE: Creed 2012 - "We plan on doing a lot of touring next year, and we'll either write as we're touring or write beforehand. It's still kind of up in the air."

....what?

He's saying they are going on tour and will either write the new album on tour or write it before the tour. IMO they should not tour an just write the album and record it. then tour for a year and a half like you did with AB.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:58 PM   #23
Agent D
USER INFO »

Whatever happened to that single they were allegedly going to record and then release immediately?
Old 09-18-2011, 04:15 AM   #24
nagpo
USER INFO »

Who knows, maybe tremonti got busy with with AB.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:38 AM   #25
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by My Sacrifice) I agree with both of you. I think half the fans didn't know they were back together. I would mention the reunion and a common response would be something like, I didn't know they were back together I used to listen to them back in middle school. I'm not sure if these fans really would care that much either way, but I think better marketing would help.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:43 AM   #26
Stevensonart
USER INFO »

I would be willing to bet that the single you are referring to makes it on this album. It would not surprise me if the music they are getting together on to write Oct 10 is finishing older material. If I recall the song that was to come out was supposed to be like older Creed material. Now they are saying there getting back to their roots. I was really hoping for the solo album first from Scott. When he did the interview and played some of the new material, I heard some really good stuff on it. Oh Well, I think Wind Ups the problem.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:40 PM   #27
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stevensonart) I would be willing to bet that the single you are referring to makes it on this album. It would not surprise me if the music they are getting together on to write Oct 10 is finishing older material. If I recall the song that was to come out was supposed to be like older Creed material. Now they are saying there getting back to their roots. I was really hoping for the solo album first from Scott. When he did the interview and played some of the new material, I heard some really good stuff on it. Oh Well, I think Wind Ups the problem.
In Mark,s words we will just have to wait and see what happens. which almost became my signature btw. Love Ya,s
Old 10-04-2011, 08:30 PM   #28
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Mark:
Quote: Talked to Scott today, the new Creed writing begins Monday!

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:39 PM   #29
ComaWhite
USER INFO »
Currently:

^ beat me to it
Old 10-04-2011, 10:28 PM   #30
nagpo
USER INFO »