++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-11-2008, 06:32 AM   #1996
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

I know what you mean Sis!!!

I'll take a run down building with a handful of people before I go into a mega-church again!!!

It's like;

"Take a number, and have a seat in the back, the reverend will see you in numerical order if he has time."

"But I am not a number, I am a person?"

"Well we don't have time to be personal or really talk about anything that has to do with The Bible or you, we have an agenda and a quota to meet thia week so we can raise enough money to add a gym on our building."

Heaven

Old 02-11-2008, 06:33 AM   #1997
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 11th

"Seeing others as God does."

Love does not focus on me, but on others. Each of these qualities of love is based upon an affectionate, compassionate, and forgiving attitude that regards others of value and not just self. No wonder the old saying goes "The middle of sIn is a big I!"

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

1 Corinthians 13:4-5

Heaven

Old 02-11-2008, 09:06 PM   #1998
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) I know what you mean Sis!!!

I'll take a run down building with a handful of people before I go into a mega-church again!!!

It's like;

"Take a number, and have a seat in the back, the reverend will see you in numerical order if he has time."

"But I am not a number, I am a person?"

"Well we don't have time to be personal or really talk about anything that has to do with The Bible or you, we have an agenda and a quota to meet thia week so we can raise enough money to add a gym on our building."

Heaven

COME ON !!!! Amos 5 Verse 21, and 27 ,
Old 02-12-2008, 06:40 AM   #1999
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Indeed!!! A pretence of piety is double iniquity, and so it will be found.

Heaven

Old 02-12-2008, 06:41 AM   #2000
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 12th

"The Bible tells of God’s great love for us."

God loves us like no one else ever could. He showed that love when He sent His Son, Jesus, to be our Savior. He’s also the best companion we’ll ever have.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:16

Heaven

Old 02-13-2008, 06:30 AM   #2001
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 13th

"Abundant blessings."

Putting forth a great deal of effort is much easier when we can feel we've accomplished something. There is a basic instinct within each of us that likes praise and reward. We need to feel that we are noticed when we do what is good and right. The Lord sees all that we do, and His pleasure is ever with us. His abundant blessings come to all who truly love Him and pursue Him with all their heart, mind, and soul.

The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath be recompensed me.

Psalm 18:20

Heaven

Old 02-14-2008, 06:40 AM   #2002
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Valentine's Day 2008

"Jesus' Love."

How strong and true is Jesus' love for his disciples? In the immediate context, this means he is willing to give sacrificially and extravagantly by dying for them on the cross, and he is also willing to love selflessly and practically by washing their feet. His ministry reveals he also will do almost anything in between extravagant and practical. Imagine if we all read the Gospels, and committed to love each other in the same way Jesus showed his love to his disciples!

Beyond the cards and candy let us set our sights higher. Where our words and actions reflect some resemblance of his love, as we bring together everyone we can teaching to love through the example of Jesus.

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you , so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.

John 13:34-35

Happy Valentines Day Gang!

Heaven

Old 02-14-2008, 10:31 AM   #2003
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
F

And That GREATER Love HAS Risen Today, Forgotten Love Songs AMEN As We Cling To The Master We OUR Reminded Of His Love,His Endless Compassion HIS STRENGETH AND IS MIGHT AND HIS LIGHT OF THE WORLD, I COULD, Face A Mountain BUT I COULD NEVER CLIMB ALONE I COULD START ANOTHER DAY BUT HOW MANY JUST DONT KNOW YOUR THE REASON THE SUN SHINES DOWN AND THE NIGHTS THEY GROW COLD, ONLY YOU THAT I,LL HOLD WHEN IM YOUNG ONLY YOU AS WE GROW OLD, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Tommy Lee,
Old 02-14-2008, 11:01 AM   #2004
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
as we reflect On this Holiday A GREATER LOVE,

I Think Of MY First LOVE, WHICH IS CHRIST A GREATER LOVE HAS REASON FOR HIS DISCIPLES AND SEEKERS BUT YA KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD TAKE THIS Day AND GIVE HIM PRAISE , BECAUSE HE KNOWS WE NEED STRENGETH WE NEED COUNCIL AND WE NEED TRUTH WE NEED HIM AS OUR GOD TODAY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BUT WHEN WE LOOSE SIGHT OF THE REAL THING WE SHOULD BE REMINDED TODAY OF THE WALK OF LOVE FOR US THE HEART OF THORNS THE STAR WHO SHINETH DOWNDED ON HIS BIRTH THE MEN WHO CAME BEFORE HIM AND COULD NEVER FILL HIS SHOES AS JOHN THE BABTISTED DECLARED HE WAS KING, ONE WILL CAME AFTER ME WHOS SHOES I,AM NOT WORTHY OF GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYY, THEN HE TAUGHT MANY GAVE NO THOUGHT OF TOMMROW AND THEN CARRIED HIS CROSS AND TOLD HIS FRIENDS FAREWELL, ON THAT DARK DAY, GLORYYYYYYY, AND HIS LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING AND STRENGETH WAS PIRCERED THROUGH OUT CENTRUYS AS A REMINDER THAT HE IS LOVE THE GREATEST LOVE AND ALL WE GOTTA DO IS TODAY IS KEEP HOLDING BECAUSE WHAT EVER WE FACE TODAY WAS PAID FOR TODAY GLORYYYYYYYYYY if you wanna look at it like that OR THE EGG COMING UP AT YA EASTER, IT Really Dont Matter, GLORY, Romans 8.32, 32,39,HE THAT SPARED NOT HIS OWN SON But DELIVERED HIM UP FOR US ALL HOW SHALL HE NOT WITH HIM ALSO FREELY GIVE US ALL THINGS, WHO SHALL LAY ANYTHING TO THE CHARGE OF GODS ELECT IT IS GOD THAT JUSTIFIETH, Who Is that Coondemeth it is christ That DIED yea Rather That Is Risen Again Who Is Even GLORY AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD Who Also Maketh Intercession For Us Who Shall Separate US From The Love Of Christ SHALL TRIBULATION OR DISTRESS OR PERSECUTION OR FAMINE, And their Is All Kind Of Famines THERE IS ALL KIND OF HUNGERS TODAY THAT ONLY HE CAN FILL AND IF NEEDED MAKE IT RUN OVER GLORY TO GOD, Or nakedness Or Peril Or Sword, NAY IN ALL THESE THINGS WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS THROUGH HIM THAT LOVES US FOR I,AM PERSUADED THAT NEITHER DEATH NOR LIFE NOR ANGELS NOR PRINCEIPALITIES NOR POWERS NOR THINGS PRESENT NOR THINGS TO COME NOR HEIGHT NOR DEPTH NOR ANY OTHER CREATURE SHALL BE ABLE TO SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD WHICH IS CHRIST OUR LORD,
Old 02-14-2008, 11:12 AM   #2005
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou)

Indeed!!! A pretence of piety is double iniquity, and so it will be found.

Heaven

GLORY, 1 kings 18 17,40, GLORY,
Old 02-15-2008, 06:30 AM   #2006
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 15th

"He loved us first!"

He offered his Son to save us regardless of our decision to believe or ignore his grace. We are given the ability to accept or reject the death of his Son as the sacrifice for our sins. The only condition, as 1 John 2:1-2 emphasizes, is that we realize that he died for everyone else in the world, too!

This is love: not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

1 John 4:10

Heaven

Old 02-15-2008, 09:08 PM   #2007
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen There Is Just Something ,

ABOUT THAT NAME, Jesus HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME, indeed brother im reading to ya,lls from the book of Romans GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYY HE DIED FOR THE WORLD, For Many Are Called But The Few Be Chosen , No Matter who you are pharisee OR HERTIANCE OF THE 12 Tribe, or were your spirtual growth is or was as it was written WHO SO EVER SHALL CALL UP ON HIS NAME SHALL BE SAVED, GLORY HE IS MIGHTY GLORY, Thats Why It was wriiten for all genrations CHOOSE THIS DAY WHO YE SHALL SERVE,
Old 02-16-2008, 08:37 AM   #2008
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 16th

"Bitter or better."

Grief changes our perspective on life. It is trite but true that how we deal with sorrow will make us either bitter or better. In a remarkable statement, the psalmist actually thanked God for a difficult experience: “Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I keep Your word. . . . It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn Your statutes” (Ps. 119:67,71). We don’t know the nature of the psalmist’s affliction, but the positive outcome was a longing to obey the Lord and a hunger for His Word. Rarely can we use this truth to comfort those who hurt. Instead, it is the Lord’s word to us from His compassionate heart and the touch from His healing hand.

When we grieve, it feels more like dying than growing. But as God wraps His loving arms around us, we have the assurance of His faithful care.

Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints.

Psalm 116:15

Heaven

Old 02-17-2008, 08:32 AM   #2009
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 17th

"Conquerors!"

When you open up the final book of the Bible, Revelation, that is the message; Christians win because Jesus is the one true conqueror. No matter how the battle is going for you right now, remember that in the end, we win!

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or sword? No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

Romans 8:35-37

Heaven

Old 02-18-2008, 12:51 AM   #2010
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
bitter Or better

Glory To God Brother Either Way It is A Process and durring that process we sometimes stumble sometimes more than we like, We Are Partakers Of the suffering To comfort those who are going through the same process, If We Die With Him We Shall Indeed LIVE WITH HIM GLORY Over 2 Cor 10,3,6 for though we walk in the flesh we do not war after the flesh for the weapons of our warfare ARE NOT CARNAL BUT MIGHTY THROUGH GOD PULLING DOWN STRONG HOLDS, casting down imaginations AND EVERY HIGH THING THAT EXCALTETH ITSELF AGAINST THE KNOWLEGE OF GOD AND BRINGING INTO CAPTIVITY EVERYTHOUGHT TO THE OBIEDENCE OF CHRIST AND HAVING IN READINESS TO REVENGE ALL DISOBIDENCE WHEN YOUR OBEDIENCE ID FULFILLED, in my self i cant do JACK BUT I CAN PERFORM ALL THINGS WITH CHRIST WHO STRENTHENS ME , and i dont care how strong we think we get or how our flesh does not bother us any more I say No The Flesh Will Always Have To be burned WE NEED STRENGETH sometimes in double portions And As We Grow We Are Not Going Be Tried Harder THAN BEFORE IF THE SPIRT BE ALWAYS WILLING THE FLESH WILL ALWAYS BE WEAK, and you,ll hear this process from a brother or sister Im On Fire For You God but i just keep messing up it happens AGAIN More Times Than We Like or wish to dicuss BUT WHEN WE GIVE OUR LIFE AND MAKE OUR HEART BODY SOUL AND MIND A LIVING SACRIFICE We Got To Rest Asure THAT WE OUR IN HIS HANDS you surley dont tell the molder how he knows how to form the clay speaking of the precious psalms, The Righteous Are Secure, Psalm 37, 23,24 THE STEPS OF A GOOD MAN,ARE ORDERED BY THE LORD,GLORY AND HE DELIGHTS IN HIS WAYS THOUGH HE FALL HE SHALL NOT BE UTTRLEY CAST DOWN FOR THE LORD UP HOLDETH HIS HAND IN FALIURE IN THE HIGHS AND IN THE LOWS AND IN THE VALLEY AND ON THE MOUNTAIN