++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 06-24-2009, 09:20 AM   #31
skyguy86
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Aol Sessions Up

^^^^Agreed. I can't wait to be at the front of a screaming arena. THAT will draw the emotion back out of all of them I'm sure of it.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:02 AM   #32
TheGreatDivide
USER INFO »

Figured I pop in and give my 2 cents. I loved it, like i said before i've never been to a concert and i believe thats the best I'll ever do. Overall I feel this is sincere and something they want to do. Come on take Mark, you really think he would pull some of the moves and riffs off if he didn't want to do it, its a waste of talent. Only thing that bothers me is why does Scott have to keep getting all up on Mark when hes shredding. I would lose concentration, though I can't even play.... I wish I could play like him. As for Mark singing, it is different in the original he sang it alittle bit lower if I recall. Anyways those our my thoughts on this. Can't wait for the single. btw when Mark would turn the sound up, it kept messing my clock up.... that man is powerful.
I swear I still believe though I don't know - Words Darker Then Their Wings
Old 06-25-2009, 09:29 AM   #33
skyguy86
USER INFO »

Alright so this has been a HUGE controversial subject over at the Alter Bridge forums on the Creed page. Autotune. There have been claims on both sides; some have said "I have used this before and it is blatently obvious that Scott is using autontune", while others have said that "I have used this before there is no way that Scott is using autontune"

What does everyone think? Good? Bad? Credible? Anyone even care?
Old 06-25-2009, 09:53 AM   #34
Tremontisized
USER INFO »

Don't even know what it is, and don't care either. People just like to complain about crap. Like 2 comments above, TheGreatDivide, saying Stapp shouldn't go by Mark when he's shredding. Come on man, that's what he's always done. I like that, cause it makes it look like they're buddies...like they're having fun. And now some stupid technical problem called auto tone. Give it a rest.

If you have to complain, then you need to grow up.
My youth will never die
Old 06-25-2009, 09:56 AM   #35
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »

who cares! scott is not a young buck anymore and look to see him use it on the LONG tour to prolong his voice. People like to analyze every little thing because they have nothing better to do..His voice sounded good enhanced or not!
Old 06-25-2009, 10:06 AM   #36
Tremontisized
USER INFO »

Yeah man. I think musically, the performance of Higher and MOP sounded better than ever. I think Mark, Marshall and Phillips rig sounds wayyyy better. And Stapp sounded good, as usual.

2 thumbs up here!
My youth will never die
Old 06-25-2009, 10:23 AM   #37
TheGreatDivide
USER INFO »

^^^ Im not complaining about them being back together but I was just hoping the old persona would be gone and we could get a new persona for Creed. All I'm saying.
I swear I still believe though I don't know - Words Darker Then Their Wings
Old 06-25-2009, 10:23 AM   #38
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »

^ya they all sounded like a band that had not been away for 5 years. And that was just in a small studio..To this day, I have hearing loss because of the Live shows they put on!
Old 06-25-2009, 10:27 AM   #39
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide) ^^^ Im not complaining about them being back together but I was just hoping the old persona would be gone and we could get a new persona for Creed. All I'm saying.

Well I agree with Tremontisized, When Mark shreds Stapp is there because its ROCK N ROLL..Myles kennedy did it as well it Alter Bridge just with a guitar, I love it!
Old 06-25-2009, 08:16 PM   #40
skyguy86
USER INFO »

oh i definately agree and i wasnt complaining about the auto-tune in any way i was just stating whats going on over at our neighbors board. its all speculation anyway lol point is scott sounds amazing and so does the entire band
Old 06-27-2009, 10:00 PM   #41
nagpo
USER INFO »

I dont listen to anything from the alter bridge forums. AB fans are notorious for disliking Stapp. There just hating on him. Ive heard all of creeds so far live performances and it sounds nothing like Autotune. If youre not sure what autotune sounds like, go listen to kanye west. Stapp isint using it.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:08 AM   #42
Alrock
USER INFO »

i thought the AOL sessions were great as the sound was all set up perfect for them but the Fox and Friends stuff to sound quality was shocking!
Old 06-28-2009, 02:03 PM   #43
in reality
USER INFO »

nagpo, you're right about the AB forums. They are biased there, so you can't go by what they say regarding Stapp. I liked all the performances from AOL Sessions and Fox & Friends. Autotune or not, I didn't even know what that was. Some even said Mark used autotune, and the answer was he didn't.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:06 AM   #44
creedm1981
USER INFO »

it was good... stapp needs hair... but is it just me or do we really need to hear something new now... we have been waiting forever for stapps new album then we have this reunion... im growing tired of waiting.... i hope they get something out soon the old stuff is just what it is ... old stuff....
Old 06-30-2009, 06:42 PM   #45
Agent D
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedm1981) it was good... stapp needs hair... but is it just me or do we really need to hear something new now... we have been waiting forever for stapps new album then we have this reunion... im growing tired of waiting.... i hope they get something out soon the old stuff is just what it is ... old stuff....

It's not just you. We need new stuff. It's great to see them together playing the classics but they seriously need to wet our appetities and provide us with more excitement about the reunion.