++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-19-2010, 07:36 AM   #16
Frankie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed to Perform at RockFest

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Wouldn't she be only 6 or 7 months pregnant?

The baby is due in July.
When I saw the date of this show, I had a feeling it wasn't going to happen.
There is no way Scott is going to miss the birth of his son.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:48 AM   #17
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) Bad news... Creed has canceled.

Mellencamp heading to Rock Fest; Creed drops out
mellencamp Fan ya,alls sorry to here but you gotta do what ya gotta do it should be august i thought or sept i could be of a month or date or season lost track,em of all we want lit Daniel to get here safe wit both da mama and the papa for those who dare ya,alls we could let it roll like woodstock but thats just my mind my grandaddy was born under a wagon and he got here ok true story
Old 02-20-2010, 02:07 AM   #18
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Frankie) The baby is due in July.
I see. When did the announce she was pregnant? This month or last?....I don't remember. Whatever.
Old 02-20-2010, 02:09 AM   #19
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

It was announced in December I believe...

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:40 AM   #20
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Wasn't it on the videos from that acoustic radio gig they did. Before they played With Arms Wide Open I believe. I think the exact date was November 28th or 29th.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:29 AM   #21
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

I just found this thread. I knew it had been cancelled before it was hardly posted even. (Google alerts: Creed) I have a feeling Buried and Gone is right. Once again, it's all about Scott. Don't bash me. I'm one of the hugest fans. Just tired of him cancelling! (8-8-08, anyone?) And then never hearing another word about rescheduling or anything. The interview of him and Mark said a short tour in April for cities they missed last summer, and then a full summer ampitheatre tour. No dates for April, I assume that's out. AB is recording, so Creed won't be. Summer, oh Scott again. AB will be back at the end of the year. Sad to say, I think they missed their one last true shot! Makes me so sad!
Old 03-04-2010, 03:58 PM   #22
BSC
USER INFO »

I don't really understand your post ^^

Scott's wife is having a baby, i'm pretty sure thats his priorty at the moment.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:07 PM   #23
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

I get where you're coming from, and if this was the first time he'd cancelled or postponed, I wouldn't have said it. I've been a fan for 9 years now. I was at the infamous Chicago concert that was the means to the end for them. I watched and waited and waited and waited for year after year past that for him to do what he said he was going to do. He'd post messages that it was coming, post dates and cancel and then eventually he'd post dates and just let them pass with no word. I even have pins that say "8-8-08." He let that date just pass by and never even said it was still in the works or anything. Fans were all over his myspace, and nothing was released. He was stuggling personally, I know.
Long story short, had this been the first or second time, I'd give it to him. But again, what about April's concerts they promised? Not a word.
I rant here because I can-because I know there are other fans who feel the same and some who don't, but I would stand up for that man to ANYone else, trust me. So keep it secret, lol
Old 03-04-2010, 05:58 PM   #24
giglbeka
USER INFO »

Yep, I also remember I was waiting with a thrill for that date 8-8-08 - btw the day when he celebrated his birthday so I was guessing that date had probably some special meaning or something for him - and for releasing his new album, the second solo one, but nothing happened... no new album... I was confused. Then I found out it was only the date for releasing new acoustic version of his song Broken. So at least one new and old song from him. Anyway, something is always better than nothing, right? But I agree he could let his fans know what exactly they could expect. I call it "much ado about nothing".

Last edited by giglbeka : 03-04-2010 at 06:11 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:03 PM   #25
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

The Broken acoustic version was basically just an excuse. It was to give us something in exchange for not getting the album. Originally it was supposed to be for a new album. And, yes, August 8th is his birthday
Old 03-04-2010, 06:47 PM   #26
giglbeka
USER INFO »

^^ I see. But why didnŽt he release the new album then when he already had some new written songs? IŽm speaking of those songs he performed at Delray show in the fall 2008. I watched some YouTube videos of crappy quality with those songs some time ago and I was like "hey, why did I have to listen to his new songs in such a way and not in the excellent quality at his new album?". I guess his family is probably the most important what does matter to him and due to that maybe he has too little time for making the record imo.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:10 AM   #27
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

BTW, my husband just pointed this out to me: Carl Edwards. In the race, he had a back-up driver ready to go with a helicopter outside the track. One word his wife was going in to labor, he would pull out, hop on the copter, get to the airport and off he was in a couple hours. Schedule shows close to FL and problem solved. Before you say it...there obviously wouldn't be a back-up singer, but my point is there are obviously other ways.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:55 AM   #28
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) I just found this thread. I knew it had been cancelled before it was hardly posted even. (Google alerts: Creed) I have a feeling Buried and Gone is right. Once again, it's all about Scott. Don't bash me. I'm one of the hugest fans. Just tired of him cancelling! (8-8-08, anyone?) And then never hearing another word about rescheduling or anything. The interview of him and Mark said a short tour in April for cities they missed last summer, and then a full summer ampitheatre tour. No dates for April, I assume that's out. AB is recording, so Creed won't be. Summer, oh Scott again. AB will be back at the end of the year. Sad to say, I think they missed their one last true shot! Makes me so sad!
Listen to each other, open your heart vaule your union express your trust and yield to good sense ONE Day At A Time Sweet Jesus indeed crest things are always subject to change when the tides move in it happens nobodys missed they one last shot AMEN AND AMEN Being A Creed Fan Myself i have nothing but 100 percent compassion on your feelings and the entire creed family it will indeed bring streneth for the years to come so just hold on the phone on thee last shots things can change in An INSTANT creed is one of the bands who can do reunite at any time Ya,alls And Keep The Fan Base OVER PLEASED AB Im A Wating Is Doing They Stuff Stapps Got A Solo Album In The Works So I Feel Good About It Peace Be With You Crest In All Things IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENETH