++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 02-06-2006, 11:06 PM   #61
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Hamas sweeps to election victory

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) But at the end of the day... you're in the thrid world... and I'm in a superpower.

... Just kidding.

Thanks for increasing the level of the debate...

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so this is the reason you said to me to come back...to read B.S. from a biased and closed-minded guy who thinks that lives in the center of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!Amazing!

PS: Its THIRD world!!!!!!!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 02-06-2006 at 11:42 PM.
Old 02-07-2006, 12:13 AM   #62
RMadd
USER INFO »

dang kiddos... let's calm down, why don't we?

Old 02-07-2006, 12:24 AM   #63
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Thanks for increasing the level of the debate...

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so this is the reason you said to me to come back...to read B.S. from a biased and closed-minded guy who thinks that lives in the center of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!Amazing!

PS: Its THIRD world!!!!!!!

Okay... and it's DISAPPROVE... not disaproof.

You disrespect my father... I disrespect your country.

If you can't take the heat, don't start the fire.

Last edited by Chase : 02-07-2006 at 12:27 AM.
Old 02-07-2006, 12:44 AM   #64
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Okay... and it's DISAPPROVE... not disaproof.

You disrespect my father... I disrespect your country.

If you can't take the heat, don't start the fire.

Hey... I was joking too...lol..but anyway....I was disrespecting you, not your father --because you father tried to make you a democrat (hes an intelligent man !)---but... you dont have the talent to be one...lol lol lol

Thanks for the grammatic lesson--hope you dont charge an high price...lol but hey wheres the word disapprove/disaproof ?????
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 02-07-2006, 12:49 AM   #65
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Hey... I was joking too...lol..but anyway....I was disrespecting you, not your father --because you father tried to make you a democrat (hes an intelligent man !)---but... you dont have the talent to be one...lol lol lol

Thanks for the grammatic lesson--hope you dont charge an high price...lol but hey wheres the word disapprove/disaproof ?????

"Do you realize that not all of these people against the cartoons were extremists? Not even racists... The majority is only common people who got offended by the cartoons...These people arent terrorists...but these people are hating Europe and US more and more...this is insane...America governement disaprooved the cartoons...and you know its a hard thing to me to say...but I have to agree with your hum...governement -lol--this is a responsable thing to do in this situation..."

Anyway, that's beside the point. My father... by the way... is a moderate Democrat. He was for the ousting of Saddam Hussein as a matter of fact. Being Democrat doesn't make you a leftist.
Old 02-07-2006, 01:00 AM   #66
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) "Do you realize that not all of these people against the cartoons were extremists? Not even racists... The majority is only common people who got offended by the cartoons...These people arent terrorists...but these people are hating Europe and US more and more...this is insane...America governement disaprooved the cartoons...and you know its a hard thing to me to say...but I have to agree with your hum...governement -lol--this is a responsable thing to do in this situation..."

Anyway, that's beside the point. My father... by the way... is a moderate Democrat. He was for the ousting of Saddam Hussein as a matter of fact. Being Democrat doesn't make you a leftist.

Hahaha...you looked for a grammatical mistake of mine????...lol Im sure youll find a lot of them! Anyway you could consider in writing/thinking/answering / in a different language from your mother language . But I was refering to the other post (which you wrote third wrong!) --not this...lol

At least your father isnt a conservative ...which is very good!!!!!!! Well maybe im a leftist too...anyway...In all honesty I think all History teachers are leftist...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 02-07-2006, 01:13 AM   #67
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Hahaha...you looked for a grammatical mistake of mine????...lol Im sure youll find a lot of them! Anyway you could consider in writing/thinking/answering / in a different language from your mother language . But I was refering to the other post (which you wrote third wrong!) --not this...lol

At least your father isnt a conservative ...which is very good!!!!!!! Well maybe im a leftist too...anyway...In all honesty I think all History teachers are leftist...

I mispelled "third" because I was in a hurry.

Incorporating your political alignment into the study of history is possibly one of the worst possible things one could do to the subject. I hope you don't do that. I've studied historiography... and watching historians rewrite history to fit the political agendas is terrible.

My father is conservative on some issues... and liberal on some issues. That makes him a moderate individual.
Old 02-07-2006, 01:37 AM   #68
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I mispelled "third" because I was in a hurry.

Incorporating your political alignment into the study of history is possibly one of the worst possible things one could do to the subject. I hope you don't do that. I've studied historiography... and watching historians rewrite history to fit the political agendas is terrible.

My father is conservative on some issues... and liberal on some issues. That makes him a moderate individual.

I mispelled disaproof/disapprove because YOU are 'obliging' me in do that...and also because Im sleepy (TOOOOO late here!!!!!) --btw are you at work/home?

As for the history teachers being leftist...this is true...most of them are leftist/liberals (I remember you saying most of your teachers are liberals)--Im not sure if they put politicla views into History...maybe its a natural consequence...I mean...after studying Inquisition (?) you ll see Church in other perspective ...Of course you need certain 'distance' (not sure if youll get me) from your object of study...maybe this is a characteristic from South America (Third World !)
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 02-07-2006 at 09:09 AM.