++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-23-2003, 11:09 PM   #106
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
So they had to wait 4 months to say anything
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 04-23-2003, 11:09 PM   #107
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yes, Cristee, you personally do have a right to be upset. We're not taking that away from you. But when this lawsuit hit the news, the bashers just come out of the woodwork like cockroaches. We've been members of this bb and fans for at least a year (speaking for myself) and I've been with the band through thick and thin. If you notice, the majority of people who claim to still be fans but are angry have less than 10 posts. Know why? Because they came and dumped on us right after the Chicago show. Then they went away. Now that it's back in the news, here they are back again to flame the band. No offense to you personally, but it's annoying to see all these people who never posted here become members of our close-knit group of true fans just to piss all over Creed. It really makes us angry. If they are so hot over this issue, why not either go to a Creed sucks site or start their own message bb for disgruntled fans?

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 04-23-2003, 11:11 PM   #108
JenRN
USER INFO »
Yeah you know what is done to cockroaches? That is the fate they share!:P

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-23-2003, 11:13 PM   #109
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Yes, Cristee, you personally do have a right to be upset. We're not taking that away from you. But when this lawsuit hit the news, the bashers just come out of the woodwork like cockroaches. We've been members of this bb and fans for at least a year (speaking for myself) and I've been with the band through thick and thin. If you notice, the majority of people who claim to still be fans but are angry have less than 10 posts. Know why? Because they came and dumped on us right after the Chicago show. Then they went away. Now that it's back in the news, here they are back again to flame the band. No offense to you personally, but it's annoying to see all these people who never posted here become members of our close-knit group of true fans just to piss all over Creed. It really makes us angry. If they are so hot over this issue, why not either go to a Creed sucks site or start their own message bb for disgruntled fans?
I agree Teri If you don't like Creed and feel like bashing then make your own bb and leave ours alone!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 04-23-2003, 11:17 PM   #110
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
Why don't some of you freaks take the Creed Blinders off and stop blindly defending Scott and the rest of the band? coughJuliecough....

About the "why did you wait four months to say anything?" crap - first of all, I don't have the time or money to start up a lawsuit against Creed, Ticketmaster, whoever (poor College kid). Even the people that are persuing this lawsuit.. I bet they work 40 hr weeks and are good people. Not everyone has the pleasure of sitting on their asses all day on the CreedFeed bulletin board racking up thousands of posts.

JenRN - I was "over" it, until I heard about this class-action lawsuit, which I think is a great idea. I'd love to have my money back.

Cristee is on the right track.... I really like Creed. They are one of my favs... but cmon, on 12/29 Scott completely disregarded every single one of his Chicago fans by choosing to get shit-faced drunk before performing.

Yes, this lawsuit is bringing out people who were pissed at one point, like myself. I wasn't about to start my own lawsuit or anything like that. I don't have the time to complain to Ticketmaster or whoever about $50. But hey, if I can get my name on that plaintiffs list and get my $50 I would be a happy camper.
Old 04-23-2003, 11:25 PM   #111
crisstee
USER INFO »
I guess you guys didn't read where I said that Im not a Creed basher and I love Creed. Just so you know I have been reading your posts for a very long time, I just choose to read and not write, Im a little shy. I did not come here because of this issue and start bashing Creed, I read through here all the time. I dont think that invisible kid was bashing either, he said that Creed was awesome and that he expected to see that kind of show in Chicago and was unhappy when that didnt happen. You guys are being too defensive. People are just expressing opinions, I did not see anyone saying Creed sucks and that they hate them, most of those people do go to the Creed haters sites. This is a big issue, especially when you love Creed so much, it is hard for me not to be dissappointed about it because I think they are the greatest and I expect them to treat their fans well.
Old 04-23-2003, 11:25 PM   #112
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Sorry, but true fans stick up for their band
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 04-23-2003, 11:31 PM   #113
crisstee
USER INFO »
I just wanted to add--Just because some of you have posted a million times doesnt make you any more of a fan than I. That Just means you have more free time, and again just because I dont agree with the way Creed handled this mess doesnt make me any less of a fan either!!
Old 04-23-2003, 11:34 PM   #114
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by crisstee
I just wanted to add--Just because some of you have posted a million times doesnt make you any more of a fan than I. That  Just means you have more free time, and again just because I dont agree with the way Creed handled this mess doesnt make me any less of a fan either!!
Exactly. Just because some of you sit on a bulletin board all day with your thumb up your ass saying how great Creed is does not make you any more of a fan than Crisstee or myself, so get off your high horse.
Old 04-23-2003, 11:36 PM   #115
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I havn't said this for a long time but EAT SHIT!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 04-23-2003, 11:37 PM   #116
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
Old 04-23-2003, 11:38 PM   #117
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Wow, you're up to 4 whole posts and you know us all quite well, now, huh?

Old 04-23-2003, 11:39 PM   #118
crisstee
USER INFO »
Who is not sticking up for them?? I think they made a mistake, but I still think they are awesome.. It is ok to be upset with them, I get upset with my kids all the time--doesnt mean I dont love them. If someone was unfairly bashing Creed I would be the first one to stick up for them, I have had to do it many times even in my own family. Some people in my family do nothing but bash Creed and give me a hard time because I like them, but I always defend them and always will. Love doesnt mean just blindly excepting everything someone does. I think Creed can handle some upset fans and hopefully they will see they made a mistake and try not to do something like this again. We the fans are special because without us they wouldnt be where they are and they should treat us that way.
Old 04-23-2003, 11:41 PM   #119
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I didn't mean to say that but I just got mad alright:embarass: I atleast am gonna be big enough to apologize for that
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 04-23-2003, 11:48 PM   #120
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by crisstee
I think Creed can handle some upset fans and hopefully they will see they made a mistake and try not to do something like this again.  We the fans are special because without us they wouldnt be where they are and they should treat us that way.
crisstee, that's the point. yes, they can handle some upset fans, but a lawsuit goes beyond upset fans. I am quite certain that Scott has learned from this experience and I do know for a fact that they know how important we as fans are to them. But how much longer will we have to listen to the whiney cries of the disgruntled Chicago fans. I'm not persecuting you, you said you are too shy to come and post but you read here. But you may be the minority. Many others that posted right after the debacle in Chicago came, dumped on us and left. Now they are coming back and it's very very tiresome rehashing this whole saga.