++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 08-23-2007, 12:28 AM   #1
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Voiceless Heavens

Sometimes It Feels my angels my friends my warriors and my comforters that those old golden gates of heaven as become rusty from the tears of the falling whos oceans have moved upward and made rusty but oh they still shine and they are not oh so rusty because the clouds they still speak the stars they still sparkle and dance long after they have fell the heavens still pours feel free anytime oh just to take a dive in the salty oceans that we have made and let it renew the dust in our eyes and renew the well of the glory of the dayspring the heavens always feel free to breal just as long you know heaven has a voice that the counsoming world and wickeds rights they all line like cartoon zombies falling in to his power the heavens will play the heavens will soar to the heavens above the heavens where the unicorn is still known has the symbol of the most high glory where we desend up freely from the it and the hell that compassses us daily the world cant not drowned out the mystery sound falling down as his empire and kingdom comes closing in the voiceless heavens falls upon our narrow paths leaving no room so heavens cry dont shut me up oh dont shut me up i,ve got so much room for you if you will just make room for me to come down and hold me for a while and let my spirt take up thy hands and leave the cares behind and close the door on the cares and take up my hands in yours and let me left theme with me in the clouds and in the rains and in the storms when the heavens cry down uplift thine hands to orcales and to the mystery of our it feels like down here oh our old decaying home oh if we can just spend more time in your beautiful embrace without a care oh a care to think and sing our home sick lullaby the clouds they cry the clouds they speak your breath desends upon the ocean your kissies make the stars dance and the moon well its where i loose you and its where i find you but to uttlery ever miss you i would,nt miss you for the world or the heavens even pouring down thats my lord oh coming with all his glory and his legion of angels coming to still hearts coming to claim hearts coming to gather us in all his glory
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 08-29-2007, 07:30 PM   #2
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Re: The Voiceless Heavens

As always, a moving piece. It's funny, I'm working on a piece that involves ocean imagery as well. Weird how that works, eh?
Old 08-31-2007, 07:02 AM   #3
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Re: The Voiceless Heavens

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) As always, a moving piece. It's funny, I'm working on a piece that involves ocean imagery as well. Weird how that works, eh?
Dog that was beautiful it gave me imagery as well i,ll post that feed back later,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You