++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-10-2012, 02:45 AM   #2941
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

"PEACE"

"The peace which results from social comfort, passing gratification, or worldly victory is transitory (comes and goes) in its nature, and is burnt up in the heat of fiery trial. Only the Peace of Heaven endures through all trial, and only the selfless heart can know the Peace of Heaven."

"This is peace,
To conquer love of self and lust of life,
To tear deep-rooted passion from the heart
To still the inward strife."

"Subdue the animal within you; conquer every selfish uprising, every discordant voice; transmute the base metals of your selfish nature into the unalloyed gold of Love, and you shall realize the Life of Perfect Peace."

::::From Poverty to Power by James Allen

My greatest teacher showed me how to do that, by walking it and living it and being that example... and then becoming a sacrifice so that His imprint will be left in our hearts "FOREVER" stained permanent red. I'm thankful for that. Thankful for Him in my life.

Yes, it's 1 am...and I am starting my day. Test day.

Can't wait for Pajama Day / Movie Day...Tomorrow.

Have an amazing Friday!
Old 02-10-2012, 11:25 PM   #2942
Sasa
USER INFO »

Unusual Evening...posting! I have to spread this quote around!

"Everyday visualize another detail of your perfect future." Che Garmen

...I like that quote someone tweeted it to me! I made an 88..YAY! talk about a beautiful ending to a busy day! Amazing! ...and no...I have not slept!

I am wired on coffee and EndoRush (preworkout formula) Helps you burn more calories and gives you a bit of an energy rush. Burned 1000 tonight in about 65 minutes. Nice...yeah! FUN!!! Stress Buster! I feel GREAT! ..but just a bit sleepy.

Last edited by Sasa : 02-10-2012 at 11:27 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #2943
Sasa
USER INFO »

"See it...First"

This is what I chose for inspiration this morning...Jack Canfield, The Success Principles..

"Set aside time everyday to visualize everyone of your goals as already complete. This is one of the most vital things you can do to make your dreams come true. Some psychologists are now claiming that 1 hour visualizing is equal to 7 hours of physical effort." Think about That!

With reshaping the body for example (I just chose that, could apply to anything). I have to get my mind in agreement before the physical changes can manifest. Visualization prepares the mind, it puts everything in agreement for the process to occur. If I can't see it first in my minds eye, its not going to happen physically.

I visualize while I am working out, When I am at the peak of my cardio workout. The energy is out the roof, the music loud, drums are really good, there is some drumming at the end of "Shoot to Thrill", that puts me there everytime. Know in specific detail what your goal is, then go there in the mind, feel it...see it, know its you.

I'll add the link give me a second.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-pR0MOJKZM

It begins... at 3:21 !

That is just one example...everyone visualizes differently. Either way...The physical results manifest much faster.

Have a nice Saturday! It's Rest Day for me! YAY!

Last edited by Sasa : 02-11-2012 at 09:55 AM.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:19 AM   #2944
Sasa
USER INFO »

Every situation ...leads to another...for GOOD reasons!

unless we are too busy complaining to see the goodness...

Yesterday was supposed to be my rest day...Wrong...HA!

My tire pressure was low, right front passenger side...I have nitrogen in my tires so I can't just go to the local service station and put air in it. I had to go to the dealership and put Nitrogen in it. The dashboard kept reading pressure at 28 and dropping as opposed to 35 and stable.

I get to the dealership and the nice man says...you have a very large piece of metal in the edge of the tire, which I can't fix because of where it is. I had to have a new tire. Oops...dealer had no tire to fit. He sends me up the road to a place he knows...might have my brand and size.

Now all week I ignored the low pressure, without realizing something was lodged in my tire. I drove 70 and 80 mph on the interstate everyday last week...I traveled about 400 miles last week..with a metal rod sicking out of my tire. I had an angel with me I think.

I told that to the guys at the tire store, they looked at me...and just shook their heads. They had a tire for me..a good one.. cost me $178 for one of them.

Now, I started at the dealership...and ended up at this special store...there are lots of tire stores..and I would not have known about this particular one had the guy not directed me to it.

Sitting in the middle of that store was an elderly African American man in a wheel chair with a toppogan on his head. After all the excitement wore off from me and the guys talking. My attention was put on him, and his on me.
We began to have small talk...then we progressed somehow to his injuries.

He is a paralized from the neck down, C4 injury. He said he broke his neck twice. Once a man cut a tree down on him, second time he was hit with a metal pipe on the job. That one paralized him. He said while he was in the hospital rehabilitating, he caught pneumonia.

He said I can remember laying in that hospital bed, and the doctors talking over him. He said, I heard them say, "he is not going to live, if he makes it 30 more minutes he will be lucky". He said that made him feel so bad, his doctors didn't have faith in him, that he could live. He said he knew in his heart that he was going to live...He BELIEVED in his mind..he was going to live. He knew God had his back.

He looked at me and said, "I believe I am going to walk again"...and I looked in his eyes and said, "I believe you will too." I asked him if he had any movement at all in his feet, and he wiggled his toes for me... ...He's been working hard on doing that. He said all the little kids at church always ask for his wheel chair so they can play in it. He said I always tell them one day...I am going to get up out of this chair and let you have it. Maybe today is the day he gets up and lets them have it.

We talked the entire time, they were putting on my tire...there was no waiting time really...just talking with this special man. Then I head one of the guys say. We've got you read to go, Ma'am.

Anyway...point being. He needed someone to believe in him, he'd been beaten down so much in his difficult life. God put me there to believe in him and then to be inspired and strengthened by his story and his spirit to keep going. Sometime all one needs is for another to encourage and believe in them to help them take the next step. You can feel His spirit tugging at your heart in one of those moments to let him speak through you. Something special happens in the process of transferance when they recognize Him in your eyes. I was completely inspired by this man and appreciated the things he shared with me. Glad I had to have a new tire and was sent to that special tire store!

Have a Great Sunday! Its shoulder day for me.

Last edited by Sasa : 02-12-2012 at 04:23 AM.
Old 02-13-2012, 06:09 AM   #2945
Sasa
USER INFO »

REALIZES THAT HE/SHE MUST THINK CORRECTLY

"So man discovered that he could control his affairs by right thinking; he could bring into his experience the things he wished to enjoy if he thought correctly; and since this was all in accordance with law he could do so consciously. He realized that the time would come when every one would think correctly; and poverty, unhappiness, and all that goes with them, would be swept from the face of the earth. They were never intended to be, but man had misused (misunderstood) his power; now that he understood, he would change his whole manner of thinking and consequently he would become happy and have plenty. But every one did not believe this. Many said that it was a foolish idea, while others said that it was too good to be true. However, it was soon proven that whoever would believe and comply with the Law could prove it to be true. If some did not wish to believe, that was all right; there were plenty who would, and the direct proofs of their lives would in time convince others. In this way, eventually, all would be saved from unbearable conditions. The thing to do was to teach the Law to those who did believe." Ernest Holmes (The Science of Mind)

The Bible, Matthew 17:20 (Jesus Teaching)
I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "Move from here to there" and it will move.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--rDGcbeX-P...ustardSeed.jpg

"The Kingdom of Heaven is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field; which indeed is smaller than all seeds. But when it is grown, it is greater than the herbs, and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in its branches."

— Matthew 13:31–32,

http://faithfulthoughtspot.files.wor...-tree_mist.jpg

"Man is buffeted by circumstances so long as he believes himself to be the creature of outside conditions, but when he realizes that he is a creative power, and that he may command the hidden soil and seeds of his being out of which circumstances grow, he then becomes the rightful master of himself." James Allen

The mustard seed is one tiny thought. Faith is me believing it to be true even though I can't touch it at its conception. The tree is the result of my nurturing the seed. The soil is my mind, the medium for which it grows. -----

Nurturing my thoughts is not letting doubt creep in. But keeping a specific image in the forefront of my minds eye. Consistantly feeding it until its birthed into tangible existance.

Think of a baby...Created by LOVE, the love of two people, the seed is planted, the mother nurtures the seed, until it grows into something, tangible in this age... a new life.

In the beginning the baby..was just a tiny thought, then a tiny seed, then...well you know...it grew. HA!

http://stages-pregnancy.com/wp-conte...velopment3.jpg

Great Monday...I have to work today!

Last edited by Sasa : 02-13-2012 at 06:30 AM.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:55 AM   #2946
Sasa
USER INFO »

"The Greatest Love ... of All"

It's sad that our society waits until someone is dead before we actually express what they meant to us. While they were alive they were put on display and torn apart for every mishap, ignoring all the goodness, ignoring all the contributions, ignoring all the blessings. Maybe had we stopped to see the good and magnify that part of them...while they were alive, they would still be with us and truly feel needed and loved.
To feel needed and to know your loved, is the ultimate in HEALING the spirit... especially to someone who maybe doesn't feel wanted anymore.

I think the lesson to me personally in that reflection is to always express how someone has inspired me, tell them how gifted they are, or just hug them and let them know what a blessing they are to our world just for being themselves. It doesn't take much time, just courage to speak it in a moment where you are not sure it's appropriate. It is always appropriate.

It takes more energy to pick out the bad things in someone, to judge them, than to see the good. When I get in the habit of seeing the goodness everywhere and in everyone. That type of energy expands in my own life and good things happen, and good people emerge. The feeling is also returned to me tenfold by outside influences.

People will begin to see the good in me, the bad part falls way eternily!

"He will wipe away every tear..." (The book of Revelation)
"The old order of things has passed..."

http://cdn2.staztic.com/screenshots/...re-lwp-9-1.jpg

Mastering the thinking process just takes time to complete. Purification occurs in the mind first, then I begin to be attracted to different foods, and drinks, different images, different reading material. The further I climb within... the more profound the changes are externally. So much so that people who knew me before, will no longer recognize me. Reshaping the mind also reshapes the body along with the environment that the body resides in.

http://www.happyscience.org.au/hp/wp...ightenment.jpg

On a lighter note...Happy Valentines Day! I had a wonderful surprise last night, I am off all day today...and tomorrow. What a nice mysteriously unexpected gift!

The news came on the stair climber...I was in the middle of a great visual..feeling awesome...energy HIGH..then the text comes through. With news that I can have an unexpected rest day.

Last edited by Sasa : 02-14-2012 at 07:15 AM.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:39 AM   #2947
Sasa
USER INFO »

"THOUGHTS PRODUCE CHEMICALS (workers) that Shape and Form us into..."

My question this morning... Are the Genes that our parents give us... which are products of years of thinking and producing certain chemicals and body patterns (generation after generation after generation passed down from one child to another to another to another)... those genes which may produce certain birth defects, certain biological ailments in children and in babies be transformed in mind, or somehow reprogrammed to revert to wellness in the young patient without the use of harmful chemicals or drugs?

Is there a method of direct communication, a reshaping of the structure? Does it involve creating a new language and a methodical symbolic system to pinpoint the area involved?

If you assign a symbol to represent something...then that symbol adopts that meaning in your perception alone..until others are told. So when see the symbol you also "SEE" what the symbol represents because you have defined it as such.

Hmm?? Just thinking outloud...

Had an AMAZING Day yesterday...W.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l!

It was GOOD Day!

Funny! Blue Man Group and Dr. Dan Seigel...discussing his book called:
"Mindsight" It is also VERY ...educational...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ0IEttCjj0

Early experience shapes the structure and function of the brain. This reveals the fundamental way in which gene expression is determined by experience.”
― Daniel J. Siegel, The Developing Mind: How Relationships and the Brain Interact to Shape Who We Are

“Each of us needs periods in which our minds can focus inwardly. Solitude is an essential experience for the mind to organize its own processes and create an internal state of resonance. In such a state, the self is able to alter its constraints by directly reducing the input from interactions with others. (p. 235)” ― Daniel J. Siegel, The Developing Mind: How Relationships and the Brain Interact to Shape Who We Are

“We are always in a perpetual state of being created and creating ourselves. (p. 221)” ― Daniel J. Siegel, The Developing Mind: How Relationships and the Brain Interact to Shape Who We Are

----

Last edited by Sasa : 02-15-2012 at 06:50 AM.
Old 02-16-2012, 06:04 AM   #2948
Sasa
USER INFO »

Look forward

"Don’t base your attitude on what you’ve already experienced in the past. Choose your attitude based on what you would most like to experience in the future.

The way you decide to see the world determines what kind of world you see. Decide to see, and to live in, the very best world you can imagine.

Don’t waste a lot of time complaining about what has already happened. Put your time and energy into envisioning and planning and acting to create the life you truly wish to live.

Look forward with eager anticipation, see life at its best, and smile about what you see. What’s ahead is what counts, because that’s what you have the opportunity to choose right now.

There’s never any reason to be discouraged. No matter where you are or where you’ve been, you can choose a positive future for yourself.

Look forward, and see the positive possibilities. Look forward, and step decisively toward the best of them."

http://www.impresivoprints.com/image...ardArtwork.gif

This came from the daily motivator this morning. I liked it, I think it so true. I find myself putting more attention on the things I love to do and letting the things I want to complain about fall by the wayside. Complaining about things that happened in the past only creates the opportunity for a situation to occur that reflects that same type of life lesson. I have learned from it therefore, I am moving forward to bigger and better things and my focus is on what I love and what brings joy to me, joy to others and joy to my creator.

Some people I know...don't like positive people very much, I worried about that so I tried to maintain a comfortable neutrality, complaining just to please others so that I fit in, but ...I have made the decision that I am going to a happy place with or without them. I'm not looking back this time!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BsI1si6mMV...happy_face.jpg

Last time, I looked back, and in doing so became trapped in the past and was unable to move forward. My opportunity for freedom vanished and I wound up right back where I started in a miserable situation and no, going back didn't change things, it only made me see with more clarity that this is not where I want to be.

So today...I have made my final decision, I am walking forward out of the misery forever...not looking back. Its going to be an interesting journey. More so that it has been in days past.

http://www.bloggersbase.com/images/u...228087128.jpeg

Its a big deal, because once you align your energy differently inside you, those who once were in your life, will change, others will emerge that match your frequency. Letting go, literally means letting go of what once was you and all those that once were in your immediate circle. So making the step to move forward sometimes means leaving behind an environment that you have become accustomed to.

From an article I read today:

"Limitless abundance and great value are here to be found in this moment. What a shame it would be if any little bit of useless negativity were to block that abundance from your awareness.

Joy and fulfillment are your destiny, so let them flow freely from you. Rise above the pettiness that often threatens to draw you in, and give your focus to the good things that truly matter.

Give your precious time the respect and appreciation it so richly deserves. Fill it with beautiful, meaningful, positive purpose."

http://mpophotohost.com/~mposystems/...bundance/9.jpg

Have a Great Day!

I have had an amazing 2 days...what a great Valentine's Day present, so very thankful for all the LOVE and REST.

Last edited by Sasa : 02-16-2012 at 06:31 AM.
Old 02-16-2012, 06:19 AM   #2949
Sasa
USER INFO »

The POWER of Belief

Yes today my mind is busy, during the first post I had a vision of this post. In that vision I saw the words "They hate him for no reason".

Then I saw this: "When I enter into a belief system that instucts me that others will hate me for no reason. Guess what? They will..."

I don't know where that came from, well actually I just said it in about negative thinking didn't I? Never really thought of that until today. But it is true if you think about it. If we believe that people will dislike us for something, and with enough focus on that statement, and energy in that vision...then it must come to pass.

So...what that means to me is as I move forward into a more positive approach to life, people that match that vibration will enter my circle. Those who don't match it will no longer want to be in my company because our vibrations differ. There doesn't have to be any hate or dislike at all, only love because if I saturate my mind and body with LOVE, then that is all that can surround me.

This is what I choose to believe. There is only LOVE that surrounds me everyday.

HMMM? Don't you love spontaneous thought? I sure do.

Last edited by Sasa : 02-16-2012 at 07:06 AM.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:16 AM   #2950
Sasa
USER INFO »

In Him is No Darkness

"This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." (1 John 1:5)

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.” John 14:1-4

(We cannot enter until we are in alignment...a vibrational match) He is the vibrational match, He is already there.)

Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life (alignment with light). No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

(His life taught us how to align, He became the example and the sacrifice..His entire life is teaching, everything he did, everything he said..was to teach us something about ourself)

I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you."

(Vibrational Alignment)

http://www.bibleprophecyupdate.com/w.../KingJesus.jpg

Yesterday I had these verses come to mind while driving, It was nice...I was being counciled as I drove. When I got to work ...It was very quiet no one there so I had alot of time to think about the verses that came to me. There was a sense of calm as I worked, I came up on a table with 3 Hall's cough drops...I noticed something different about them, they had words all over the label. I saw the words "Pep talk" and I thought to myself...since when does Hall's cough drops give pep talks?

But as I looked at them this is what was on them..."March Forward"...and the other said..."Don't try harder, Do harder." Just what I needed to hear. That very morning when dropping my daughter off for school...I told her that we are going to try and have more peace meetings this year and more community service projects. Suppose that was the wrong thing to say...so I am correcting it. We will have more meetings and projects scheduled this year.

Point is...again I am thankful I am not alone, He hears everything, knows everything and is with me through every step, even the wrong steps. In Him there is no time, time does not exist...Its like walking in two dimensions simultaneously. One is spiritual ...One is Physical. To be able to keep one foot in each is a balancing act.

Have a Great Day!

Last edited by Sasa : 02-17-2012 at 06:36 AM.
Old 02-18-2012, 06:34 AM   #2951
Sasa
USER INFO »

They hated him without a cause...

Kept seeing this Psalm yesterday and I was pointed to the fact it was written 700 years before the crucifixion by David. But you can't help but notice that it goes into great detail about the crucifixion..even describes the soldiers gambling for His clothing at the foot of the cross.

Some of the last words Jesus spoke on the cross pointed the way to this particular Psalm, He said, "My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?" which is the first verse to Psalm 22.

He knew He wasn't forsaken, but isn't that what we all say when things are really bad in our lives? ...He was still teaching us and pointing us in the RIGHT direction! I really have to stop and see the beauty and the love in that intention. There is no other Love so great than that. He gave, and gave, and gave. He was all knowing...but came to our simplistic level, so that we would understand our own beingness. He spoke our language, to teach ...and lead us out of darkness. He didn't have to ...He chose it.

Think about verse 6 and what David said about himself.

Then look at verse 13 and how the outer circumstances came to pass to match the vibrational thought he expressed in verse 6.

Look at verse 31...and think about the words Declare His Rightousness

(Declare: To state emphatically or authoritatively; affirm)

Verse 31 is a shift in consciousness...a shift in thought. The focus changed and thats how it ended.

The thing about some messages we receive in life is that we can't exactly lay them out in a clear specific format. We have to dance around the meaning until we understand and it settles in our mind. And it will settle there eventually. Sometimes its a like a light bulb moment. We are driving or doing some other activity and then BAM! it happens..clarity comes and lives inside us. And we emphatically say outloud...That's it! That's what that meant!
I love those moments.

I love this Psalm because it teaches so deep about self talk,about outer circumstances and how to turn it all around. And it overlays the beauty of His self sacrifice.

Psalm 22
1 To the chief Musician upon Aijeleth Shahar, A Psalm of David. My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
2 O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.

5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
8 He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
9 But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.
10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.
11 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.
12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.

13 They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.

14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
19 But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.
20 Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.
21 Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
23 Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.
24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.
25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.
27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

28 For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations.

29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.
30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.
31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

Have a Great Saturday!

Last edited by Sasa : 02-18-2012 at 06:55 AM.
Old 02-19-2012, 08:00 AM   #2952
Sasa
USER INFO »

"See The End"

"Say not ye," said Jesus (John 4:35), "There are yet four months, and then cometh the harvest? Behold, I say unto you, lift up your eyes and look on the fields; for they are white already to har*vest."

"See things as you would have them be instead of as they are." Robert Collier

"Keep your mind on your objective and persist until you succeed." W. Clement Stone

"Every great work, every great accomplishment, has been brought into manifestation through holding to the vision." Florence S. Shinn

"Imagination is everything, it is the preview of lifes coming attractions." Albert Einstein

"Thought is the sculptor..." Henry David Thoreau

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cC09oDYrrl...per+-+Copy.jpg

STAY ENCOURAGED...

I have something important I have to take care of.

These 30 days have been a huge Blessing to my life.

See you... (((hugs)))

Last edited by Sasa : 02-19-2012 at 08:43 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:54 AM   #2953
Sasa
USER INFO »

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

-Harriet Beecher Stowe

"If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again."

-Flavia Weedn

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey."

-Kenji Miyazawa

"Adversity is like a strong wind. It tears away from us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that we see ourselves as we really are."

-Arthur Golden

"When the Japanese mend broken objects, they aggrandize the damage by filling the cracks with gold. They believe that when something's suffered damage and has a history it becomes more beautiful."

-Barbara Bloom

"The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter."

-Author Unknown

"The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt."

-Max Lerner

Have a nice day.

Last edited by Sasa : 04-02-2012 at 06:23 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:34 AM   #2954
Sasa
USER INFO »

Last edited by Sasa : 04-02-2012 at 06:24 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:25 AM   #2955
Sasa
USER INFO »

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN...

What stands between thought and manifestation? TIME

The amount of time differs for each one of us. When we are in a place of timelessness, manifestations can happen
quickly.

How can we step out of time? One technique I learned is through a visualization...

Put your attention on your heart chakra, visualize the sun, the sun is close to your own heart within your being,
Visualize the moon, both the sun and moon are now in your heart, the moon is moving toward the sun, getting closer and closer and closer until the Moon enters the Sun, merging with the sun, they are now one. The moon represents your mind and time, the Sun represents God and timelessness.

http://img.wallpapers.net:81/thumbs/full_eclipse-t1.jpg

Now visualize your creation while in this state of being.

An odd variation sometimes found in medicine wheels is the presence of a passageway, or a doorway, in the circles. The outer ring of stones will be broken, and there will be a stone path leading up to the center of the wheel.

http://www.clock-desktop.com/screens...r-clock-03.jpg

The views of space and time which I wish to lay before you have sprung from the soil of experimental physics, and therein lies their strength. They are radical. Henceforth space by itself, and time by itself, are doomed to fade away into mere shadows, and only a kind of union of the two will preserve an independent reality. –Hermann Minkowski, 1908

Einstein, in his special theory of relativity, postulated the constancy and finiteness of the speed of light for all observers. He showed that this postulate, together with a reasonable definition for what it means for two events to be simultaneous, requires that distances appear compressed and time intervals appear lengthened for events associated with objects in motion relative to an inertial observer.

Hmmmmm????

I have to cook Breakfast...Bacon (turkey), eggs, grits...toast. Yum!