++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 09-22-2006, 07:17 AM   #16
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Al Qaeda in Iraq to Pope Benedict XVI: 'You and the West Are Doomed'

Terrorist Acts Suspected of or Inspired by al-Qaeda
1993 (Feb.): Bombing of World Trade Center (WTC); 6 killed.
1993 (Oct.): Killing of U.S. soldiers in Somalia.
1996 (June): Truck bombing at Khobar Towers barracks in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, killed 19 Americans.
1998 (Aug.): Bombing of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania; 224 killed, including 12 Americans.
1999 (Dec.): Plot to bomb millennium celebrations in Seattle foiled when customs agents arrest an Algerian smuggling explosives into the U.S.
2000 (Oct.): Bombing of the USS Cole in port in Yemen; 17 U.S. sailors killed.
2001 (Sept.): Destruction of WTC; attack on Pentagon. Total dead 2,992.
2001 (Dec.): Man tried to denote shoe bomb on flight from Paris to Miami.
2002 (April): Explosion at historic synagogue in Tunisia left 21 dead, including 11 German tourists.
2002 (May): Car exploded outside hotel in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 14, including 11 French citizens.
2002 (June): Bomb exploded outside American consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 12.
2002 (Oct.): Boat crashed into oil tanker off Yemen coast, killing 1.
2002 (Oct.): Nightclub bombings in Bali, Indonesia, killed 202, mostly Australian citizens.
2002 (Nov.): Suicide attack on a hotel in Mombasa, Kenya, killed 16.
2003 (May): Suicide bombers killed 34, including 8 Americans, at housing compounds for Westerners in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
2003 (May): 4 bombs killed 33 people targeting Jewish, Spanish, and Belgian sites in Casablanca, Morocco.
2003 (Aug.): Suicide car-bomb killed 12, injured 150 at Marriott Hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia.
2003 (Nov.): Explosions rocked a Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, housing compound, killing 17.
2003 (Nov.): Suicide car-bombers simultaneously attacked 2 synagogues in Istanbul, Turkey, killing 25 and injuring hundreds.
2003 (Nov.): Truck bombs detonated at London bank and British consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, killing 26.
2004 (March): 10 bombs on 4 trains exploded almost simultaneously during the morning rush hour in Madrid, Spain, killing 191 and injuring more than 1,500.
2004 (May): Terrorists attacked Saudi oil company offices in Khobar, Saudi Arabia, killing 22.
2004 (June): Terrorists kidnapped and executed American Paul Johnson, Jr., in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
2004 (Sept.): Car bomb outside the Australian embassy in Jakarta, Indonesia, killed 9.
2004 (Dec.): Terrorists entered the U.S. Consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, killing 9 (including 4 attackers).
2005 (July): Bombs exploded on 3 trains and a bus in London, England, killing 52.
2005 (Oct.): 22 killed by 3 suicide bombs in Bali, Indonesia.
2005 (Nov.): 57 killed at 3 American hotels in Amman, Jordan.
2006 (Aug.): More than 25 arrested in plot to blow up jetliners between London and U.S.

That's "fictitious" to you?
Old 09-22-2006, 08:02 AM   #17
bilal
USER INFO »

^ hey man, thanks for the data....i respect that

although, most of the early events mentioned are pre-AlQaeda, but let just assume that all are done by same motive holders........... the reason i called AlQaeda Fictitious was of the fact that the way AlQaeda name is used by many Governments as a mean to shut up the voice of theri liberal people against the war........ you can see from the data that you have provided, that its not even 1% of what those Governments have done in using AlQaeda as reason ............ and if i may reproduce your own words, you said that AlQaeda kill thousands of people around the world, you can see that in totallity and in most streachable association of events, you can see that in totallity , kilings associated with AlQaeda are far less then even 1% of what Governments do by holding AlQaeda as reason........ that use is surely Fictitious, i am sure by studying your own data, you will also conclude that Governments need to have more sound reason than just Alqaeda before it launches any of its adventurism in a muslim civillian area, killing thousands there, just in hope to prevent any remotely expected attack by the almost fictitious AlQaeda.......

on a side note, Chase i respect your opinion here, your right, you can see form the list you have provided that has also enhanced my information, you can see that most of the attacks are in muslim countires where majority killed are muslims and workers in and around US embassies, although you and i will surely disagree as for the purpose of those attacks, i will say that its not becuase of fanatisism but of revolt and anger for misdoings of US expressed in an evil and ill way, you will say that its targettted against pride and supremesy of AMerican nation, we will surely disagree upon that, but i respect your hatred for such groups, but i just hope that USA stop providing these groups more and more followers and more and more popularity and start acting in unison with muslim views and not against em, Friendship should be the goal of US activities and not just doing some rought war on muslim grounds leaving thousands of injured souls as prospective terrrorists.....

Last edited by bilal : 09-22-2006 at 08:11 AM.
Old 09-23-2006, 11:10 PM   #18
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) ^ your compareing POPE with AlQaeda.....,POPE, which for many represents the Whole Christian community with Al-Qaeda, which represents no one....... what an excellent argument ..... may be you must clear up your confusions in thou head ............. in the first line of this thread, you associated this bullshit message with saying that its from the Islamic world....... where as every muslim contry has issued official statments, all you can come up with is some bullshit message from this fictitious AlQaeda and you label it as response from Muslim World,really?.....your sure?....... even in the whole text of the article you quoted, you highlight what appeals and attracts you the most, the same bullshit from this bullshit AlQaeda.....and there you just confirmed the problem i spoke about in my previous post........ may you should act a bit more responsible....

The Pope does not represent all Christians. Not even close. He only represents the Catholics, and not even all Catholics at that.

Quote: although, most of the early events mentioned are pre-AlQaeda, but let just assume that all are done by same motive holders........... the reason i called AlQaeda Fictitious was of the fact that the way AlQaeda name is used by many Governments as a mean to shut up the voice of theri liberal people against the war........ you can see from the data that you have provided, that its not even 1% of what those Governments have done in using AlQaeda as reason ............ and if i may reproduce your own words, you said that AlQaeda kill thousands of people around the world, you can see that in totallity and in most streachable association of events, you can see that in totallity , kilings associated with AlQaeda are far less then even 1% of what Governments do by holding AlQaeda as reason........ that use is surely Fictitious, i am sure by studying your own data, you will also conclude that Governments need to have more sound reason than just Alqaeda before it launches any of its adventurism in a muslim civillian area, killing thousands there, just in hope to prevent any remotely expected attack by the almost fictitious AlQaeda.......

The problem is that the United Nations desire world peace, and Al
qaeda apearantly loves to slaughter innocents. So we've got an issue.
And just for the record, USA doesn't hate Islam. Was was it Bush
called Islam? A Noble Religion, I think.

I and understand that Muslims are offended by the way they're
represented as violent war-mongerers, but there's also a whole
other side that the Christians are on, that nobody hears about,
either. When you hear "Pope" you think "Christianity" and that's
not very accurate, either.

The main problem with all of this is that almost NO ONE in here
seems to want to open up their minds very wide and consider
all sides.
Old 09-24-2006, 10:48 AM   #19
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by SecretWeapon) The Pope does not represent all Christians. Not even close. He only represents the Catholics, and not even all Catholics at that.

The problem is that the United Nations desire world peace, and Al
qaeda apearantly loves to slaughter innocents. So we've got an issue.
And just for the record, USA doesn't hate Islam. Was was it Bush
called Islam? A Noble Religion, I think.

I and understand that Muslims are offended by the way they're
represented as violent war-mongerers, but there's also a whole
other side that the Christians are on, that nobody hears about,
either. When you hear "Pope" you think "Christianity" and that's
not very accurate, either.

The main problem with all of this is that almost NO ONE in here
seems to want to open up their minds very wide and consider
all sides.

i am willing to take Secret WEapons comment as an independent and un-biased conclusion to the discussion in this topic...i have no serious objections.......