++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-13-2006, 02:12 AM   #16
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Why is giving so important?

^ well....we better not mix needy people with greedy ...should we.......if every one starts looking at needy people as greedy..........this givin and all might just become all messed up...han
Old 05-15-2006, 11:36 AM   #17
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

......if everybody had a long life dream of giving so much there is truly no chartiy big enough for it...so we can pray for others who give freely in stuff with out no desire for reward except to give more .....As Far As The Rest There Like LUNAR Shadow Talks About...But Know That GOD Reaches Those In Need And Rather They Give It Freely...Or Not Give It Freely And Give Freely And Expect A Reward They They Just Cant Phatom Or Give 20 When..... The Good Lord Says Give All You Have....There Is All Kinda Giver Out There And The Lord Knows Theme All, But The NEED Is Always Giving By Whos Ever Hands On Where It Needs To Go ...So we Cant AS Much Look At That Give,er Because A perfect GIVER Is Few ...But Most Of All We Must Pray That The Ones Are Who In NEED There Needs Shall Be Met By Whoever THE LORD..... USES ..AMEN ......For instants ....I know People Who Have Not At all Gave Freely they Only Felt As if They Had to Amen....BUT THE LORD KNEW THE NEED AMEN. And It Was Met
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-15-2006, 08:02 PM   #18
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) If giving is important, than taking is equally important, because if noone's taking than you cannot give.
So greedy people who only want to take stuff are vital according to Christianity?

That has got to be the flat-out stupidest thing anyone has ever said. You're an idiot. Posting just to piss people off doesn't take much intelligence. GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2006, 01:17 AM   #19
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) That has got to be the flat-out stupidest thing anyone has ever said. You're an idiot. Posting just to piss people off doesn't take much intelligence. GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
he is just looking at it from all sides of what defiles man kind greed being one of theme it is true my friend that man created his own longing for a need for more you cant have this unless you have that and it set up a root of all Evil If Man Had Took What God Gave Freely There Would Have Been No Need For Money Then Some Where In The Concept Of Christiantiy THE FREE GIVEN CONCEPT Through The Teachings Of Christ came along .... through out the bible on teachings of giving ...i know this will sound strange But christ Was Like The Anti Giver Truly ...om his teachings alone through peace love and forgivness and laying down your life for your friends he sorta wanted to kill the entire money concept i think not that we can do that !!! but it was just like it was supposta to be
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-17-2006, 09:42 PM   #20
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) If giving is important, than taking is equally important, because if noone's taking than you cannot give.
So greedy people who only want to take stuff are vital according to Christianity?

Jesus said that it is better to give than to recieve, but recieving is
obviously necessary for Christianity, because the whole Faith is founded
on Grace. We cannot pay for our own sin, so Jesus had to take that upon Himself. Greedy people are not necessarily vital to Christianity, but needy people are. Read at least one of the "gospels" (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John) if you want to know more, it doesn't take that long to read. If you're just trying to be obnoxious, then please just quit.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:50 PM   #21
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) he is just looking at it from all sides of what defiles man kind greed being one of theme it is true my friend that man created his own longing for a need for more you cant have this unless you have that and it set up a root of all Evil If Man Had Took What God Gave Freely There Would Have Been No Need For Money Then Some Where In The Concept Of Christiantiy THE FREE GIVEN CONCEPT Through The Teachings Of Christ came along ....

I disagree, it is not true that "man created his own longing for a need for more" it is a God-given desire, ie, a desire for God, a desire for love, a desire for your loved ones to be safe, etc.

Quote: through out the bible on teachings of giving ...i know this will sound strange But christ Was Like The Anti Giver Truly ...om his teachings alone through peace love and forgivness and laying down your life for your friends

Actually, Jesus said "There is no greater love than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends" how is that being The Anti Giver???
Quote: he sorta wanted to kill the entire money concept i think not that we can do that !!! but it was just like it was supposta to be

He said to give to Ceaser what is Ceaser's. That has nothing to do with
destroying the concept of money.