++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 09-02-2007, 06:37 PM   #46
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp's new MySpace Bulletin

Quote: (Originally Posted by J.T.) lol.
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 09-02-2007, 10:13 PM   #47
Stappishot
USER INFO »

I don't think that him and his wife split, maybe they're still going through rough times, as Mrs Stapp said b4. If they did split, I hope that they are at least on good terms, and that Scott gets to see Milan! As for the half naked women, which I will not call them "hoes" maybe he did put them up there, who knows. It's his myspace, he could of easily said to anyone who is running it, to take them off, I'm sure he checks it, don't u think? Or, he could of easily taken them off himself, as I said he checks his myspace. I see some of the half naked women have been taken down, but he still has some of the same women on his top. Scott does have a humorous side to himself, so I think the "Robert Goulet" thingy was him, lol! I just hope that he takes the time he needs and gets himself the help he needs b4 he goes out on the road, that's the temptation part, big time!

Last edited by Stappishot : 09-02-2007 at 10:20 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:48 PM   #48
in reality
USER INFO »

Thanks Frankie for the update. Pray for Sunrise sounds like song lyrics, if so, hope to hear more of it. Hope to hear more from him soon .
Old 09-06-2007, 10:38 AM   #49
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) I don't think that him and his wife split, maybe they're still going through rough times, as Mrs Stapp said b4. If they did split, I hope that they are at least on good terms, and that Scott gets to see Milan! As for the half naked women, which I will not call them "hoes" maybe he did put them up there, who knows. It's his myspace, he could of easily said to anyone who is running it, to take them off, I'm sure he checks it, don't u think? Or, he could of easily taken them off himself, as I said he checks his myspace. I see some of the half naked women have been taken down, but he still has some of the same women on his top. Scott does have a humorous side to himself, so I think the "Robert Goulet" thingy was him, lol! I just hope that he takes the time he needs and gets himself the help he needs b4 he goes out on the road, that's the temptation part, big time!
OH BETH WHAT CAN I DO haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its all rock n roll and it should,nt be question a long line of wifes would tell ya you always gotta be willing to share AND Before His Faithfully XTERMANATIER do back me !!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA stappishot im sure they dont you calling,em hoes i mean if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck chances are babes its a duck Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa loosing up a little its nice that you show respect for a good majortiy of working USA but the Hoes in the pics those are sluts they dont want u to be confused!!!! a ho is ho a slut is a slut...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 09-06-2007, 12:00 PM   #50
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) OH BETH WHAT CAN I DO haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its all rock n roll and it should,nt be question a long line of wifes would tell ya you always gotta be willing to share AND Before His Faithfully XTERMANATIER do back me !!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA stappishot im sure they dont you calling,em hoes i mean if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck chances are babes its a duck Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa loosing up a little its nice that you show respect for a good majortiy of working USA but the Hoes in the pics those are sluts they dont want u to be confused!!!! a ho is ho a slut is a slut...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO

LMAO!!!!
Call it what u want, I'm not gonna call them hoes, cause that's not how I talk, so sorry buddy. U call them what u want. I'm just stating a fact is all.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:03 PM   #51
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) LMAO!!!!
Call it what u want, I'm not gonna call them hoes, cause that's not how I talk, so sorry buddy. U call them what u want. I'm just stating a fact is all.
ok i,ll take your fact and get back with ya on it...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA o me oh my i was just stating a fact tooooooooooooo
Old 09-06-2007, 02:35 PM   #52
creedmarine81
USER INFO »

somebodyz in hooot wata.. weirdness....?? lol
Old 09-06-2007, 02:35 PM   #53
creedmarine81
USER INFO »

somebodyz in hooot wata.. weirdness....?? lol
Old 09-06-2007, 02:37 PM   #54
creedmarine81
USER INFO »

somebodyz in hooot wata.. weirdness....?? lol...
Old 09-07-2007, 08:10 PM   #55
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedmarine81) somebodyz in hooot wata.. weirdness....?? lol...
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LMAO u get that a lot here from time to time Im a loyal supporter here of all those who need help HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA X for one i hate to pin point the odvious HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA if im werid at times forgive me but you can bet your fanny its all his fault BUT I LOVE YA X !!! THE FREAKING LEGION