++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 11-04-2003, 05:44 PM   #31
creedgirl99
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I am so sorry to hear about your kitty....I know how hard it is to lose a pet that you love.....
Old 11-04-2003, 06:15 PM   #32
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-SCTMM's hubby+11-04-2003 08:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SCTMM's hubby @ 11-04-2003 08:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> My on this subject

Dude just to let you know there is no seperation between animal and man. Did you forget we all started from the same cell some 5 billion years ago. Everything has a soul its just that we recognize ours in a differnt way. Im not trying to get all preachy on you. I lost my cat last year (cancer) and it tore me up inside so i am feeling for your pain but I also believe there is a better place for all living things when they pass from this world. : [/b][/quote]
Not what the Word Of God says.....

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 11-04-2003, 06:17 PM   #33
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Like I said before WHATEVER!!!!!!!????????

I guess you don't want to believe that everyone and evreything has a place in Heaven. That's fine because I do!!! We must have to very different Gods then!!!!!!!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 11-04-2003, 07:52 PM   #34
SCTMM's hubby
USER INFO »

[/quote]
Just to remind you AGAIN" God created the heaven and the Earth" in the garden of eden there were no humans only ANIMALS then god created Adam and Eve. BTW I do not practice any religion or go to church. I am an impartial person . I listen and then formulate my opinion. thats why its called " MY "

Old 11-05-2003, 05:48 PM   #35
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
: leave it alone dear!!

Kiss away night
Old 11-05-2003, 06:21 PM   #36
HigherGirl
USER INFO »
So sorry to hear about your kitty...I know how you feel, I lost 2 before..My cat now, she's 9..I don't know what I'd do if I lost her...
My other kitty, she was barely 2, she had a liver diesease and I took care of her for weeks, even took off work. Pets are like family and when you lose them it's a terrible feeling, she died in my arms, I'm glad for that...I felt so close to her at that very moment...
Old 11-05-2003, 09:05 PM   #37
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by SCTMM's hubby,11-04-2003 06:52 PM)

Just to remind you AGAIN" God created the heaven and the Earth" in the garden of eden there were no humans only ANIMALS then god created Adam and Eve. BTW I do not practice any religion or go to church. I am an impartial person . I listen and then formulate my opinion. thats why its called " MY " [/quote]
Go Here and see for yourself...why would animals need a heaven?....do they sin?...NO....so why would they need a Heaven?...... this explains it...refer to the bible verses mentioned as well.... this one's for you too SCOTTSMYMAN....
GO HERE

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 11-06-2003, 12:34 AM   #38
RMadd
USER INFO »
True dat, Matt. Animals have no souls, therefore they've no need to be saved.

Old 11-06-2003, 09:30 AM   #39
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
You know what I don't have to read that thank! Everyone has there own opinions. You have yours and I have mine. You are like what 17 and I'm alot older than you! I do go to church and you know what I believe what I want to believe. You are the one who is getting all preachy and I'm soo done with this subject! I believe my cat is in heaven. I believe she has a soul! So, thank you GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!! : :madder: : YOU CAN GO PRACTICE YOUR RELIGION AND I'LL GO PRACTICE MINE!!

Kiss away night
Old 11-06-2003, 07:04 PM   #40
SCTMM's hubby
USER INFO »
Exactly what she said " Did you even read it"

Disclaimer

"PLEASE NOTE: As the Bible is the written authority of truth given by God, we encourage you to check out our answers with God's word. Don't ultimately believe us (or anyone else for that matter) just because we (or they) say so. Believe your Bible!

The Biblical and secular conclusions expressed in the answers given to submitted questions are not necessarily those of Barnabas Ministries, the other volunteers who answer email questions or the churches, groups and writers showcased elsewhere on this site.

In other words it is their and that was mine.

Have a nice day "A O"

Old 11-06-2003, 08:10 PM   #41
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-SCOTTSMYMAN+11-06-2003 08:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SCOTTSMYMAN @ 11-06-2003 08:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> You know what I don't have to read that thank! Everyone has there own opinions. You have yours and I have mine. You are like what 17 and I'm alot older than you! I do go to church and you know what I believe what I want to believe. You are the one who is getting all preachy and I'm soo done with this subject! I believe my cat is in heaven. I believe she has a soul! So, thank you GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!! : :madder: : YOU CAN GO PRACTICE YOUR RELIGION AND I'LL GO PRACTICE MINE!! [/b][/quote]
that's not a very open-minded attitude....
you are entitled to your own beleifs....i just believe that mine is backed by the Bible...at least More so than that particular part of your beliefs....i'm sorry if i have offended anyone that thinks i'm "preaching" ...but i don't think "preaching" your beliefs is a bad thing.
I believe what i believe becuase i've had talks w/ pastors, DCE's, and have read the Bible myself...

as for the comment about me being only 17 (i'm accually only 16) ...i believe it was our friend Scott that said "time spent on the earth doesn't mean you grow in mind..."

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 11-06-2003, 08:20 PM   #42
RMadd
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-TremontiWanaB+11-06-2003 07:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TremontiWanaB @ 11-06-2003 07:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> as for the comment about me being only 17 (i'm accually only 16) ...i believe it was our friend Scott that said "time spent on the earth doesn't mean you grow in mind..." [/b][/quote]
burn........

Old 11-06-2003, 10:15 PM   #43
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-BearFan+11-06-2003 07:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BearFan @ 11-06-2003 07:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-TremontiWanaB+11-06-2003 07:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TremontiWanaB @ 11-06-2003 07:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> as for the comment about me being only 17 (i'm accually only 16) ...i believe it was our friend Scott that said "time spent on the earth doesn't mean you grow in mind..." [/b][/quote]
burn........ [/b][/quote]

Dude....DONT ANGER HER!!!!

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 11-06-2003, 10:41 PM   #44
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Yikes! I'm stayin out of this one
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own