++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-28-2010, 09:11 PM   #31
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - Friday 4/23

They're playing at most 18 songs a night and that's being generous. 5 songs from the new album sounds perfect to me. You guys fail to understand that we on here are huge creed fans. The other 10,000 people probably aren't hardcore fans. They want to hear higher and WAWO. Besides, personally I'd rather have them bust out "is this the end", "inside us all", and "TWIMC" then anything from full circle save for ATF or Overcome. But I do hope Fear is a song that they switch in. On my sleeve would be nice too.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:11 PM   #32
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Sorry for the inconsistant grammar. On an iPod and feeling lazy lol.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:56 PM   #33
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) They're playing at most 18 songs a night and that's being generous. 5 songs from the new album sounds perfect to me. You guys fail to understand that we on here are huge creed fans. The other 10,000 people probably aren't hardcore fans. They want to hear higher and WAWO. Besides, personally I'd rather have them bust out "is this the end", "inside us all", and "TWIMC" then anything from full circle save for ATF or Overcome. But I do hope Fear is a song that they switch in. On my sleeve would be nice too.
COME ON..........
Old 04-29-2010, 12:24 AM   #34
Agent D
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) They're playing at most 18 songs a night and that's being generous. 5 songs from the new album sounds perfect to me. You guys fail to understand that we on here are huge creed fans. The other 10,000 people probably aren't hardcore fans. They want to hear higher and WAWO. Besides, personally I'd rather have them bust out "is this the end", "inside us all", and "TWIMC" then anything from full circle save for ATF or Overcome. But I do hope Fear is a song that they switch in. On my sleeve would be nice too.

Who's going to these concerts besides hardcore fans? lol They can barely get people to go as it is.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:25 AM   #35
Agent D
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) Should have had the balls to say no? Well.. Then they would have got kicked off the show.

Stapp's comment?? It was Mark's comment.

Also, he says "We'll cycle through the songs" which means they won't be playing the same 5 songs, it'll just be 5 new songs per night. Which sounds reasonable. They have alot of hits which are must-haves for a setlist.

He also said they'd be dusting off material, which gets me excited.

If you're going to make a post like that, atleast know what you're talking about.

Better to be kicked off than pander to that sort of crap. I can already imagine all the eyerolling in the audience, by anyone really, when Creed makes appearances these days. Instead of winning them over with the new songs, they exhasberate the situation by playing Higher. And the band sounded awful too, I might add. Might want to tune back up a few steps, guys.

I thought it was Stapp's quote too. I don't really care whose it was but it's idiotic either way.

And what material can they be "dusting off" if they can barely devote any time to the newest stuff? After all everyone's gotta hear frickin' Higher and WAWO for the umpteenth time.

Last edited by Agent D : 04-29-2010 at 12:32 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:46 AM   #36
nagpo
USER INFO »

I actually agree with Agent D on this issue. But lets not get to aggressive here guys, lets keep this polite.