++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-12-2011, 02:10 AM   #16
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed 5

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Well, if it's just going to sound like alter bridge, then what's the point of keeping Creed around then. Might as well just keep AB going nonstop if it's all going to sound the same.

Where do you think the money for AB III came from?

Gotta get dat cheddah.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:49 PM   #17
adparaiki
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to adparaiki Send a message via MSN to adparaiki

to me Creed is something really different to AB and AB will never be Creed and Creed will never be AB. Yes the music (guitar) sounded more like AB but thats because Mark played and wrote it and thats now his wriring style. The music was different for some songs like - rain could never work as an AB song.

To me Creed is alot of Stapp I always feel the passion in his voice and the words realy connect to me, I love the way he writes and no one can do that like him

Don't get me wrong I love Creed and AB, Scott Stapp solo and even Mayfield 4 but they are completely different. But to me nothing compares to Creed, nothing reaches me like Creed, nothing has that connection and energy and together Tremonti and Stapp are the best apart they are good.

and on my band page
www.facebook.com/textbooktakedown

Last edited by adparaiki : 04-17-2011 at 05:53 PM.
Old 04-24-2011, 12:30 PM   #18
Agent D
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by adparaiki) to me Creed is something really different to AB and AB will never be Creed and Creed will never be AB. Yes the music (guitar) sounded more like AB but thats because Mark played and wrote it and thats now his wriring style. The music was different for some songs like - rain could never work as an AB song.

To me Creed is alot of Stapp I always feel the passion in his voice and the words realy connect to me, I love the way he writes and no one can do that like him

Don't get me wrong I love Creed and AB, Scott Stapp solo and even Mayfield 4 but they are completely different. But to me nothing compares to Creed, nothing reaches me like Creed, nothing has that connection and energy and together Tremonti and Stapp are the best apart they are good.

Might be one of the most intelligent posts I've seen in awhile.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:55 PM   #19
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by adparaiki) to me Creed is something really different to AB and AB will never be Creed and Creed will never be AB. Yes the music (guitar) sounded more like AB but thats because Mark played and wrote it and thats now his wriring style. The music was different for some songs like - rain could never work as an AB song.

Well said!!

I love both AB and Creed... There is no comparison between the bands in my mind. It would be like comparing a panther to a wolf... Both are awesome creatures but very different!!

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 05-01-2011, 07:58 AM   #20
adparaiki
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to adparaiki Send a message via MSN to adparaiki

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) Might be one of the most intelligent posts I've seen in awhile.

Thanks, I just wrote how I truly feel

and on my band page
Old 05-01-2011, 07:59 AM   #21
adparaiki
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by VJ Raven) Well said!!

I love both AB and Creed... There is no comparison between the bands in my mind. It would be like comparing a panther to a wolf... Both are awesome creatures but very different!!

Thanks!, I like that "awesome creatures but very different"

and on my band page
Old 05-12-2011, 11:41 AM   #22
troyhackney
USER INFO »

I heard on Sirius Octane the other day that Slash had confirmed that Myles Kennedy would be doing all the vocals for his new album, which would start soon. I think this is a good sign for Creed 5 to be sooner than later.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:49 PM   #23
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by troyhackney) I heard on Sirius Octane the other day that Slash had confirmed that Myles Kennedy would be doing all the vocals for his new album, which would start soon. I think this is a good sign for Creed 5 to be sooner than later.

True, but isn't Mark going to be busy with his solo project?
Old 05-23-2011, 02:08 PM   #24
Agent D
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by My Sacrifice) True, but isn't Mark going to be busy with his solo project?

I thought I had read that Mark's working on it right now, actually.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:00 PM   #25
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) I thought I had read that Mark's working on it right now, actually.

that makes sense. So I guess he takes some time with that, Scott finishes up a few shows, and hopefully Creed V gets rolling.
Old 05-24-2011, 01:04 AM   #26
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by My Sacrifice) that makes sense. So I guess he takes some time with that, Scott finishes up a few shows, and hopefully Creed V gets rolling.
Creed won't be rolling until late this year or early next year. Remember, Stapp still hasn't released his next album. Shits taking forever.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:36 PM   #27
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Creed won't be rolling until late this year or early next year. Remember, Stapp still hasn't released his next album. Shits taking forever.

lol, would we expect anything less from him?
Old 05-26-2011, 06:24 PM   #28
nagpo
USER INFO »

I have a feeling it's wind-up. They can't afford an album release+tour and so they're making him do a bunch of low cost shows so they can afford it.

He needs a new label. Or just go indie.
Old 05-27-2011, 04:00 PM   #29
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) I have a feeling it's wind-up. They can't afford an album release+tour and so they're making him do a bunch of low cost shows so they can afford it.

He needs a new label. Or just go indie.

I'd wish we knew what it would take for him to switch labels. It sounds to me that Wind Up is too broke to run the business.
Old 05-27-2011, 04:10 PM   #30
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

It's interestingthe Wind Up label lists its roster and includes, "the entire Creed repertoire". It doesn't list that for Seether or any of the other bands. My guess is the "repertoire" is too valuable for Creed to switch labels.