++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 02-01-2005, 04:29 AM   #16
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) aussie, thanks. i think you are kind of rite man on your posts but i didnt chase him at all. opposite he was the one who tell me "naugthy" things (but without any bad intention). i didnt give too much importance cos he is 15 and its ilegal to do any kind of that stuff with a guy of that age. i just liked to talk to him cos when you feel alone and you dont have any one to talk to...at least me if i see that a person is nice with me i hold to that.
thanks to anyone.....love y'all

Colin, of course you are still my baby thanks.

okay sorry if i misunderstood although if i were a 15 year old young guy and slightly older girl returned my naughty comments i would probably think there is something going on here. as long as both parties know where they stand i see no harm but be careful is my advice.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 02-01-2005, 08:46 AM   #17
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) okay sorry if i misunderstood although if i were a 15 year old young guy and slightly older girl returned my naughty comments i would probably think there is something going on here. as long as both parties know where they stand i see no harm but be careful is my advice.

aussie. nope baby, you didnt misunderstand anything. i mean its mutual.we like each other but sometimes when you are nice with someone and suddenly this person without reason apparently stops talking to you...its weird.and the feeling i got is bitter cos i trust him and he still seems to me a very nice guy. i undertsand he can be busy...x-box or another stuff, but still dont say bye to me yesterday took a bit to understand. i decided i am not gonna talk to him for a couple of days to see his reaction and if he doesnt either(i mean start the chat) i wont bother him any more. thanks again
Old 02-01-2005, 04:06 PM   #18
Anna1011
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) aussie. nope baby, you didnt misunderstand anything. i mean its mutual.we like each other but sometimes when you are nice with someone and suddenly this person without reason apparently stops talking to you...its weird.and the feeling i got is bitter cos i trust him and he still seems to me a very nice guy. i undertsand he can be busy...x-box or another stuff, but still dont say bye to me yesterday took a bit to understand. i decided i am not gonna talk to him for a couple of days to see his reaction and if he doesnt either(i mean start the chat) i wont bother him any more. thanks again

its probly best you leave him for abit, i know its hard when someone you could really talk to just suddenly stops talking but the more you try to talk to him the further you could be pushing him away. really hope everythin sorts out for you, coz i know how you feel.hey and remember if you ever need to chat we are all her to listen and offer advice.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 02-01-2005, 04:27 PM   #19
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) its probly best you leave him for abit, i know its hard when someone you could really talk to just suddenly stops talking but the more you try to talk to him the further you could be pushing him away. really hope everythin sorts out for you, coz i know how you feel.hey and remember if you ever need to chat we are all her to listen and offer advice.

Thanks sweetheart
Old 02-01-2005, 04:41 PM   #20
RMadd
USER INFO »
I disagree. I don't think it'd be good to take a break from him. What if he finds his "new stuff" more interesting? Kicked to the curb! But, seriously, I'd still say try & talk to him. Maybe not every hour on the hour or anything that fanatical. But for all you know, there might be nothing wrong, then he'll start wondering why you aren't talking to him, then he'll be like "f*** this ho". Just b/c you feel you're being treated one way doesn't make it fair for you to act in the same manner. Carry on as though nothing has happened, and find out if anything has. Then you'll have a better idea as to which course of action you should pursue.

Old 02-01-2005, 05:39 PM   #21
Trimontana
USER INFO »
RMadd thanks darling.Let y'all know guys that he started to chat with me around 20 minutes ago and he told me he was driving himself mad cos of his school homework.He really was sorry.I told him i was thinking i did say something wrong and he wanted talk to me no more.And he said that no way, that i am his RoachGirl and he likes me...i really felt much relieved now he told me that.

I have to say thanks to all of you guys.You are all great and the best board ever. Love y'all for me make feel so love did here. Thanks
Old 02-01-2005, 06:40 PM   #22
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Okay so you "like" eachother? I didn't misunderstand anything? So can I take it you are pursuing something with someone far younger than yourself and a minor?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 02-01-2005, 06:45 PM   #23
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Okay so you "like" eachother? I didn't misunderstand anything? So can I take it you are pursuing something with someone far younger than yourself and a minor?

That what i thought....I mean i could understand 3-4 years, but almost 15?
Old 02-01-2005, 06:48 PM   #24
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea) That what i thought....I mean i could understand 3-4 years, but almost 15?

What exactly does a 15 year old guy have in common with someone who is about 30? Maybe 5 or 6 years or even 10 even but this seems a bit much......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 02-01-2005, 07:28 PM   #25
Trimontana
USER INFO »
ok,yeah i am 27 and he is 15.but why two people what have 12 years difference cant have something in common?i mean,i am not thinking he is the guy of my life or he thinks i am his girl.we just chat and have a laugh without any other kind of intention, like share our lives together.the first two days i chated with him i even didnt know his age and i didnt even imaged he was 15 cos he didnt give me a clue of it.is like in here, all of us are different age and we like to chat and we dont care about it.
i dunno if i am being gudged as someone (how can i say??) who has bad intentions with this guy. i am feeling that some of you guys are thinking i am corrupting a minor or something, and i feel bad for this cos it wasnt my intention at all. maybe i was wrong posting this at first. if i am wrong about just let me know. thanks
Old 02-01-2005, 07:32 PM   #26
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Ya,I'll bet he's just going through kid stuff
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 02-01-2005, 07:32 PM   #27
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
hey i don't know your intentions and this is why i'm confused. hey its your life and you will do what you will do. so you just chat.....there is nothing else? why am i even asking?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 02-01-2005, 07:47 PM   #28
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) hey i don't know your intentions and this is why i'm confused. hey its your life and you will do what you will do. so you just chat.....there is nothing else? why am i even asking?

aussie to be very honnest i will tell ya that my intentions with this guy are just pure friendship,and in any way it will be a friendship like i can have with my best friend,for example cos i dont have a daily life contact with this guy to say that he is a close friend. but i can say that i can chat about many things with him, he is a huge jerry horton and proach fan like me...and we enjoy talking about it.theres no intentions of meet each other or anything else but yes we talk about girls (maybe he likes) and guys i like too.maybe like you can talk with a girl whos your friend.and when i talk to him about it i dont even care the age he is. so believe me, after i have been through a very bad 2 years and a half realtionship with my ex, i can say i am very in love with another guy (and this guy is very far away from me) and isnt this 15 years old guy.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:54 PM   #29
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) i am his RoachGirl
awwwwwwww, now isn't that just purely romantic?

Old 02-01-2005, 09:55 PM   #30
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
oh okay i understand now.........its just the way you worded some of your earlier posts it was if this was the love of your life. my bad.....
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie