++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-05-2009, 09:29 PM   #16
Tremontiriffs77
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: For all those who use p2p

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) The lesson here is NEVER use P2P... I stopped a long time ago not only because of the sketchy files & potential lawsuits but most P2P programs/sites are loaded with virus'
- Hell yes -
Most people think they are anonymous...That is the farthest thing from the truth..People need to be aware..I am pro digital freedom but until the legal controversy sorrounding it subsides I rely on Itunes...
Old 10-05-2009, 11:04 PM   #17
creediscool17
Banned
USER INFO »

if your using anything besides torrents your a chump. lets just say i have downloaded many movies and tv shows via torrent sites (bitlord).... i had to get an external hard drive (150gb) that is filling up pretty fast to ease up on my laptops processor.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:10 PM   #18
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »

I doubt Steve wants all this illegal downloading stuff talked about on his site...
Old 10-06-2009, 12:29 AM   #19
Tremontiriffs77
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX) I doubt Steve wants all this illegal downloading stuff talked about on his site...
-Totally agree
-Just wanted all of you fellow Creedfeed members to stay out of trouble
Old 10-06-2009, 08:11 AM   #20
Prog
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Prog Send a message via MSN to Prog Send a message via Yahoo to Prog

Quote: (Originally Posted by creediscool17) if your using anything besides torrents your a chump. lets just say i have downloaded many movies and tv shows via torrent sites (bitlord).... i had to get an external hard drive (150gb) that is filling up pretty fast to ease up on my laptops processor.

If you're using Torrents, you're a chump. Torrents connect to other people sharing the file you want, and anyone you're connected to can see your IP address. Your IP address is individually identifiable (by contacting your Internet Service Provider). Torrents are the worst way to download music. (And let's not get into the intricacies of anonymity and Peer Guardian).

Also, an external hard drive would not "ease" your laptop's processor. A processor processes and a hard drive is storage. They perform two completely different tasks.

-Philip