++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 08-29-2010, 10:34 AM   #16
VJ Raven
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Regarding TrulyAmazing...

I suggest we all put this behind us and move on... With no hard feelings.

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 08-29-2010, 10:39 AM   #17
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) yes awww da baby sis, My Donna Lee, we are a mircale Let Faith Be Found, Let Faith Be Found, In Jesus Name, thanks my Donna Lee Bug, da sis loves ya now, ROCK ON,
Oh One More Thing Sissy, i got the free magazine, subscripton, thanks for adding me to the list, Because i dont get time really....
Old 08-29-2010, 06:57 PM   #18
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by VJ Raven) I suggest we all put this behind us and move on... With no hard feelings.

Exactly
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 08-29-2010, 09:42 PM   #19
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Exactly
hopefully, we can because im starting to feel like CLINTION, Or Tiger Woods, praise jesus its, better to fear he, who is able to peform all things, LET, FAITH, BE , FOUND, thank you my julie girl, LOVE THAT BIG RAISE YOUR FIST AND YELL, standing ovation there, think u father God, sprinkle, sprinkle, and i do hope it quiets down, AMEN AND AMEN, Loves Ya....
Old 08-30-2010, 02:54 PM   #20
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Geez, I'm gone for a little bit and all mayhem breaks out . Sorry I wasn't around to help out, but I'm glad to see all is well.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:46 PM   #21
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Geez, I'm gone for a little bit and all mayhem breaks out . Sorry I wasn't around to help out, but I'm glad to see all is well.
yeah, thats , all that matters, its been entertaining though, we have,nt had a rush like that since the Gay Marriage Thing, topic broke out, but a greater than solomon has risen, you could have looked over going off like i did, with a topic like that, and looked over it, im just glad its over, and i was,nt myself at the time, those who i offened, in the line of fire, im sorry, loves ya,all and had to use my ignore list for the very first time, you are needed, Dog, very much so, Thank You As always, for your kind words, TRULY....
Old 08-30-2010, 11:27 PM   #22
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Hey Kerri! How have you been? It's great to see you back on here
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 09-03-2010, 05:22 AM   #23
AB = Rock Gods
USER INFO »

I cannot understand anything TrulyAmazing says. Does anyone know her in real life? Does she speak the way she types?
Old 09-11-2010, 03:33 AM   #24
bilal
USER INFO »

I wonder what this forum would have been like if TrulyAmazing wasn't around. In a way, this forum owes to her. She kept it rolling all the time. And don't forget the Birthday posts.

I admit most of her messages are ... difficult to understand. And she (if not he) is a mystery. But I like her (and if you are dude, forget what I just said ) I truly like her, and no ... no one should ban her.

Try sending her a reply to not send a message again, if her messages bothers you, and I am sure she won't waste her time on you again, right.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:02 PM   #25
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) I wonder what this forum would have been like if TrulyAmazing wasn't around. In a way, this forum owes to her. She kept it rolling all the time. And don't forget the Birthday posts.

I admit most of her messages are ... difficult to understand. And she (if not he) is a mystery. But I like her (and if you are dude, forget what I just said ) I truly like her, and no ... no one should ban her.

Try sending her a reply to not send a message again, if her messages bothers you, and I am sure she won't waste her time on you again, right.
I got It bilal, go on charlie here is still on parole, thank you bilal, means a lot to me we dont owe anybody nothing sug at the end of the day, EXCEPT JESUS CHRIST, endless in mercy he is....... we going keep on a rolling, Rollercoasters, Till we Island in the streams, everythings crazy man, Right now my Neighbors think they in THEY, in 4 star hotel the dude Reminds Me Of Doyle, From SLING BLADE.....Dwight is a great Actor, PEACE BE WITH YOU, thank you for your kind words..... you guys are the best, creedfeed....
Old 08-16-2011, 03:36 PM   #26
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

I'm sorry to say that I too have been, for the last few days, receving strange PMs from TA as well. Nothing of a violent nature of course, but some rather unclear messages about a Sermon and "watches". I like TA, she's one of the few people on here that I know and trust (with the addition of VJ Raven) and both of them have helped me out in my Troubled Past thread with lots of positive reinforcement but these PMs are confusing me completely to where I don't know if what TA is saying in these PMs is helping me or hindering my thoughts.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:08 PM   #27
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) I'm sorry to say that I too have been, for the last few days, receving strange PMs from TA as well. Nothing of a violent nature of course, but some rather unclear messages about a Sermon and "watches". I like TA, she's one of the few people on here that I know and trust (with the addition of VJ Raven) and both of them have helped me out in my Troubled Past thread with lots of positive reinforcement but these PMs are confusing me completely to where I don't know if what TA is saying in these PMs is helping me or hindering my thoughts.
Its against privacy rights to post threads about the contains of a private message, im sure the admistraters would agree 100, percent, its of no private interpertation of what we,ve talked about here, for the past 8 years the pm,s on the whatches is talking about rapture, and healings for the mind body spirt and soul, PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME SOUND BODY SOUND MIND AND SOUND SPIRT however if is becoming a probleam you will not recieve any more pm,s from me, Love you, PEACE WILL FALL UPON THE MIND OF THE CONFUSED, Blessings To All,
Old 09-17-2011, 05:41 PM   #28
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

I too have been sent messages by TA recently. 16 since last month.

Stop it TA, It's harassing and serves no purpose.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:53 PM   #29
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) I too have been sent messages by TA recently. 16 since last month.

Now Buried let's settle down. Cut Truly some slack, I mean I posted about her messages too, but that was before I took the time to think about what those messages were saying. Have an open mind about these things.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:22 AM   #30
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) I too have been sent messages by TA recently. 16 since last month.

.................. about like you then huh ? My Pm,s Were No Threating I find that Im the one, thats being harassed, and I tell you something else furthermore I dont like it and I tell you something else. Im worried about all of you, I dont call it harassment, by exchanging your politicle views or ideas with. furthermore buddy I was posting from the damn thread that you made. And you are telling lie on me, and the old bible where now the old letters be burning. says touch not my ANOINTED, thats all sir Have A good Day