++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-24-2005, 05:13 PM   #16
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Its A Sight i,d love to buy ya a drink Like A Few Rounds Peace Be With You,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-24-2005, 07:22 PM   #17
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »
Seriously, what is this even about?
Old 06-24-2005, 09:12 PM   #18
no_fixd_address
USER INFO »
It's about lyrics / poetry, massive quotes from the Book of Revelation, and new age pantheism.

It could take a couple of pages to unravel each verse from Revelation. There are double and triple applications. Then there is the issue of who has the authority to interpret it.

Then there is the topic of the new age movement. That's another thread too.
“There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church, which is, of course, quite a different thing.”

Bishop Fulton J. Sheen
Old 06-24-2005, 09:30 PM   #19
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
agreed No_Fixd

I will say that it took hours to read through this stuff .... it started to make my head spin.... for a bit I was trying to figure out how Gavin fit in to all of this *shakes his head* oh forget it
Old 06-25-2005, 01:53 PM   #20
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »
Ummm...ok...interesting. I still don't quite understand how the book of Revelation has anything to do with rock stars or lyrics they've written.
Old 06-25-2005, 03:40 PM   #21
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anarkist) agreed No_Fixd

I will say that it took hours to read through this stuff .... it started to make my head spin.... for a bit I was trying to figure out how Gavin fit in to all of this *shakes his head* oh forget it
Ahhhhhhhhhhh how sweet Anarkist Agreed With No _Fixed
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-25-2005, 03:57 PM   #22
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by rabidgopher04) Ummm...ok...interesting. I still don't quite understand how the book of Revelation has anything to do with rock stars or lyrics they've written.
Its Really Simple To The Revelation Its Self if you do on a study on the spirt of God and who captured his true spirt and who it moves upon and why it only moves upon speciale ears , i just dont see how a lot of people dont get that One Of The Sins That Blew Groth Of Gods Knowlege and power bleesings was the unable abilty of not being able not to judge others treat everybody from all walks of life as u would treat yourself ...a lot of brimstone preachers hellfire preachers holy i dont really know what they were doing to this day Haaaaaaaa because ther was like not way was the spirt of christ seen in these people , its not really that hard to figure you just gotta roll with the truth ... Bless You !!!
Old 06-25-2005, 04:51 PM   #23
P.U.M.A.
USER INFO »
Peace--- people tend in dogmatic religions to lump everything new in a target zone called 'new age' believe me you this is not occult but truth... the rockstars listed are archangel from the books of enoch including me along with the fallen
all their designs against me are destined to fail
peace
scott mckennee
aka p.u.m.a.
prince unicorn michael archangel
this is no hell fire and brimstone
Old 06-25-2005, 11:36 PM   #24
creedsister
USER INFO »
peace be with you i for one believe you ...the dogmatic thing its just the way it is ..there is really nothing new about new age either the secrets of the rev is unfolding...for those of you that have ears let theme hear for those of you that have eyes let theme see ...