++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-21-2005, 05:52 AM   #16
no_fixd_address
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
No I did read your earlier post and your position is still untenable. You say you would "Hate yourself" for doing things you don't like other people do. That makes no sense. As long as you are furthering YOUR goals, it is good for you, and since there is no right or wrong, good for you is just good period. Without a standard by which to judge good and evil, there IS NO good and evil, and with no good and evil, your adhering to any sort of standards except what makes you FEEL good is absurd.

Good answer, uncertaindrummer.

So it FEELS good to for anazikist to run away and post a hateful thread bashing the pope. That will fix you, and FEEL good at the same time!!!

Then again, it FEELS good to determine who is an undesirable. Like a baby with AIDS. KILL IT! IT'S FOR THE GOOD!!!!
It FEELS good to determine who lives and who dies. The unborn? KILL THEM!! THEY ARE NOT HUMAN!!!!Whose next on the undesirable list, Hier Anazikist?? Blacks? Hispanics? Jews? Oh, never mind, guys like you tried that with Jews and it didn't quite work out. How about Catholics? Yea!! Start with the Pope. He's a criminal, ya know. A perfect scape-goat. Rule the media just like your buddy Geobbles.

Nuthin' like a final solution for the good.

The Fourth Reich is the Dictator of Moral Relativism, and you boast of a very high rank.Your not just an enemy of truth, your an enemy of man.
“There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church, which is, of course, quite a different thing.”

Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Last edited by no_fixd_address : 06-21-2005 at 05:55 AM.
Old 06-24-2005, 03:52 AM   #17
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) No I did read your earlier post and your position is still untenable. You say you would "Hate yourself" for doing thigns you don't like other people do. That makes no sense. As long as you are furthering YOUR goals, it is good for you, and since there is no right or wrong, good for you is jsut good period. Without a standard by which to judge good and evil, there IS NO good and evil, and with no good and evil, your adhering to any sort of standards except what makes you FEEL good is absurd.

no actually one could see it as the golden rule. oh but we won't say that cuz that would ruin your anti-non-catholic spin on it wouldn't it? Well I do hate to break it to you morals can exist with out a God or gods it is as simple as that do to others what you would have them do to you plain and simple.
Old 06-24-2005, 03:57 AM   #18
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by no_fixd_address)

So it FEELS good to for anazikist to run away and post a hateful thread bashing the pope. That will fix you, and FEEL good at the same time!!!

Then again, it FEELS good to determine who is an undesirable. Like a baby with AIDS. KILL IT! IT'S FOR THE GOOD!!!!
It FEELS good to determine who lives and who dies. The unborn? KILL THEM!! THEY ARE NOT HUMAN!!!!Whose next on the undesirable list, Hier Anazikist?? Blacks? Hispanics? Jews? Oh, never mind, guys like you tried that with Jews and it didn't quite work out. How about Catholics? Yea!! Start with the Pope. He's a criminal, ya know. A perfect scape-goat. Rule the media just like your buddy Geobbles.

did I say kill all the babies with AIDS??? no you made that up in your head yourself.... I said allow condoms to reduce the amount of children being born with AIDS. regaurdles, if you want to bash me for my views on the pope you should start a thread for it..... try to stay on topic of the thread.

one would think you post under the name Justin-time with the words you chose not to mention the the way you both conduct your posts hmmm....

and to adress the ones who assume that I put forth an argument and run I will have you know I have been out of town since Monday morning and I just got home like an hour ago.

Last edited by Lunar Shadow : 06-24-2005 at 04:21 AM.