++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-12-2006, 02:18 PM   #61
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott Stapp Engaged

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) Now on to you, like I said to Ana, I'm posting what I feel, I'm not gonna stay quite for anyone, I know he's not gonna be on tour for eternity, all I'm doing is posting something here that I wanted to post and everyone is getting to up tight, like you hang out with the man, or he's ur best friend. Chill out people! I bet any mount of money u probably talk about people behind there backs , and smile in there faces, well let me tell u something, like I said b4 If I got something to say, I'm gonna say in ur face OR online!

We should chill out? You're the one who acts like you're Jagger's nanny or something. Like you know Jagger's personality. Like you know that Jagger is going to be abandoned with this woman that he doesn't like. Scott's gonna tour and not spend time with his son or wife. Scott is going to go through this massive, bitter divorce in the near future. You're a pessimist, not a person who is "gonna say" something to "YOU'RE face or online!" Look, you're a good person. I can tell. My advice to you is too just relax... let the guy have a personal without everyone expecting the worse. Without people saying he's going to be some deadbeat, drunk, wifebeater. I know, I know... no one said that exactly... but in essence, that's what many people here we're saying to some extent.
Old 01-12-2006, 03:38 PM   #62
Nesheiwat100
USER INFO »

yo guys scotts fiencee is my cousin... im going to the wedding yaay! her dad and my mom were first cousins
Old 01-12-2006, 03:44 PM   #63
Nesheiwat100
USER INFO »

i know jaclyn personally shes my cousin lol
Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) You know none of us no Jagger, Scott or Jaclyn. We have no clue of what's to come for them. Celebrities don't have blogs that they write every 5 mins to say how they really feel about there partners, or how there kids feel about the step parents or parents. Yes they all can be happy, or maybe there just smiling for the camera, I mean who knows. We just have to wait and see, what's to come for Scott and Jaclyn.
Old 01-12-2006, 05:54 PM   #64
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Nesheiwat100) yo guys scotts fiencee is my cousin... im going to the wedding yaay! her dad and my mom were first cousins

That's awesome! Send them my love
Old 01-12-2006, 06:02 PM   #65
Nesheiwat100
USER INFO »

i will and i will take pics and post them here too.. is that Ok if i post pics here??
Old 01-12-2006, 06:09 PM   #66
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Nesheiwat100) i will and i will take pics and post them here too.. is that Ok if i post pics here??

Oh girl...it will be great!!!!!!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 01-12-2006, 06:18 PM   #67
Trimontana
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Nesheiwat100) i will and i will take pics and post them here too.. is that Ok if i post pics here??
Don't misunderstand me; i dont have anything against to post pics here but i dunno till what point the future husband and wife will like to have private pics posted on a board even if she's ur cousin. I suposse they will have pics taken but maybe they will publish those in any mag and not in a board.
Old 01-12-2006, 06:29 PM   #68
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Don't misunderstand me; i dont have anything against to post pics here but i dunno till what point the future husband and wife will like to have private pics posted on a board even if she's ur cousin. I suposse they will have pics taken but maybe they will publish those in any mag and not in a board.

Yeah, Gabi I think you are right! And honestly I think their pics will be in lots of magazines and web ...so we can post them here...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 01-12-2006, 07:09 PM   #69
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) We should chill out? You're the one who acts like you're Jagger's nanny or something. Like you know Jagger's personality. Like you know that Jagger is going to be abandoned with this woman that he doesn't like. Scott's gonna tour and not spend time with his son or wife. Scott is going to go through this massive, bitter divorce in the near future. You're a pessimist, not a person who is "gonna say" something to "YOU'RE face or online!" Look, you're a good person. I can tell. My advice to you is too just relax... let the guy have a personal without everyone expecting the worse. Without people saying he's going to be some deadbeat, drunk, wifebeater. I know, I know... no one said that exactly... but in essence, that's what many people here we're saying to some extent.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
Old 01-12-2006, 07:23 PM   #70
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

Hey...I know I said I was leaving this thread...but let me ask you something...
you said you were voicing your opinion concerning to Stapps wedding , that you were worried about Jagger...etc...etc...etc...but me and Chase cant do the same???? Why is BLAH, BLAH, BLAH???? Isnt the same when you voice your honest 'opinion' in your wonderful posts here???? And this is not because Im defending Chase, but honestly I think you should giving up of using this arrogance when talking to others members here... We are Stapp fans too.
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 01-12-2006 at 07:25 PM.
Old 01-12-2006, 07:26 PM   #71
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Hey...I know I said I was leaving this thread...but let me ask you something...
you said you were voicing your opinion concerning to Stapps weading , that you were worried about Jagger...etc...etc...etc...but me and Chase cant do the same???? Why is BLAH, BLAH, BLAH???? Isnt the same when you voice your honest 'opinion' in your wonderful posts here???? And this is not because Im defending Chase, but honestly I think you should giving up of using this arrogance when talking to others members here...

IM SAYING BLAH, BLAH, BALH CAUSE TO ME, THIS CONVERSTATION IS OVER!
DID I NOT SAY TO YOU NO HARD FEELINGS, WHEN I SAY THAT I'M DONE ON THE CONVERSTATION.(.) I FEEL AS I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS FOR MONTHS ON IN. I'M DONE, NEXT TOPIC PLEASE.
Old 01-12-2006, 07:36 PM   #72
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) IM SAYING BLAH, BLAH, BALH CAUSE TO ME, THIS CONVERSTATION IS OVER!
DID I NOT SAY TO YOU NO HARD FEELINGS, WHEN I SAY THAT I'M DONE ON THE CONVERSTATION.(.) I FEEL AS I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS FOR MONTHS ON IN. I'M DONE, NEXT TOPIC PLEASE.

I was wrong...you are arrogant! Because if you werent arrogant you could at least read his (Chase) post and noticed that he was polite with you and just reply to him ... making clear that you left this thread...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 01-12-2006 at 08:40 PM.
Old 01-12-2006, 09:30 PM   #73
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) I was wrong...you are arrogant! Because if you werent arrogant you could at least read his (Chase) post and noticed that he was polite with you and just reply to him ... making clear that you left this thread...

Call me what u will, I've been called worse, but like I said b4 I'm done with this converstation.
Old 01-12-2006, 09:34 PM   #74
Stappishot
USER INFO »

[quote=Stappishot]Call me what u will, I've been called worse, but like I said b4 I'm done with this converstation. And to Chase, I'm sure your're a very good person urself, and I enjoy everyone's feedback, I really do, that makes me get to know u better, and I understand were everyone is coming from, and that's why I decided to end this converstation, from here on. I don't wanna talk about it anymore, is that ok? Or is this going to go on? Now, I hope we can all start fro the beginning. Ok, I'm gonna start, hi . Now it's ur turn. QUOTE]
Old 01-13-2006, 05:21 AM   #75
facelessmike
USER INFO »

Back to the topic...I checked out Jaclyn's site and was pleasantly surprised. Although you cant learn anything about someone from a website, I was impressed with her answers to questions and the like. Hopefully, the relationship will be a success and may prove to be just what Scott needs.