++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-08-2006, 06:56 PM   #31
GregS
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott Stapp Engaged

She looks extremely young compared to Stapp , looks like he could be her dad or sumthing but ye.. Congratulations..
Old 01-08-2006, 09:05 PM   #32
titan9
USER INFO »

She's like 23 or 24, if memory serves correctly. Considering Stapp is only 32, that's not much of an age difference.

And I honestly think that the critics of Stapp and everything he does simply like to feed on negativism. They'd rather be cynics when it comes to happy occasions like marriages, than be congratulatory. It sucks that people are like that, but that's simply how it is. Like Ana said, I don't know the guy personally. But as a big fan of his music(and what he did in Creed) I can do nothing but congratulate him on this and hope that it all works out well for him, his fiance and of course his son. Two of those three have been through a lot in the past, and they deserve a more peaceful and blessed future.

A lot of celebrity relationships don't work out, but I think this one will. For one, neither person involved is an "A" list celebrity. Thus, they don't have as much public scrutiny on the marriage. That's why I think and hope that this one lasts.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 01-08-2006, 09:11 PM   #33
stappissohot
USER INFO »

I happen to have run into him a couple times so I feel I deserve my say. I am congratulating him, I've been congratulating him. And I am honestly saying it won't last long if it happens at all, and the reason is Jagger. How old is he now, 8? I mean he's at that age where he is very attached to his father, and he wouldn't like anyone getting in the way with that. Don't you all remeber when you where Jagger's age? And your parents meant everything to you? Scott Stapp honestly would want his son to be happy, his son comes first. So there is my opinion, unbiased opinion! I am not on either side I just don't think Jagger is old enough to accept someone coming in the picture, not at his age unless he's VERY VERY mature.
And where it lies at sea
A wounded man sounds desperate when he’s lost all his belief
Can you look into my eyes and say you won’t betray me

Tabula Rasa from The Dark Poet!
Old 01-08-2006, 10:10 PM   #34
titan9
USER INFO »

Based on what Scott has said in interviews, Jagger adores her. To him, she probably represents the first real "mother" in his life. I'd think Jagger would be happy to have another person to take care of him, play with him and pay attention to him. I have numerous nieces/nephews that I am close to that are around his age, so I know what those kids want. They crave attention from both parents and any other "grown-ups" around.

Regardless of all this, I'd rather not discuss Stapp's personal life too much. That's really none of my business and since I've never met him and don't know, I don't think I should speculate on how he is.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 01-08-2006, 10:16 PM   #35
Stappishot
USER INFO »

You know just becuase u think that Scott is not a "A" list musician, doesn't mean anything the media just didn't put him out there like they should have, you can be nothing and have ur marriage fail. I am happy for him, yes, but at the same time, this is not an relationship that will last forever. Touring plays a big role in a musicians love life as well as marriage life. He's going to be away from her for some time when he tours, and that alone can brake a relationship.
Old 01-08-2006, 10:24 PM   #36
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) You know just becuase u think that Scott is not a "A" list musician, doesn't mean anything the media just didn't put him out there like they should have, you can be nothing and have ur marriage fail. I am happy for him, yes, but at the same time, this is not an relationship that will last forever. Touring plays a big role in a musicians love life as well as marriage life. He's going to be away from her for some time when he tours, and that alone can brake a relationship.

Wow ! Can we call it a prophecy????
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 01-08-2006, 10:25 PM   #37
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Wow ! Can we call it a prophecy????

Hey, I speak my mind. Call it what u will.
Old 01-08-2006, 10:29 PM   #38
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Wow ! Can we call it a prophecy????

Hey, I speak my mind. Call it what u will. And what I'm saying when I said "you can be nothing and have ur marriage fail" is U don't have to be a celebrity, you can be the guy next door or that person that lives down the block, it doesn't matter. And yes, I don't think this marriage will last forever. BUT, and yes I'm saying BUT, that's just my opinion.
Old 01-08-2006, 10:36 PM   #39
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp)

If someone here doenst like him, okay, thats no problem ...but posting here just to say that his marriage is a fake thing or that his fiancee will 'suffer' is so crazy and boring... and like i said before 'unnecessary'... Im not the biggest fan of him (actually i like his lyrics and voice but I dont even like TGD album so much) and I dont support him in 'everything' especially after he played the 'drunk guy in tv ' stupid role.Also, I dont think his last attitudes are COOL or FUNNY...but I dont know him personally --So i cant anticipate how his marriage will be...if hes gonna be a good husband or if she is going to be happy with him...

So boring !!!!!!

Yeah... that's fine if you don't like the guy... but anticipating nothing but the worse... or even hoping that the worse will happen, is incredibly messed up.
Old 01-08-2006, 10:37 PM   #40
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) ... but I dont feel confortable discussing about his personal life, if this relationship is going to last or not...sometimes I dont know how to deal with my own relationships, just imagine doing it about someone else's live...I really cant...

This is my first post in this thread! I still think this way.
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 01-08-2006, 10:40 PM   #41
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) This is my first post in this thread! I still think this way.

LOL, I like that quote.

... but I dont feel confortable discussing about his personal life, if this relationship is going to last or not...sometimes I dont know how to deal with my own relationships, just imagine doing it about someone else's live...I really cant...
Old 01-08-2006, 10:43 PM   #42
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by stappissohot) I happen to have run into him a couple times so I feel I deserve my say. I am congratulating him, I've been congratulating him. And I am honestly saying it won't last long if it happens at all, and the reason is Jagger. How old is he now, 8? I mean he's at that age where he is very attached to his father, and he wouldn't like anyone getting in the way with that. Don't you all remeber when you where Jagger's age? And your parents meant everything to you? Scott Stapp honestly would want his son to be happy, his son comes first. So there is my opinion, unbiased opinion! I am not on either side I just don't think Jagger is old enough to accept someone coming in the picture, not at his age unless he's VERY VERY mature.

I'm the product of divorced parents. My dad has been with the same woman since I was about 11 years old and I adjusted and had no problem with her. When I was 8, I was happy that I had a mother AND a father and didn't protest when my father wanted to date women. His son comes first... but having a son doesn't mean that he's not allowed to be in love with a woman. Meeting Stapp doesn't mean you know him. You also know nothing about Jagger's personality. Stapp has been dating this woman for a while now and I'm sure she and Jagger have interacted A LOT. By becoming engaged to Stapp... she is making the decision to become a stepmother. 8 year olds aren't that territorial over their parents...
Old 01-08-2006, 10:50 PM   #43
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) This is my first post in this thread! I still think this way.

Everyone has there own opinion.

but I dont feel confortable discussing about his personal life, if this relationship is going to last or not...sometimes I dont know how to deal with my own relationships, just imagine doing it about someone else's live...I really cant...
Old 01-08-2006, 10:51 PM   #44
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I'm the product of divorced parents. My dad has been with the same woman since I was about 11 years old and I adjusted and had no problem with her. When I was 8, I was happy that I had a mother AND a father and didn't protest when my father wanted to date women. His son comes first... but having a son doesn't mean that he's not allowed to be in love with a woman. Meeting Stapp doesn't mean you know him. You also know nothing about Jagger's personality. Stapp has been dating this woman for a while now and I'm sure she and Jagger have interacted A LOT. By becoming engaged to Stapp... she is making the decision to become a stepmother. 8 year olds aren't that territorial over their parents...

I LOVE you Chase!

I have a sister who is divorced and she has two kids who were 10 and 6 and years old in that occasion and both are great children without any problem . Honestly I think the problem only appears when parents dont know how to deal with it...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 01-08-2006 at 11:01 PM.
Old 01-08-2006, 11:02 PM   #45
Stappishot
USER INFO »

You know none of us no Jagger, Scott or Jaclyn. We have no clue of what's to come for them. Celebrities don't have blogs that they write every 5 mins to say how they really feel about there partners, or how there kids feel about the step parents or parents. Yes they all can be happy, or maybe there just smiling for the camera, I mean who knows. We just have to wait and see, what's to come for Scott and Jaclyn.