++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 11-30-2005, 02:49 PM   #1
Yourfalloutboy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Fire your cast or burn your script but don't blame me

I've seen a young woman smile sweetly in her lovers embrace, drinking the warmth of his arms like she would die without him. I've watched her play the role of true love in a dying act. Reaching to play the part of something she has never truly felt, but acting does not take more than an actress. And her acting is superb, drenched in warm smiles and warm kisses to fight the cold setting in on her blindfolded heart. But she ignores the cold if it wont chill her bedtime romance fairy tails. Sleeping off a day of growing discontent drenched in forced laughs and bitter kisses. But she's committed to the once in a lifetime story line and the happily ever after never ending. She chokes back her tears and her cup full of spirits to boost fading spirits and prays for a new script. She pleads on her hands and knees to the God she ignored the night before on her back. But her screams tonight are for mercy, for guidance and insight. She wishes she never would have acted her way into his bedroom and he wishes she never acted outside of it. Tears and spirits, tears and spirits. Tears and spirits are the only lines she remembers. The warm kisses and smiles of yesterday are now cold words and sorrowful salty frowns. She wipes her eyes and looks carefully at her fatefully faltering script. The fine print near the top draws her attention threw heavily spiked thoughts. She reads it over slowly.. 'Pursue at your own risk! This is only an act of short term fairytale company and butterfly fleeting feelings. Every play has an ending, every ending is not a happy ending, every actor portrays a fake person and fake feelings. Remember to pursue at your own risk!' Then the spotlights begin to dim and the curtans draw together. But before the lights fade she cries in a rapidly tiring tone, 'I only wanted true love!'. The lights go black and the curtans join to a single sea of red and a voice echoes from the top box of the theater, 'I do love you, and I have for all eternity.'
Old 11-30-2005, 11:12 PM   #2
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
that was well written came across well very well
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done