++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-12-2003, 10:37 PM   #151
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
MY FINAL POST ABOUT THOSE DAMNED FISH - I MEAN IT!

Okay, the fish are actually nice, normal goldfish, but they have googly eyes and they stare at me, but other than that, they are just regular normal fish with no (obvious) mental problems. They will be leaving in approximately 6 ˝ weeks, and yes, I am happy about that. Now, no more discussion about the fish!

Geez, after all this, I want you to talk about my bum now!!
Old 01-12-2003, 10:38 PM   #152
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LMAO @ you guys...
Old 01-12-2003, 10:39 PM   #153
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
LMAO @ you guys...

Oooh, can we talk about Dogstar's arse instead of mine now?? She is laughing hers off.
Old 01-12-2003, 10:40 PM   #154
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
You know, there is so much more to you than ass and fish. How about your perky 'friends'? Nah, that's more info than anyone else here needs to know.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-12-2003, 10:41 PM   #155
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedfan47a
Oooh, can we talk about Dogstar's arse instead of mine now??  She is laughing hers off.

<-----------------------still :lol:
Old 01-12-2003, 10:48 PM   #156
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
You know, there is so much more to you than ass and fish. How about your perky 'friends'? Nah, that's more info than anyone else here needs to know.

You're askin' for it punk......
Old 01-12-2003, 10:51 PM   #157
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
You wouldn't hit a woman with glasses, would ya?

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-12-2003, 10:52 PM   #158
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
You wouldn't hit a woman with glasses, would ya?

Don't tempt me.
Old 01-14-2003, 10:20 PM   #159
niucheesehead
USER INFO »
True That...It's only Rock and Roll...Get over it and move on.
Old 01-15-2003, 05:31 PM   #160
12stones
USER INFO »
Get over it!!!

Velocityidp-
You need to get over it! You ever had a bad day? Have you ever fell short of someone else's expectations? I'm sure you have-we all have because we're human. So quit your whinning and complaining and move on. You are making yourself look stupid by replying to every other thread with your negativity. Shut up or get out!:embarass:
Old 01-15-2003, 07:25 PM   #161
crisstee
USER INFO »
what happened in Chicago??

Will someone please share with me what exactly happened in Chicago? I am trying to put the story together by your discussion, but I'm not getting it all. So Scott was drunk and what happened?? With what I'm getting from all this is that he probably ruined the whole show. If that is the case I would be very upset because I know I had to wait sooooo long to see them here in Los Angeles. They have to realize how important it is to take care of their fans. Without us they wouldn't be where they are.
Old 01-16-2003, 11:43 AM   #162
Yvonne
USER INFO »
Cristee,

The stories you're getting are basically right.....I was at the concert here in Chicago on 12/29, and something was not right with Scott. The rumors are is that he was drunk outta his mind. His performance was not as good as usual.....it was like wathching a friend go into total melt down and there was nothing I could do.

So, basically the concert was disappointing......the true blue fans here in Chicago have moved on. You mentioned that you've seen them in concert before? I'm pretty sure it was a blast and that's all that counts.
Old 01-16-2003, 12:27 PM   #163
crisstee
USER INFO »
Thank you Yvonne

Thanks Yvonne for your reply. I did end up reading all the horrible details. I feel so bad for everyone at that show. I saw them in L.A. and San Diego Ca. both in October and those shows were awesome. I was on the floor in San Diego and it was incredible. Scott sang beautifully and the band was so awesome--truly a memorable night. I love love love Creed. I pray that the Chicago incident doesn't happen again. As much as l love them, I think it was very unfair to the fans and terribly irresponsible. They are blessed to have this job in life and not one of us could go to work drunk and get away with it, so I really hope Scott learned something from this and in the future treats his fans with more respect. We do have to remember he is human and we all make mistakes and lets just pray that he is O.K.

Cristi
Old 01-16-2003, 01:18 PM   #164
Yvonne
USER INFO »
RIGHT ON Crisstee!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2003, 03:45 PM   #165
Julbright
USER INFO »
My opinion on the Chicago let down

I feel like this subject has been beaten to death on this thread, but I haven't said a word yet so I am just going to post my say and be done with it. I feel I need to support velocityidp - he is right on the money with this one. I am a loyal and devoted Stapp fan - this doesn't change my opinion of him on the whole. However, whether he likes it or not, he is a professional artist now and I expect a little bit more professionalism. If I am being paid to show up and do a job I can't show up wasted, not do my job and still get paid for it without any consequences. Yes it is "only rock and roll" , but you know what - they are mega stars who get paid millions of dollars - our dollars. So, I just feel that we deserve a little more respect. Everyone makes mistakes but the important thing is how we handle them, and they are not handling this one appropriately. This was not a bad day - it was a vountary action that interfered with a job to be done. AND YES _ it would make me feel better if they acknowleged what happened and accepted some responsibility for it because that is they type of people I think they really are. I think their management is trying to spin this and avoid a major PR nightmare, but what they are really doing is insulting those of us who suffered through it. If you really care about this band and you were in that arena, there is no way you left there feeling anything but confused, extremely worried about Scott and empty. The lack of information and then the very late and insulting press release just added insult to the injury. I love Creed, they are still the same people and all that jazz - but they need to work on handling it when things aren't going well. Anyone can take charge of the helm when the waters are calm - true character comes through when the waters get choppy. I think they are being directed to do nothing because I don't think it is indicitive of Scott's character to blow this off. It is a bit arrogant to think they can just rest on their laurels and blow everyone off. If this was a free concert in the park I would say oh well too bad for me - but I paid a lot of money and travelled a bit of a distance and encountered all kinds of little inconveniences to be there and got little back for my investment.

Bottom line - we forgive him, we still love him, would just like to see him accept responsibility and move on.
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie