++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 01-04-2011, 11:02 AM   #46
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Appeal For Endurance

Our Lord And Saviour Ya,alls Told Us, When We SEE THESE THINGS, That Our Now Taking PLACE THE MESSAGE WAS TO REJOICE AND THE SECOND COMING Is Nigh, Known To Must As The FIRST RAPTURE, And God Is Giving Those Time To Make It Right, In Their Life, And Choose 100 percent who they will serve today, pick up that cross and following him, for it is written IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE TODAY HARDEND Not Your Hearts, And Think Of Others BEFORE YE PUT HIM FIRST, PRAISE JESUS, But As Far Us Most Of Us And The Trials Of My Friends And The Elect, We, KNOW REPETENCE IN THE ASHES, And The Sackcloth, How Easier It Could Be, If Some Would OBEY HE THAT THEY CLAIM THEY SERVE, PRAISE JESUS, going into MATT>16>13>19> PRAISE JESUS, When Jesus Came Into The Coast Of Caesarea Phillip He asked His Friends SAYING WHOM DO MEN SAY That I The Son Of Man AM, And they said some say that thou are john the babtist some elias and others jeremias or one of the prophets HE SAITH Unto theme But Whom Say Ye That I,am One Of Theme Ya,alls Is Always Working With Us, STRONGLY In These Time Of Warfare, But JESUS Always Wants YA ON THE SAME PAGE, Because HE THAT DWELLS IN YOU OVERCAME THE WORLD, And With Ya Till The End Of The World BUT The Word Tells Us Its Not The End Yet Both By And By, AND WANTS YOU TO RELY ON HIM STILL THE TRUTH ACORDING TO THE WORD OF JESUS, When These Storms ARISES, He Told Simon BLESSED ART THOU , FOR FLESH AND BLOOD HATH NOT REVEALED IT UNTO THEE BUT MY FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN And I say Unto Thee That Thou Art Peter And Upon This Rock I will build truth which is the church and the partakers of the house that shall be called the house of prayer all nations AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT, But Stand With It, For We Waitet NOT ON THAT PEACE,Where There Is NO PEACE WE,VE EXCEPTED Truth, As Being One IN JESUS CHRIST, As Therfore It Also Pleased The FATHER, and the word tells us and i will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven and whatsover thou shalt bind on earth PRAISE JESUS Shall Be Bound In Heaven AND WHATEVER YE SHALL LOOSE ON EARTH SHALL BE LOOSED IN HEAVEN, JESUS CHRIST THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA MADE IT POSSBILE, To Freely Giveth All Things TO THE ALL FOR ONE OVERCOMER, By JUST BELIEVING OH WHAT HE SAID, blessed Are You IF YOU BE BORN OF SPIRT, A NATION Or TRIBE DIVIED, Will Panic, PRAISE JESUS, But We That Put On The ENTIRE BREAST PLATE OF SALVATION, PRAISE JESUS, know to whatch are and pray and hold on to one another, BE NOT AS UNTO THE DOUBTING THOMAS, PRAISE JESUS, and there arose a great storm of wind and the waves beat into the ship so that it was NOW FULL Praise JESUS PRAISE YA JESUS And He Was In The Hinder Part Of The Ship Becarefull minded of that place where he was found in that ship, AND PRAISE JESUS He Told Us That We Were Not There But In The STORM, AND ENTERED IN TO REST ASLEEP ON THE PILLOW, REFERANCE, Go Into Hebrews In The Parable Of The Promise Of Rest, PRAISE JESUS, ENDURANCE, They awake and ask him master carest thou not that we perish, and he arose and rebuked thee wind AND SAID UNTO THE SEA PEACE BE STILL AND THE WIND CEASED AND THERE WAS A GREAT CALM And He Said Unto Theme Why Are Ye SO FEARFUL How Is That Ye Have No Faith, And Of Course Was SURPRISED, THAT THE SEA OBEY HIM, Praise Jesus,, Feel Free To FOLLOW ALONG AMEN NOTHING MORE POWERFULL THESE DAYS Ya,alls THAN THE OPEN WORD OF GOD, For Know We MUST OBEY PRAISE JESUS And The Silents, Is For Us To ACHIVE And Move Forward, till alls appointed times,JESUS Will Not Leave Ya NOR FOR SAKE YA IN THE TIME OF YOUR NEED, PRAISE JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS......As Always ROCK ON, Love Each Other The Way He Loves And Bears With Us......that concludes the emergency broadcast system......
Old 01-11-2011, 06:41 PM   #47
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Obama care

blessed be those who are born of spirt, for it be strong and it be mighty, we recive the word of God by his spirt, so we must in these days never quinch the spirt Of his majesty, but balance it, because in untiy we become strong, And Balance Sets The Foundation For Focus And Abilty To Achieve, The Word, (tekel) meaning in perfect balance with the spirts Im going to open up again, From HEB>12>28 because i myself had to look up it again, wherefore we reciving a kingdom which cannot be moved let us have grace whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and Godly Fear, In The Times Of These Meassures, as we pull closer to untiy, FOR OUR GOD IS A ALL CONSUMING FIRE, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, Hes Not In A Manger Or On A Cross, He Dwells Inside Us, Peace Be With Those And The Loss Of Their Friends, And Loved Ones, We Must Stay Focused, And Coutinue to move forward, ......... love one another the way he, loves us,
Old 01-16-2011, 01:24 PM   #48
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
A Greater Love

has risen praise jesus he said unto his prophets and unto his saints I WILL RISE THEE THE THIRD DAY WHERE I,am IS WHERE YOU ARE AS WELL, And Those Who Able To Follow Him Where Some Cant Always Goeth As The Word Of God Read, Are More Than Overcomers THROUGH JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS, For They Have Made THE LAW WORKETH ITS EFFECT IN THEIR LIFES THROUGH SACRAFICE And Good Old Fashion Hard Work, Many Have Made The LAW None Effect In Their Lifes Again The Word Of God Said They Would Not, A GREATER LOVE WILL GO THAT EXTRA MILE WHERE MEN WILL NOT GOETH, HE DESENDED INTO HELL AND TOOK THE KEYS TO BOTH LIFE AND DEATH AND BOTH KINGDOMS, I FEEL It Is My Obligation In The Midst Of Our Wars AND CHAOS, TO SPEAD THE GOOD NEWS AND THE TIDINGS OF SALVATION , Like Our Beloved SAVIOUR TOLD US THESE THINGS WOULD SURLEY BE, THE LAMB OF GOD SHALL COME AND TURN THE NIGHT RIGHT BACK INTO DAY AND UP UP UP UP GOETH THAT PLACE WHERE THEY CAN NO LONGER ROB AND STILL AND RAPE, Forgive Me For Using Such Provcative Words, today I feel Like The LAWYER In PHILDELPHIA With My Favorite Actor Tom Hanks Forgive Me Fot Not Being So Taboo But This Is The Way It We Talking About These Subjects Concering Fire Brim Stone, Wars And Rumours Of Wars, AS The FALSE KINGDOM Crumbles Within The Next 7 year period A New One Will Arise, I PRAY FOR ALL, My Friends Who Be Standing In This Cruel Gap Today Who Have Been Welped And Scared, But The Time Cometh WHEN HE ROUNDS UP THE BROKEN AND THE WOUNDED, And RETURN All That Was Taken From Theme , We Got A World My Friends Thats Going Crazy DONT Go There With It, For I Do Believe With All My Body Heart Soul And My Mind That We Our Pushing Toward That Better Hope THE MESSAGE PROCEEDING HERE Was ENDURANCE, And It Is Still Proceeding, The Sky Still Shieneth As Well As The Darkness Falls Upon Us, Do Stay Balanced And Stay Focused, WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED LET FAITH BE FOUND, Every Mans Work Shall Be Trialed With Fire, As The Word Of Gods Reads, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS Only The Peace Speaker Can Say PEACE BE WHERE THERE IS NO PEACE, And So It Shall Be, its a shame and a big disgrace, Like Freddy Wants Sung In A Well Known Rock ATHMEN, For Many Take The Kingdom Of God By Violents And By Force, And The Gospel Says He Would Rise And Take Down The OUR ENMEIES, Let Faith Be Found, and most of all endure one another in love the way he loves us and bears with us,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Better Hope.jpg (10.5 KB, 417 views)
File Type: jpg the many wanders of the signs.jpg (8.1 KB, 438 views)
Old 01-21-2011, 10:51 AM   #49
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Harder Than It Use To Be,

the word says teach thy children the way in which they should go and it will never depart from theme, As Unto The Way We Teach OUR CHILDREN, Is More Stonger And More Powerfull, Than It was In The Days Of Our Fathers, Stronger Than Ever Before, OUR CHILDREN OUR PARTAKERS OF THE SAME ROCK, In Different Talents And Purpose And Achivemeants, which can lead to Diversty As Well As UNITY, And Family Turmoil, THE WORD OF GOD SHINETH FORTH IN THE PLACE OF TURMOILS, PRAISE JESUS, We Get it From One Name One Lord And One Saviour JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORDS OF LORDS, PRAY FOR PEACE, as it cometh perfectly and camly and not by rage and war, for The LORD JEHOVHOA GOD Has Entered Into That Rest, psalm 76>Give Ear Oh My People To My Law INCLINE YOUR EARS To The Words Of His Mouth, When The Heavens And Pass, HIS WORDS AND LAW SHALL NOT PASS AWAY, I will Open My Mouth In Parable I Will Uttter Dark Sayings OF OLD Which We Have Heared And Known Are TRUE FATHERS OF SPIRT Have Told US, And Depart From Theme Not, They Wont Hide From Their Children Showing The Truth To The Genaration To Come, On down To Verse 7, THAT THEY MIGHT Ecsape The Darkness That They Might Set THEIR HOPE IN GOD AND NOT FORGET THE WORKS OF GOD, But Keep His Commandmeants. Which Is The GREATEST, Of All, They They Might Not Be As Stuburn And Rebellious As The Genaration tHAT SET NOT NOT THEIR HEART RIGHT AND WHOSE SPIRT WAS NOT STEADFASTING WITH GOD. But In All And All, The Torch Is Passed On From One To Another, There Is Never Failure, We sometime Use That Word As A PROVERB, But The Deeper Meaning, Remains TO STEADFAST IN THE WORD OF GOD, For Today It Is The Only Real Peace, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, We Our The Overdue Children, It Is Time For A Change, The Revouloution To Reach Out And Touch The Day, We Going To Have To Labour Harder, Not By Revloutions, BUT BY TRUTH The Word Of God, Forbear One Another In Love And Indeed And In Truth, As HE FORBEAR US, forgive my typo,s please, the word of God will depart from us, not, even if foolishiness does, only what is required is needed, and one thing we all have, praise jesus is this the word tells us a lot requires a lot, therefore, in every step and meassure from tears to laughter laughter to tears, we all have been as one, in whats required, body heart soul and mine, God could tell ya, he cant help the progress but he gave aid for it, PRAISE JESUS, And That Aid Does What Was Asked Of Him Till Death, We Forget the most importan overcomer daily, there will be some on the outside of a syclone spear, and others inside the eye, till all appointed times comes to pass, Let Go Of Hatred Let Go Of Foolish Bitter Changing Zeals, For They Can Only Bring You More, Pain And More Travil, And Hold Tight, To He Which Has Endured All Things, King James Version , And Can Still Be Found In Most Comforts In Across The Country, Have A groovey Weekend Ya,alls, [font="Arial Black"]forgive my typos please for the love of all thats bad and good and pretty and ugly forgive my typos, and i apolagize, for the headaches through the years, as with the transgressions of my youth, peace
Old 01-29-2011, 11:57 AM   #50
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Egypts Rage

THE RESTING PLACE OF THE GODS, The Land In Which PHAROHA CRIED UNTO MOSES, AND SAID UNTO THE YOUR GOD IS GOD, THERE WAS NONE BEFORE HIM AND NONE AFTER HIM, Before The Coming Of The Son Of A Man, there would be a great cry out Amoung Justice, PROTECTION AND DIVINTY OF The Trampling Of Grace, And The Land That STEADFAST IN WAR, AFTER PLAUGE AFTER PLAUGE UNTILL THE FINAL AUTHERTIY HAD COMETH, TO DECLARE TRUTH, WE MAKE KNOWN HER CRY, MORE SO THAN ALL ISRAEL, The Word Says, My Friends, And Write It Upon On Your Heart For These Times And Meassures, HE RISES KINGS AND BRING DOWNS KING, And It Is Easier FOR THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH TO PASS THAN ONE TITLE OF THE LAW OF THE FAIL, if it has been a rough agonizing year upon me, so has it been more so on my family and friends, the word says, the lord thy god cometh to save that which is lost and those of royaltiy who have been slaved and tormeanted by this rage and war, pride stripped welps cry out loud even in silence to lifes that was taken still without glimpse of renewal or hope, none has no ground, not in these days not in these hours, except the alpha and omega, PRAISE JESUS, as the word of God did declare, In the promise Of His People, these are the hard meassures, we must withinstand, AND MY MESSAGE IS TO HOLD, And To Bear One Another In Love The Way He Bears Us, GOD WILL NOT FORSAKE HIS PEOPLE IN THEIR TIME OF NEED, IT WAS GIVEN TO THEME, To Let Truth Bring Forth Peace And Stabilty, BUT UP COMETH CANE AND ABEL, Who By No Means Will Let That Pass, This IS WHEN GOD SHALL ARISE AND PROTECT HIS CHOSEN, we are all victims of the same suffermeant, regardles of status, and if we be it, we are part of our brothers counsels and comforts, ya see GOD Is Not Ashamed To Reveal His Past Or Let It Be Known This Day, Neither Art Thou Vessels, HE IS A GOD OF THOSE WHO ARE ON LOW, AND GOD WILL RISE THEME UPON HIGH, As Many THAT LOVE THEIR LIFE, Shall Be Trodden, Down By The WRATH OF THE ALIMIGHTY, PEACE BE WITH US MY FRIENDS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, The Lord Thy God Knoweth Its A Complex, Theroy, We Are All Partakers Of, And Not Male Nor Female, BUT ALL ONE IN THE BODY OF GOD, I,ll Countinue Over In ISA 25>6>12
Old 01-29-2011, 12:17 PM   #51
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Egypts Rage

the word of god saith those who touch one of my little ones it is better than they just go ahead and cast themeself off a clift, one themes modern english worded bibles, And in the mountain shall the Lord Of Host Make unto all people a feast of all things THOSE WHO LAUGH NOW SHALL MOURN LATER, And Those Who Have Sowed In Tears Shall Reap Joy More Greater Than The First A Feast Of Wines And Jublie Full Of Marrow Well Refined And Defined, as unto the bridegrooms when they knoweth the voice of their brides, and he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering of the wicked and the veil that is spread indeed, over all nations, I,VE ALWAYS SAID EVERY CITY HAS A GOTHEM, PRAISE JESUS, HE WILL SWALLOW UP Death IN VICTORY AND THE LORD GOD WILL WIPE AWAY TEARS FROM OFF ALL FACES AND THE REBUKE Of His People Shall He Take Away From All The Earth The Lord Thy God Hath Spoken It, And It Shall Be Said In That Day Lo THIS IS THE LORD OUR GOD WE HAVE WAITED FOR HIM AND HE WILL SAVE US THIS THE LORD WE WILL BE GLAD AND REJOICE IN HIS SALVATION FOR IN THIS MOUTAIN THE HAND OF THE LORD REST AND MOAB SHALL BE TRODDEN DOWN UNDER HIM EVEN AS A STRAW AND TRODDEN DOWN THAT DUNGEHILL AND HE SHALL SPREAD FORTH HIS HANDS IN THE MIDST OF THEME AS HE THAT SWIMMETH SPREADS FORTH HIS HANDS TO SWIM AND HE SHALL BRING DOWN THEIR PRIDE TOGETHER WITH THE SPOIL OF HIS HANDS AND THAT FORTRESS OH THAT FORTRESS OF THE HIGH FORT OF THE WALLS SHALL HE BRING DOWN AND LOW AND THEIR TRENCHES WITH HIM AND TO BRING TO THE GROUND EVEN TO DUST, AND THE DUST SHALL PRAISE THEE, As It Did In The Low SHALL IT BE UPON HIGH, peace be with us in jesus name blessings and strengeth to all, lets hold on... peace love justice beyond justice for those who acount the days and awaited, as we proceed,
Old 04-01-2011, 12:56 PM   #52
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

a quick prayer for all, In The MIDST Of This WAR, now proceeding The Lord Of Host, has nothing but a deep unconditonal Love, from the greatest to the lest, it really does, not matter, it all leads to one, as the word of God is furfilling as clear as the noon day, God Holds A Day to the wicked, there be no getting around it, they will be brought Low WHY ? becaust the word says so, those ye who believe not, took years the omega code, and found at the same, ISA>25>1>5 O LORD thou art my God I will Exalt Thee Over Hell And High Water And A greater UNDERSTANDING Does He Have, Over All i will praise thy name for thou hast wonderful things thy counsel of old yo it still be faithfull and oh it still be true, for tho has made of a city a ruin palace of strangers to be no city shall never be built, therefore shall the strong people glorify thee the city of the terbbile nations shall indeed fear thee for thou has been strengeth to the poor a strengeth to the needy in distress a refuge from the storm and a shadow from the heat when the blast of the terrbile ones is as storm against thy wall, thou shalt bring down the noise of the strangers as the heat of a dry place even the heat with the shadow of a cloud the branch of a terrible ones shall be brought low, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH TO ALL In JESUS NAME And Peace Be With Us, In JESUS NAME, The Appeal To Steadfast In The Lord Thy God, As The Deserts Surley Blooms,
Old 04-19-2011, 11:46 PM   #53
gsasics
USER INFO »

grat greart
Old 08-07-2011, 09:30 AM   #54
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

....What in the blue hell....