++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 08-27-2005, 10:25 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
All That Is Holy

When I Think Of Everything Worth Dying For I think Of You WhenI think Of Everything Worth Forsaking i think of your precious Sunkissed Face..When I think Back To Our Lowest Of Days And The Crystal Precious Memories We have Shared Preserving in my Heart Like The Finest Wine..That i Have Drinked And Fell Down Drunk From Your Lips Holy Is their Taste All That Is Holy You And Me And In This Sweet Sanctuary When I think Of Everything Worth Dying For Worth Forsaking Worth Fighting For Giving My Last Breath For I Think Of Your Precious Sunkissed Face Shining Down On Me When I think Of All Thy Loves Was It You that Lead To Mine One And Only You Knew It Was All I would Ever Ever Ever Need And Fight For And Live For And Breath For And Giveth A Way My Lungs Before I Would Turn Away Nothing Ever Makes Since We Are Way Beyond That Now Somehow Thats Us And Our Ways That Stays And Keeps Us Beside And Inside Each Others Ways All That Is Holy All That Is Sachred Is Here With You And Dont You Think Ever That It Will Never Be Again Outside These Walls All That Is Holy All That Is Holy Holy Holy To Me Is You ..I Wanna Shower Your Body With A Zillon Rose Petals And Give You My Own Parade And Victory Of A Vison Ye Unclear The Young Lions March Behind You The Angels Dance Around You The Jesters Waves A Dance As In To The Colors Of Bright Scarlets A Beautiful Sheer Aray Dance Over Your Head So Fast You Cant Kwite Grasp All That Is Holy All Thats Worth Dying For Forsaking And Leaving Behind All That Is Holy Your Precious Sunkissed Face
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-27-2005, 11:44 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
well done, cs...really liked this part:

The Young Lions March Behind You The Angels Dance Around You The Jesters Waves A Dance As In To The Colors Of Bright Scarlets A Beautiful Sheer Aray Dance Over Your Head So Fast You Cant Kwite Grasp All That Is Holy All Thats Worth Dying For Forsaking And Leaving Behind All That Is Holy Your Precious Sunkissed Face

enjoyed reading this piece...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 08-28-2005, 03:12 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
im most glad you found it to your liken thank you
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything