++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-22-2004, 09:22 AM   #1
SistahSami
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
NYE Pre-Party HOB Orlando

Posted by sweetrelief from the Pit. She asked that it be posted at all the other bb's so everyone can join if they like.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to go ahead and make a reservation at the House of Blues Restaurant for the show pending alternate plans (the reservation can always be cancelled)By the way, if you eat at the HOB, you get into the HOB before it opens to the public the restaurant is right next door to the venue . . so anyway, please sign if you will be attending our preshow party . . also, if ya'all would post at the different boards to ask them to sign in over here so I get a good head count . . I would appreciate it. The doors open at 8:00 . . shall I make the reservation for 6:00? Also, I have an extra ticket, free to the taker I JUST CHECKED THE TEN DAY WEATHER FORECAST. FOR PLANNING PURPOSES 56 degrees for NYE PERFECT TO ROCK & ROLL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------