++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-15-2004, 10:16 AM   #61
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well, I think we can't really judge him as a musician until we've heard his solo album. We've heard one solo song from him(and that was a Christian song) and a couple Creed songs. That's it. Meanwhile, we've heard one full album from Alter Bridge and some of us have heard some unreleased songs. So, at the moment, it's not a fair comparison to me. Scott was a songwriter, he didn't write the music. Mark wrote some lyrics and most of the music. Scott has to wait for a backing band to probably help him create the music for his lyrics and his solo career, meanwhile Mark's already came out with a new CD and has already(along with the rest of Alter Bridge) established himself after Creed. Stapp hasn't because he hasn't come out with his new stuff yet. My point is that I'm not going to judge the post-Creed Stapp as a musician until his solo album has come out. Until then, I'm still one of his fans. And we haven't heard new music(beyond Relearn Love) from him because his solo CD hasn't come out yet. I don't know why it hasn't, maybe that's Scott's fault, maybe it's Wind Up's, but it hasn't come out. So, until it comes out, anytime we hear Scott singing he'll be singing Relearn Love or a Creed song. That's what we just have to get used to, like it or not(personally I don't like the idea of him singing Creed songs, but I'm resigned to the fact)

As for PBF, ummm, I'm sure there are AB fan sites that place them on pedastals. It doesn't just happen to Scott. It happens to almost every artist out there that is popular. And not everyone at PBF puts him on a pedastal. I hate when people judge something just based on one person or thing. Like if I were to meet one bad Christian, would I be justified in saying that all Christians are bad? No. That's unfair to judge the whole religion of Christianity based on one person. The same thing applies here. I think alot of people are unfairly judging PBF as just being a Stapp fan site that worships Stapp as if he were God. I do not think this is the case, and if you do, then realize there are AB fan sites like this. It's not just Stapp fan sites. If you come back and say "oh there aren't AB fan sites like this, but PBF does worship Stapp" then you're being a hypocrite.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 12-15-2004, 04:14 PM   #62
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
No offense to any PBF'rs, but that place is like a cult, i went there to check it out, signed up, and everyone had stapp pictures all over their signatures, most of the smileys used were animated stapp clips, like, actual clips of him. I was kinda freaked out by it, and there was some AB bashing going on over there, so dont let those hypocrits fool you. It made me sick to see that after everything people were saying, including Tea Party, on how twisted stapp is, they still hold him as their golden god.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 12-15-2004, 05:33 PM   #63
Torn Daredevil
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) No offense to any PBF'rs, but that place is like a cult, i went there to check it out, signed up, and everyone had stapp pictures all over their signatures, most of the smileys used were animated stapp clips, like, actual clips of him. I was kinda freaked out by it, and there was some AB bashing going on over there, so dont let those hypocrits fool you. It made me sick to see that after everything people were saying, including Tea Party, on how twisted stapp is, they still hold him as their golden god.
Exactly. That place is FREAKY!
Old 12-15-2004, 05:46 PM   #64
XenoN
USER INFO »
Yeah I've been there once myself. A tad on the strange side. Also, they don't really focus on the musical side of Stapp. The fact that he passively makes music on occasion is a sidenote over there. It's just "All Hail Stapp".

Like I guess if Myles butchered GBA, I'd be able to admit it and still respect him musically.
Old 12-15-2004, 05:53 PM   #65
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: As for PBF, ummm, I'm sure there are AB fan sites that place them on pedastals. It doesn't just happen to Scott. It happens to almost every artist out there that is popular. And not everyone at PBF puts him on a pedastal. I hate when people judge something just based on one person or thing.

People at PBF donīt like Stapp for his music talent, all the opposite, they like Stapp as a phisic (body, meat, as you want it to call it). You are not going to find a AB where fans like them in that way or putting them on a pedastal. PBF is a cult board....they are obssesed with Stapp.
Old 12-15-2004, 06:03 PM   #66
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
thank you for backing me on that one! i thought for sure i was going to get grilled

and the craziest thing about PBF, their admin tried to tell me that there is no AB bashing, yet i witnessed it with my own eyes, and she was like "oh, thats just the resident joker. PM me if you want to know what i said to her

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 12-15-2004, 06:33 PM   #67
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) thank you for backing me on that one! i thought for sure i was going to get grilled

and the craziest thing about PBF, their admin tried to tell me that there is no AB bashing, yet i witnessed it with my own eyes, and she was like "oh, thats just the resident joker. PM me if you want to know what i said to her

Man, you are the chick who posted the thread called "Whass up". I posted in your deffense on page 3. You have "bollocks"...well done...
Old 12-15-2004, 06:36 PM   #68
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
actually, i would be the chick who posted....if i was a chick, lol
yea, im the one who posted that, and reamed them out, and for some reason...passionbreedsfollowers cant be found, i cant get in, i think i may have been expelled, if you'll excuse me, i think ill go cry myself to sleep. LMAO.
Old 12-15-2004, 06:38 PM   #69
Trimontana
USER INFO »
I am having the same problem.....my laptop says the web can not be found!!!!
Such a shame!!!!Hehehehehehehe . Have a nice cry sweety!!!!Hehehehe
Old 12-15-2004, 06:50 PM   #70
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
actually, i think i have a good idea why PBF is shut down....Steve isnt the admin, so theres gotta be a lot of downtime! U da man steve

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 12-15-2004, 06:52 PM   #71
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
it'll be a niecr cry if you console me tremontana

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 12-15-2004, 06:59 PM   #72
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) it'll be a niecr cry if you console me tremontana

I will.....i have been at PBF now....they have a new topic about the post Michael posted here with Mark quote...they are bashing Mark so much!!!! I feel like post there....but if i do.... i will be tough....maybe i will be loose the war but i will died deffending Tremo....such a honor....

What you think????
Old 12-15-2004, 07:17 PM   #73
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
i just went over and let loose on them in that forum about mark that michael posted. we'll see what happens
Old 12-15-2004, 07:23 PM   #74
Trimontana
USER INFO »
i am goign to check it out right now!!!!!
I see you in a bit......!!!!
Old 12-15-2004, 08:18 PM   #75
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Well, apparently they are all ignorant braindead people who cant see outside of their little box. I should be getting banned from PBF in a short amount of time.