++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 09-09-2004, 06:19 PM   #1
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Free stuff to tickle your fancy

I dont know if many of you all have seen these, but just incase I'll shed some light on these here. I know you have seen in your inboxes, favorite websites and whatnots ads about getting free stuff. Well I want to talk about three of these.... and no this will not give you three extra inches or two more cup sizes.

-- Free Desktop PC

-- Free Ipods

-- Free Flat Screen

All three of these websites are part of the Gratis Network and are completely legit. I know they sound too good to be true and have scam written all over it, but I kid you not. The Gratis network has been in business for a long time and is registered with the BBB. Their report is available to the general public or anyone that requests it. Is there a catch? Yes, but its a relatively painless catch [More on the "relatively" part in little bit].

How does it work? Well all you have to do is open an account, give them your info and then sign up and complete one of thier offers. Offers? Yes, like Columbia House Netflix, etc, etc. [Note: After you enter your info you will get a Survey that offers you ads. Close out of that, those are not the offers you need to complete] Once you sign up for an offer, you will be given credit for your part and a referral link for your friends. Thats right, a referral link for your friends, see this is where the "relatively" part kicks in. Not only do you have to complete one of thier offers, but you need friends to do the same. The reason is because by signing up for these offers you and your friends will make enough money for the companies to "pay" for your free whatever. The amount of friends that you will need will depend on which free thing you want. Do you pay for anything? Just the offer you sign up for. The iPod and the shipping and handling for your iPod is free. Are they subject to anything? Yes, availability. The amount of people on backorder is known to sky rocket at times, some have complained that they run out of iPods to quickly. The most popular one seems to be the iPod and is the one that I am taking part in, you need five friends to complete thier offers. The flat screens is not as popular as the iPods and requires EIGHT others to complete. You get a choice between two flat screens monitors and two flat screen TVs [flat screen, NOT plasma]. The Desktop's, well they are free. You will not be running around playing video games anytime soon with them [specially not with me] but they are new, brand name, and free. My opinion on them is everyone could use a free pc.

So for those that are interested theres the break down on these. They are completely legit, free, and relatively painless.
Old 09-09-2004, 08:53 PM   #2
RMadd
USER INFO »
so does this involve my having to buy anything?

Old 09-09-2004, 09:30 PM   #3
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) so does this involve my having to buy anything?

if the offer calls for it, then yes.
Old 09-11-2004, 02:26 AM   #4
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Off topic: Mulletman...what happened to your Terminated status :shock:?