++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-25-2004, 11:20 AM   #1
archie bunker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sick Of Hearing About Micheal Jackson

I AM, FUCK HIM! IF IT WAS A NOBODY LIKE US WE WOULD DONE BE LOCKED UP.THAT AINT BAD ENOUGH HE STILL KEEPS MAKING AN ASS OF HIMSELF!THE ONLY HIGHLIGHT IN HIS LIFE IS WHEN SLASH PLAYED GUITAR FOR HIS DUMBASS!!!!!!
Old 01-25-2004, 11:26 AM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by archie bunker) I AM, FUCK HIM! IF IT WAS A NOBODY LIKE US WE WOULD DONE BE LOCKED UP.THAT AINT BAD ENOUGH HE STILL KEEPS MAKING AN ASS OF HIMSELF!THE ONLY HIGHLIGHT IN HIS LIFE IS WHEN SLASH PLAYED GUITAR FOR HIS DUMBASS!!!!!!
thats is true you know we would still be setting in the clink~~slash rocks hey if hes cool with mikey j so am i
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-25-2004, 11:29 AM   #3
archie bunker
USER INFO »
Alrighty Then

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) thats is true you know we would still be setting in the clink~~slash rocks hey if hes cool with mikey j so am i
HE PROBLY AINT COOL WITH HIM IT'S CALLED HE PAYED HIM ALOT OF FUCKING MONEY, YOU NOW BETTER THAN THAT MY FRIEND
Old 01-25-2004, 11:59 AM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Slash rules~~billy jean still is the only song that makes me want to busta move~~Hehe the kid is not my son shes just girl who says that iam the one~~i tell you a song of his they i get kick out of is WHO is it you remember that one with the model in the video}}haha
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-25-2004, 12:02 PM   #5
archie bunker
USER INFO »
go on girl!!!!!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Slash rules~~billy jean still is the only song that makes me want to busta move~~Hehe the kid is not my son shes just girl who says that iam the one~~i tell you a song of his they i get kick out of is WHO is it you remember that one with the model in the video}}haha
the way you make me feel dad was drunk one time jamming to it-FUNNY AS SHIT
Old 01-25-2004, 12:08 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
now i got that of butch in my head~~Hehe go on girl he he the way he chased the girl in the video She could I cant help from laughing rite now what about the black n white video when beats the car to death poor car i think he was showing Hard core side and they shut the poor guy down said it was too Vilonet Haha He rocked i thought
Old 01-25-2004, 12:11 PM   #7
archie bunker
USER INFO »
lmao

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) now i got that of butch in my head~~Hehe go on girl he he the way he chased the girl in the video She could I cant help from laughing rite now what about the black n white video when beats the car to death poor car i think he was showing Hard core side and they shut the poor guy down said it was too Vilonet Haha He rocked i thought
POOR little tough guy wanted to be bad for once and they banned him.What's this world coming to when they banned badass micheal jackson?
Old 01-25-2004, 12:12 PM   #8
creedlover16
USER INFO »
What A Fag Man!

DON'T M J REALIZE THAT HE SUCKS HE CAN'T MAKE A SONG THAT CAN BUST A MOVE ANY~MORE, OH, WAIT HE WOULDN'T WITH ALL THE OTHER CELEBS THAT PRAISE HIM FOR HIS SO CALLED "OUTSANDING WORK". THE KING OF POP MY ASS!
Old 01-25-2004, 12:16 PM   #9
archie bunker
USER INFO »
feelings

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlover15) DON'T M J REALIZE THAT HE SUCKS HE CAN'T MAKE A SONG THAT CAN BUST A MOVE ANY~MORE, OH, WAIT HE WOULDN'T WITH ALL THE OTHER CELEBS THAT PRAISE HIM FOR HIS SO CALLED "OUTSANDING WORK". THE KING OF POP MY ASS!
see someonelse feels my pain
Old 01-25-2004, 12:21 PM   #10
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by archie bunker) POOR little tough guy wanted to be bad for once and they banned him.What's this world coming to when they banned badass micheal jackson?
you got me rolling right now they banned him hey do you remember that son by 2live crew when they band there album I was Bandend In the Usa That sucked Hahahaha
Old 01-25-2004, 12:29 PM   #11
archie bunker
USER INFO »
ah

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) you got me rolling right now they banned him hey do you remember that son by 2live crew when they band there album I was Bandend In the Usa That sucked Hahahaha
alrighty then!
Old 01-25-2004, 12:36 PM   #12
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by archie bunker) alrighty then!
Ok I admit It I feel for the Guy But there a lot of folks here that will agree with ya My friend Rock on
Old 01-25-2004, 03:31 PM   #13
HoundDog
USER INFO »
Give me OZZY! Anyday!!
Old 01-25-2004, 03:44 PM   #14
RMadd
USER INFO »
Jacko's a sick demented perv, I don't care if it's because he was abused as a kid... the fact remains that he loves little boys. He should be shot, esp. for his ignorance that anything may be wrong... talk about a lack of thinking skills! He's a grown man and should be able to comprehend this shit. He, at times, seems oblivious to the consequences of his actions.

Old 01-25-2004, 03:48 PM   #15
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Darn right BearFan
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot