++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 02-17-2005, 07:44 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Trying To Paint A Song

Trying To Paint A Secret Song That Is So So So True And Simple Thats Over Looked When We Only Think Of Self If You Would Know That Secret Song You Would Know That Your Loved More Than You Ever Possbile Open The Door I Find That Song That Knows You And Will Hold You Tight And Never Let You Go trying to paint a song with colors of life is like trying to catch the wind and capture the sky sometimes with deeper sighs i feel the purity of a love so pure and so strong that knows no right that knows no wrong that only knows whats right and its in your song we all belong and nothing is left out great or small not even the heart of nature crying out to you and once you know this song you will never ever ever ever let it go you somehow begin and start over again if you ever said i would like to go back and do it all over again the door is open for you to start all over again trying to paint a song that is so so so True And Simple Thats Over Looked When We Only Think Of Self If You Would Know That Secret Song You Would Know That Your Loved More Than You Ever Thought PossbileOpen The Door I Find That Song That Knows You And Will Hold You Tight And Never Let You Go Trying To Paint A Song Thats Sings I Loved You More Than Life Is Like Trying To Catch The Wind And Dance With The Stars And Capture A Secret Sky Sometimes With Depper Sighs I feel The Purity Of A Love So Pur And So So Strong That Knows No Right That Knows No Wrong That Only Knows Whats Right Its In Your Song We All Belong And Nothing Is Left Out Great Or Small Even The Heart Of Nature Crying Out To You And Once You Know This Song You Will Never Ever Ever Ever Let It Go You Some How Begin And Start Over Again If You Ever Said I Would Like To Go Back And Do It All Over Again The Door Is Open For You To Start All Over Again Sometimes I Sigh Deep From Within I Feel A Purity Of A Love So True That No Man Is Worthy To Look In The Eye Of Its Beholder But Everybody Should Know That Sweet Sweet Secret Song Trying To Paint A Song
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-17-2005, 10:23 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
a simple song,
as you say
tho, painted
in a complex way
is crystal clear...
now as then...
the song of life
begins again....

really enjoyed that one, CS..and as you can see, it was inspirational...thank you for sharing it...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 02-17-2005, 10:27 PM   #3
HR2004
USER INFO »
I as well enjoyed reading it and i like what you wrote ann
Joyful noises sound...
Happiness surrounds...
Old 02-18-2005, 09:10 AM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
thank you
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything