++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2004, 10:33 PM   #46
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sorry but that performance was one the worst performances i have ever heard from him. He was gasping and he was flat. The song isn't easy but he could have done that performance easily 3 years ago.
Old 10-31-2004, 06:58 PM   #47
BobbyMcGee
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea) Sorry but that performance was one the worst performances i have ever heard from him. He was gasping and he was flat. The song isn't easy but he could have done that performance easily 3 years ago.

Quote: He's been in studio recording, so his voice is a bit hoarse. He also is just getting over a sinus infection.

Maybe you didn't read this ^^^^^

I'd really like to see all of the bashers go out and sing that song in front of 52,000+ people in the stands plus it was broadcast worldwide. I bet their shorts would be full!

Frankie...thank you!
Old 10-31-2004, 07:08 PM   #48
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
As I said in another thread, how we would sing in front of 52,000 people is irrelevant. It's a lame argument.
Old 10-31-2004, 07:47 PM   #49
BobbyMcGee
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) As I said in another thread, how we would sing in front of 52,000 people is irrelevant. It's a lame argument.

Oh really.......myles seems to be having the same problems. Wonder how long he will LAST?

Umm Myles word of advice if they mention predisone run for your f***ing life.
Old 10-31-2004, 11:31 PM   #50
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
I posted this on the other one, but since youre starting the same shit in multiple threads, here ya go.
One song<back-to-back Concerts, with no break
Flu
STILL making it to the concerts, and perfectly on key at all of them(as I've both experienced and heard of)
He's been in this businedd longer than Stapp has, and he's done a HELL of a lot more extensive voice work done. Period.

A recording studio? Please! 20,000 takes of 30 second clips that are digitally enhanced, with water or honey tea right there next to him whenever he may need it, taking his sweet time.....
Whereas Myles went almost immediately from this 'grueling' task to being on tour.....hmmmmm

You know what? Let's put YOU in front of an AB crowd with the guys and see you make it through their set list....just once, we won't even give you the flu first or make you do them over and over again......

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller
Old 10-31-2004, 11:39 PM   #51
creedlvr
USER INFO »
WOW!!!!! Myles is SOOOOOOO amazing!!!
Old 10-31-2004, 11:52 PM   #52
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
WOW! An intelligent post!
Only a zealot could have taken that from that. I was merely saying that Myles in no way should be brought into this. One, Stapp would lose. Two, he's put up with his share of problems, something Bobby-boy can't seem to grasp, or even hear....

When every problem looks like a nail....

-Amber

-Ferris Bueller
Old 11-01-2004, 12:17 AM   #53
creedlvr
USER INFO »
You really need to take a chill. You're over-reacting ... don't ya think?? You obviously have a strong passion for AB/Myles and dislike Stapp. So here's a question ...
Why are you in the Stapp forum?? So far, every thread I've read has you involved in an argument. You're not going to get one from me because it's not worth my time.
Old 11-01-2004, 12:29 AM   #54
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
Actually...i obviously don't.
If you want to REALLY research my posts...
I have said that while Stapp isn't one of my favorite vocalists, I'm more than just minimally interested in his solo career.
I do however, hate idiocy. Which seems to run rampant here. If someone thoguht he was a little flat, maybe a little off key, it doesn't mean they don't like him. Honestly, I hope he does well. I'd love for there to be two awesome bands to come out of the breakup of Creed. I also hate that everyone who doesn't agree with everyone can't do anything but sit there and bicker. We have differing opinions, we're all different, so what?
As far as over reacting...seeing how your post was a completely nonsequiter jab at Myles with nothing to do with the thread....no.I'm not.
What, am I suppossed to just shut up because you don't like what you think I'm saying? Sorry. No.
And there are a lot of threads that I havent posted in that have had arguments in them. There have been plenty as many that have had me in them, with no argument. And I could pretty much of the same for you, and half the people that post on this board....
I'm sorry that you don't feel strong enough in your convictions to post how you feel, but I do.

-Amber

-Ferris Bueller
Old 11-01-2004, 12:53 AM   #55
RMadd
USER INFO »
ahhhhhh, shut the fuck up, everyone!!!!!!! he didn't hold out some notes very long and he did sound a bit flat on some notes....

Old 11-01-2004, 01:08 AM   #56
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
This thread is being closed for obvious reasons.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Closed Thread