++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-30-2010, 10:22 PM   #1
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
ABIII completed!

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=137662

Quote: "We are pleased to inform you that the recording of our third album has been completed. It was an amazing journey and we believe that the songs that we have created are our most inspired and dynamic work to date.

"We all worked very hard on these songs, over a long period of time, and we are all fiercely proud of what we have recorded.

"We have played some of the rough mixes of the songs to a few of our 'trusted ears' and they are telling us that we have absolutely topped the 'Blackbird' album. The true test will come when we get to hear what all you fans think and we are very much looking forward to that day.

"The next step in the process will be mixing, which will begin in mid-April, in New York. The mixing will probably take a few weeks and once that is finished, we will begin the difficult task of deciding which songs will make the album. The goal is to release the album in September, before our planned October tour in Europe that will start in the U.K."

Old 03-30-2010, 10:23 PM   #2
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
Re: ABIII completed!

Didn't check the other thread. Ah, whatever.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:24 AM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chris98GT) Didn't check the other thread. Ah, whatever.
i was thinking that mixing went fast im wating too whatever its all groovey
Old 06-13-2010, 12:21 AM   #4
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

I'm a new fan of Alter Bridge but I love their first two records (especially Ties That Bind, Broken Wings, Open Your Eyes and Find The Real) but now I can't wait for their next release. Any word on the release date 4 AB3?
Old 06-13-2010, 09:05 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) I'm a new fan of Alter Bridge but I love their first two records (especially Ties That Bind, Broken Wings, Open Your Eyes and Find The Real) but now I can't wait for their next release. Any word on the release date 4 AB3?
WELCOME~~ always a pleasure when i have time I Cant WAIT EITHER, When You First Arived At This Thread That Was Made By Chris, Go A Couple Of Posts Back I Try To Avoid Less Confusion As Possbile And Keep Everything Neat When You Newley Enter A Site You Can Get Lost.... They Said The New AB3 Will Be Out In September And A Tour Will Follow Up In October, It Sounds Better In Their Post So Check It Out AND PEACE BE WITH YOU, .........
Old 06-14-2010, 09:56 AM   #6
TheGreatDivide
USER INFO »

According to Mark sometime in September
I swear I still believe though I don't know - Words Darker Then Their Wings
Old 06-14-2010, 02:42 PM   #7
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

Thanks for the update guys!
Old 06-14-2010, 06:51 PM   #8
Agent D
USER INFO »

Now we just need an official title and an official date.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:32 PM   #9
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) Now we just need an official title and an official date.
im wating on precious it feels so good and comforting just know AB 3 Is Complete.....for real it does .....
Old 06-21-2010, 04:31 PM   #10
Dawn
USER INFO »

From their website > http://www.alterbridge.com/html/2010...lbum-finished/
Quote:
Entire Recording Process on Third Alter Bridge Album Finished

Hello Alter Bridge Nation,

We are proud to announce that the entire recording process on our third album is completely finished. All of the seventeen songs we worked so hard on have been recorded, painstakingly mixed and we now hold the final mastered versions in our possession. These songs have turned out even better then we could have imagined and we are fiercely proud of the efforts of everyone involved that made our vision a reality.

We want all of our fans to know that we created these songs with no outside influence whatsoever, just like we did with the One Day Remains and Blackbird albums. And, like the Blackbird album, we financed our latest project with our own funds, without the support of our current record label. We want you to know that our artistic vision is never compromised and that the songs you will hear later this year are exactly what we have intended. We can not wait to unleash this new album on the world.

Our management team is working hard on some exciting business opportunities behind the scenes and as soon as they are finished we will be able to give you a clear date on when the album will be released and when the first single will be sent to radio and be available to purchase. We will also be able to give you news on when our long delayed Blu-Ray and Deluxe DVD (Alter Bridge - Live From Amsterdam) will be in stores world-wide. We will update you on all of this as soon as we hear some news.

In the meanwhile, all of us in the band must now decide on the name of the album, finalize the song names (not as easy as you would think) and lastly, and this will be hardest, decide how many and which tracks will make the album. Stay tuned here because as we fit the final pieces of the puzzle together, we will update you as it happens.

That is all the news for now and a big thanks to all you fans who have stuck with us from the start and a big welcome to all you new fans who are just discovering us. We always aim to top our last album and we firmly believe we have done that with this new collection of songs. We are looking forward to hearing what all you fans think so stay tuned and we will update you again as soon as we have some solid news to report.

Keep rocking,

Alter Bridge

Awesome News!!
Old 06-21-2010, 09:16 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

thats sweet perfect update on precious ....since precious AB 3 does not yet have name, i call it precious, long awaited a lot of hard work for real, well i can recall ...when it use to be money for nothing and the chicks for free, But Now Everything Is Harder Than What It Use To Be, THANKS FOR THE UPDATES, Dawn, ROCK ON AB NATION its super fly to give that clear update.......
Old 06-24-2010, 01:19 AM   #12
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »

I'm hoping they put at least 14 songs on that album. I hope we don't have to wait any later than September.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:42 PM   #13
Agent D
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by rabidgopher04) I'm hoping they put at least 14 songs on that album. I hope we don't have to wait any later than September.

I bet it winds up being 12.
Old 06-26-2010, 12:25 PM   #14
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) I bet it winds up being 12.
.........i know it , like rabidgopher said, ya,alls im pretty sure 14 would be like ultimate perfect number of tracks, .....not from fact theory or opinion in white mans world fact can also be theroy ....14 would be great, For AB 3 i hope its no Later Than Sep Or Oct, AB NATION,
Old 07-10-2010, 02:40 PM   #15
nagpo
USER INFO »

Any news on an actual date? September, __, 2010. I'm pretty hyped for this now.