++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-31-2010, 04:27 PM   #31
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Full Circle is...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) You said it as fact actually lol the last time I heard it was in the 300's but I'll have to do some research.
get right on it ADMIRAL
Old 10-31-2010, 08:23 PM   #32
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) You said it as fact actually lol the last time I heard it was in the 300's but I'll have to do some research.
Well its not my fault somebody takes everything they read on an internet forum, who knowingly provided a flimsy source seriously. And it is a fact, that right now according to wikipedia, Full Circle has sold around 400,000 copies.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:43 AM   #33
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

You provided the flimsy source not me dude lol I didn't mean to offend, you just can't believe everything you read on there.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:51 AM   #34
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) You provided the flimsy source not me dude lol I didn't mean to offend, you just can't believe everything you read on there.
I know I provided the source, my point was I posted the source knowing it wasn't probably 100% accurate due to it being wikipedia. I also implied people probably knew this as well, since most people know wikipedia is not completely truthful.

Also, every time you quote me, you always have to type "lol". Can you please stop that? It comes off as mockery and condescending.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:05 PM   #35
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) You provided the flimsy source not me dude lol I didn't mean to offend, you just can't believe everything you read on there.
keep it up AND IM GOING START SINGING THE FAME THEME SONG for hours and hours and hours and hours, joking joking, vacations to expensive for me, its more expense if i go on one, lets see i agree with you , u cant believe everything you read on there, your heart and faith will be your guide, some does apply some does not apply standing with the context of of conviction,s peace be with us....... everybodys copies are the same here.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:49 PM   #36
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) I know I provided the source, my point was I posted the source knowing it wasn't probably 100% accurate due to it being wikipedia. I also implied people probably knew this as well, since most people know wikipedia is not completely truthful.

Also, every time you quote me, you always have to type "lol". Can you please stop that? It comes off as mockery and condescending.
No. because your quotes are funny sorry.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:02 PM   #37
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) No. because your quotes are funny sorry.
peace be with us in jesus name loves ya up we our going to getting in some life saving meat for all, held captive from the sun u guys always make me laugh, the nations are in panic and that same realtivity hits us my friends im not one of those types that can ingnore it so just hang in their troopers will we learn how to speak and comfort each other i,ve seen this entire thing before IN OPERATION DESERT STORM, good times good times everybody dont know if there in their right place, and the question comes Oh Lord Am I Going Make It And So Forth BOYS PLAY SOMETHING....and so forth BUT IT EASIER FOR THE HEAVENS AND EARTH TO PASS THAN ONE TITTLE OF THE LAW TO FAIL, And The Good Lord Sure Dont Wanna Give It Up, STAND STRONG, truly our men be in more travil and we will get into that later on in the year, Strechers Will Be Provided In Case Of An ER, So Much JOY THE GLORFICATION Is Neither Male Or Female But All One IN JESUS, I,ve Spoke On That Just This Week, Jesus Said Weap Not Women Weap For Yourselves, we gotta be strong.....And Hold On,, Ya,alls LET FAITH BE YOUR WEAPON, Every Mans WORK SHALL BE TESTED BY FIRE, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, WE,VE COME FULL CIRCLE, We Will Overcome, ...... love each other the way he loves you,
Old 11-01-2010, 08:19 PM   #38
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) No. because your quotes are funny sorry.
How are they funny?
Old 11-03-2010, 06:07 AM   #39
Finaldecision
USER INFO »

I really like Full Circle, still it isn't as good as the previous albums. They had a very small amount of time to create it and you might notice that on a few songs. Still I think it is a very well done thing overall and I really enjoy listening to it.

About Good Fight: This is my least favorite song on Full Circle. It just seems they would have needed more time to write it. While the verses are good, for they have that moody feeling that reminds me of Human Clay, the chorus really is a departure to the quality of the song. It just seems rushed vocally and it can even can get annoying by the time. The solo is great though and I like that "remember that, sometimes I fall between the night's blue moon..." - part (also some nice lyrics there). This song could have been so much more.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:32 AM   #40
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

It's a good album. Very rushed. Stapp's voice is really bad on it. And it sounds like they took the least inspired AB demos and the least inspired Stapp lyrics and put them together. I really dislike albums that have every single song about the same subject and Benson's production/Tremo's tone aren't good IMO. That said, it has some really good songs on it and had they used a warmer tone I feel like a lot of the songs could have had major commercial potential. Overcome, ATF, TSYS, Full Circle and BOS are all great songs. 6.5/10 from me.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:32 PM   #41
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) It's a good album. Very rushed. Stapp's voice is really bad on it. And it sounds like they took the least inspired AB demos and the least inspired Stapp lyrics and put them together. I really dislike albums that have every single song about the same subject and Benson's production/Tremo's tone aren't good IMO. That said, it has some really good songs on it and had they used a warmer tone I feel like a lot of the songs could have had major commercial potential. Overcome, ATF, TSYS, Full Circle and BOS are all great songs. 6.5/10 from me.
i know what you mean , its hard to get away from our topics and wrting context, it will get better, ............ with so much if something is free flowing in my head i take a couple of quick notes and sub titles, of what it is or could be turning into it place on the back burner and like everything else get back with it later, like laundry Good Night Ya,alls Loves Ya And Peace Be With All.......
Old 11-03-2010, 07:36 PM   #42
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Finaldecision) I really like Full Circle, still it isn't as good as the previous albums. They had a very small amount of time to create it and you might notice that on a few songs. Still I think it is a very well done thing overall and I really enjoy listening to it.

About Good Fight: This is my least favorite song on Full Circle. It just seems they would have needed more time to write it. While the verses are good, for they have that moody feeling that reminds me of Human Clay, the chorus really is a departure to the quality of the song. It just seems rushed vocally and it can even can get annoying by the time. The solo is great though and I like that "remember that, sometimes I fall between the night's blue moon..." - part (also some nice lyrics there). This song could have been so much more.
Thats It You Got It Looking So Beautiful Once In A Blue Moon We Will Do Something Right, and weighing the balance The Gods Will Have Mercy Upon Us, UNDER ONE GOD OF ALL,