++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 07-25-2009, 06:44 PM   #1
DuoMaxwell
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Pink Floyd!

Originally a psychedelic rock band in the mid 60's led by the late great Syd Barrett, Pink Floyd are legends of all of rock music in general. I think The Wall is the greatest album ever made. That album really changed my life, and I was so obsessed with the album (as well as the movie based on it) back in my early days of being a fan. Roger Waters is a genius. The man's like my idol. The best Pink Floyd song in my book is Comfortably Numb. The rest of my Top 4 Floyd albums:

2.Wish You Were Here
3.Atom Heart Mother
4.The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn
Old 09-07-2009, 09:47 AM   #2
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Pink Floyd!

Very cool selection...

At the moment I am listening to the division bell alot...I love coming back to life. it is just perfect.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 03-02-2010, 03:14 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

yes i cant believe i missed this thread ya,alls Pink Floyd Dose Deserve They Own Thread Here Comfortbly numb is mine too However Ya,alls Im Still Debating On KISS I KNOW they Can Make It JUST BEST EVER LIVE im just Listening To The Best Of The Best These Days i need sure comfort aside from myself i really have,nt check out any new stuff at all ROCK ON
Old 03-03-2010, 01:51 PM   #4
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

I have a vinyl copy of Dark Side of the Moon and my favorite track is Us and Them. This album remained on music charts for 741 weeks (1973-1988), longer than any other album in history.

-Homer Simpson

Old 03-03-2010, 09:39 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) I have a vinyl copy of Dark Side of the Moon and my favorite track is Us and Them. This album remained on music charts for 741 weeks (1973-1988), longer than any other album in history.
yes indeed amazing is,nt it nothing wrong with the classics everybody if you got anything on vinyl keep it restore it these records are to be cherished they were bigger brighter and a cherished Icon Of Rock N Roll History Back When It Was Really Killer To Go Buy A Rock N Roll Album i,d like to see,em make a come back on day Or a lot a bands get together one day and record something just on a vinyl ...just for what reason of it just being recored on a vinly it could happen
Old 02-02-2011, 07:29 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) I have a vinyl copy of Dark Side of the Moon and my favorite track is Us and Them. This album remained on music charts for 741 weeks (1973-1988), longer than any other album in history.
yes indeed, passing on to my son today His Need Of Pink Floyd, he is really taken a liken to human clay this year, victory be with us,
Old 02-02-2011, 07:34 PM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Very cool selection...

At the moment I am listening to the division bell alot...I love coming back to life. it is just perfect.
my joy that flows from within, we are life, its all that to and fro stuff, that was born in us from the Ecc, my sistahhhhhhhh, coooooooool section, lost 3 lighters today if the good lord aint trying to tell us please quit, but he has mercy on us and our habbit of aflictions, for the mean time i guess we smoke on, Alex Band,s We,ve all been there,