++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2005, 03:49 PM   #61
Anna1011
Anna1011's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Said Eyes
Posts: 4,500
Joined: Dec 2004
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to Anna1011
Dave Grohl this guy gets hotter as he gets older

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...dg_rs_0104.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...20grohl1cq.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...hl_350x435.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...20dave2033.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...hl_126840a.jpg

so lith as you critised gabis taste in guys whats mine like?
__________________
*And I know*

*Youíre a part of me*

*And itís your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I canít hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"


find me here
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 04:00 PM   #62
Trimontana
Trimontana's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Bound and Tied
Posts: 2,145
Joined: Oct 2004
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) This last page looks pretty good, but I have to say Tremonatana has a VERY awful taste in men! And don't you say a word, I know more about men than you do!

Well man, i dont think a 17 years old kid has anything to teach me about men. I am almost in my 30's and i dont think you have a clue about what women like or not. You are a bit pretentious what i dont like in general in people. First learn to respect people taste and you will give a big step in life and dont think you are so good cause the fall can be hard.
__________________
Papa Roach's Tobin Esperance: "If you're gonna wear makeup, it's not about looking pretty. It's gotta look like you've been up all night doing drugs."
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 05:18 PM   #63
creedsister
creedsister's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Tree of Wisdom
Posts: 8,290
Joined: Oct 2003
Currently: Offline
Da Gabs...LITH hes such a sweetheart , HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hes turned me against all men...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Da Gabs You Got Good Taste***
__________________
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 09:37 PM   #64
Trimontana
Trimontana's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Bound and Tied
Posts: 2,145
Joined: Oct 2004
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Da Gabs...LITH hes such a sweetheart , HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hes turned me against all men...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Da Gabs You Got Good Taste***

I know where you are coming from sis. Thanks but even i dont like Stapp and you do i would never say you have bad taste babes. First of all cause theres something called Freedom of Expression and second cause every person find atractive different things.....well maybe i have an awful taste after all liking Tremonti (whos a guitar and sexyness god) and Myles (at his 35 hes hott as hell).
And yeah Lit, i prefer guys with dark hair and i have a bad taste but you know what people says: blondes are a bit thick and have no brains....arent you blonde Lit???
__________________
Papa Roach's Tobin Esperance: "If you're gonna wear makeup, it's not about looking pretty. It's gotta look like you've been up all night doing drugs."

Last edited by Trimontana : 07-18-2005 at 09:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 01:45 AM   #65
hayley
hayley's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Fields of Time
Posts: 14,622
Joined: Sep 2002
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Oooh excellant, the hot men thread is back in action!

Well, I will have to post some pictures of my babies when I get home .....
__________________
'See the world in Green and Blue
Aotearoa right in front of you.
See the land of the long white cloud
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 07:00 AM   #66
Anna1011
Anna1011's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Said Eyes
Posts: 4,500
Joined: Dec 2004
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to Anna1011
Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabi) blondes are a bit thick and have no brains....arent you blonde Lit???


you know lith aint the only blonde on here.
__________________
*And I know*

*Youíre a part of me*

*And itís your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I canít hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"


find me here
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 10:42 AM   #67
Sincirr
Sincirr's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Prophet Man
Posts: 3,437
Joined: Jul 2003
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) the up all night Guy
Mark Slaughter!
__________________
CreedFeed Forums ROCK...n'

ROCK HARD!!!

Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 04:49 PM   #68
creedsister
creedsister's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Tree of Wisdom
Posts: 8,290
Joined: Oct 2003
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Mark Slaughter!
Yes The Up All Night Guy Heres Another From The Slaughter You Had To Freaking Love That Hair
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Is This Guy Beautiful Or Freaking What.jpg (4.3 KB, 170 views)
__________________
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 06:07 PM   #69
Anna1011
Anna1011's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Said Eyes
Posts: 4,500
Joined: Dec 2004
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to Anna1011
thats some huge hair
__________________
*And I know*

*Youíre a part of me*

*And itís your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I canít hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"


find me here
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 06:37 PM   #70
creedsister
creedsister's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Tree of Wisdom
Posts: 8,290
Joined: Oct 2003
Currently: Offline
He Got The Hair On The Head WHOOOOOOOO Mines Starting To Look Like Rob Zombies Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa If I dont Condition As Well As I Shoud ohhhhhhhhh another hottie i will have to go find some YUM YUMMY Yeses
__________________
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 06:39 PM   #71
Anna1011
Anna1011's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Said Eyes
Posts: 4,500
Joined: Dec 2004
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to Anna1011
ooo will have to look for more we need more hot guys

i love this thread
__________________
*And I know*

*Youíre a part of me*

*And itís your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I canít hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"


find me here
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 06:45 PM   #72
creedsister
creedsister's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Tree of Wisdom
Posts: 8,290
Joined: Oct 2003
Currently: Offline
I Know IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girlfriend ..We Need Mo Mo Mo i will go another round up after i eat
__________________
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 06:49 PM   #73
creedsister
creedsister's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Tree of Wisdom
Posts: 8,290
Joined: Oct 2003
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) Dave Grohl this guy gets hotter as he gets older

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...dg_rs_0104.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...20grohl1cq.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...hl_350x435.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...20dave2033.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...hl_126840a.jpg

so lith as you critised gabis taste in guys whats mine like?
precious sweetie even the fact HAAAAAAAAAAA that this guy gave me nightmares last night HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Im Kiding Older dudes Can Be Hot !!! I Could Spice Up That Dude Girl
__________________
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 06:49 PM   #74
Anna1011
Anna1011's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Said Eyes
Posts: 4,500
Joined: Dec 2004
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to Anna1011
im off so ill go look for some in the morning
__________________
*And I know*

*Youíre a part of me*

*And itís your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I canít hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"


find me here
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 06:51 PM   #75
Anna1011
Anna1011's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Said Eyes
Posts: 4,500
Joined: Dec 2004
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to Anna1011
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) precious sweetie even the fact HAAAAAAAAAAA that this guy gave me nightmares last night HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Im Kiding Older dudes Can Be Hot !!! I Could Spice Up That Dude Girl
hands off hes mine hes so damn hot!!
__________________
*And I know*

*Youíre a part of me*

*And itís your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I canít hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"


find me here
Reply With Quote
Post Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hayley + Aussiecreeder thread Xterminator27 Chat-O-Rama 130 08-12-2005 12:22 PM
the big questions of life thread aussiecreeder Chat-O-Rama 46 01-04-2005 01:06 PM
Like A Dog I Return aussiecreeder Waxing Poetica 15 01-02-2005 03:10 AM
Request a song thread. Xterminator27 Music Matters 11 12-21-2004 12:28 AM
The return of "Dont look at this thread" Xterminator27 Chat-O-Rama 7 02-04-2004 09:51 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.