++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 02-18-2005, 11:48 PM   #31
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Crikey, chill out. If you can seriously think this way about a joke well then ... no offence, but you have NO sence of humor at all.

Aagh, LOL what a crack up, do you see anyone that's taken it personally?

Geesh ...

you know i was going to support you but then you said crikey and now i'm completely sidetracked! lol oh what a beauty she should bite my arm off any moment....i better be careful!

.....oh yeah back to the thread dek you are obviously the only one that is taking it personally so either we are really bad people or your perception is way off.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 02-19-2005, 12:04 AM   #32
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) you know i was going to support you but then you said crikey and now i'm completely sidetracked! lol oh what a beauty she should bite my arm off any moment....i better be careful!
Lol ... what a beauty!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) .....oh yeah back to the thread dek you are obviously the only one that is taking it personally so either we are really bad people or your perception is way off.
Oh no ... we must be really bad people ... LOL sorry Dek but I mean come on.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 02-19-2005, 12:08 AM   #33
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Lol ... what a beauty!
yeah she's got a nice ra......oh you mean the croc! :P rolfmao

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Oh no ... we must be really bad people ... LOL sorry Dek but I mean come on.
yeah all this political correctness is getting a bit much....when someone can't share a harmless joke for fear of offending someone.....well then the world is going crazy.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 02-19-2005, 12:13 AM   #34
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) yeah she's got a nice ra......oh you mean the croc! :P rolfmao
The croc? Oh, I thought we were talking about that guy that's going commando over there in the corner!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) yeah all this political correctness is getting a bit much....when someone can't share a harmless joke for fear of offending someone.....well then the world is going crazy.
Lol ... quite pathetic, if you can't laugh at that then theres something wrong with you. Dek, you have sexy eyes, but you need to lighten up!

Old 02-19-2005, 12:18 AM   #35
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) The croc? Oh, I thought we were talking about that guy that's going commando over there in the corner!
oh yeah nothing gets me going like a guy in uniform! lmao jk

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Lol ... quite pathetic, if you can't laugh at that then theres something wrong with you. Dek, you have sexy eyes, but you need to lighten up!
i don't think dek minds being the odd one out on issues.........
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 02-19-2005, 01:49 AM   #36
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
I don't mind being the man down on issues, i was in debate for a reason lol....In fact if you get to know me i am a very goofy guy and i am rarely serious, but when I see something i don't like i am going to tell someone about it. And the fact is that everytime I come to this forum it is always, all men are this ,all women are that. I honestly don't believe that you think every guy/girl is that way, but if you keep making those kind remarks it is going to start being a sub-concious thing.

Lets lighten up the mood a bit and i would like to ask a couple questions....

1)To the threadstarter, WHY do you post these threads about men/women, is there something that affected you that makes you feel like you have to divide men and women further?

2) Are you comfortable with the label of "dumb guy, who likes to wach football all day"?

3. DO you like to make jokes that are racist (even though you are just kidding)?

Ill continue tommorow.
Old 02-19-2005, 02:08 AM   #37
RMadd
USER INFO »
ooh, i've got a few of questions:
1) why do you persist in trying to prove us wrong when everyone else posting in this thread is perfectly alright with the joke?

2) how do you feel wrecking this thread for everyone who likes a little bit of fun in their life?

3) are you so freakin' liberal that everything must be fucking PC, that people can't make jokes based on stereotypes? (last time i checked, most jokes have stereotypes in them: it's a mechanism of expediting the joke-telling process, so you don't have to explain everything: for example, i ask "how do you kill a blonde?" and not "how do you kill a person of below-average intelligence who also happens to be gender-neuter and possessing a neutral, non-instigative hair color?" the latter just kills the joke, douche.)

3) Do you, honest to [to be PC, I'll just say "Insert Higher Power Here"], think that jokes based on stereotypes are going to make 99.999% of the population want to run around and bash in the skulls of those at whom the jokes/stereotypes are aimed?

4) What bands do you like? How about TV shows? Movies? I'm just checking to make sure you're not being inconsistent in your judgment here.

Old 02-19-2005, 02:13 AM   #38
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea) but if you keep making those kind remarks it is going to start being a sub-concious thing.
No, it's not.
The friends I mentioned above? One is engaged to be married to the same guy she was with at the time. The other is also still with the same guy she dated senior year. And though I, for quite some time, have delighted in stereotype-based jokes (blonde jokes, black jokes, Mexican jokes, Asian jokes, white jokes, etc.), I have no prejudices against any: in fact, I find most blondes to be quite hot. And one of my best friends is black. And I'm white. Amazing, especially when you throw into this equation that I've never been convicted of any crimes against any of the parties mentioned above, nor against any others at all.

Old 02-19-2005, 02:16 AM   #39
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) oh yeah nothing gets me going like a guy in uniform! lmao jk
You do? Same here! Infact, I went to the costume store today and picked out a police uniform for Larry tonight! Do you think he'll like it?

Quote: (Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea) 1)To the threadstarter, WHY do you post these threads about men/women, is there something that affected you that makes you feel like you have to divide men and women further?
You're picking on my Michael? Right well I DEFENITLY don't like you anymore ... just kidding, oh wait, I forgot, you can't take jokes. Joke dude ... no ones trying to stereotype anyone

Old 02-19-2005, 07:19 AM   #40
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea) I don't mind being the man down on issues, i was in debate for a reason lol....In fact if you get to know me i am a very goofy guy and i am rarely serious, but when I see something i don't like i am going to tell someone about it. And the fact is that everytime I come to this forum it is always, all men are this ,all women are that. I honestly don't believe that you think every guy/girl is that way, but if you keep making those kind remarks it is going to start being a sub-concious thing.

Lets lighten up the mood a bit and i would like to ask a couple questions....

1)To the threadstarter, WHY do you post these threads about men/women, is there something that affected you that makes you feel like you have to divide men and women further?

2) Are you comfortable with the label of "dumb guy, who likes to wach football all day"?

3. DO you like to make jokes that are racist (even though you are just kidding)?

Ill continue tommorow.

lighten up the mood? damn i'ld hate to see you trying to dampen it LOL.
i posted this thread because i saw the subject on another board and i thought it was funny. i didn't think at all about spreading any steroetypes and it just a bit of fun in the battle of the sexes. guys and gals give eachother crap all the time, but i don't think too many of those have chosen not to have relationships with those of that sex....so only can only conclude its a bit of harmless fun.

am i comfortable with the dumb guy who watches football? hey i am that guy! there are guys like that and so the sterotype to a certain extent is accurate. only a fool would think all guys were like that.....

do i like to make jokes that are racist? well sometimes i do although i'm careful about who they are made about. for instance irish jokes are fair game and in the right circles i'll make them about the native people of australia. jewish jokes are a bit of a sensitive area so i steer clear of that except for the obvious tight-arse factor lol.

seriously life is too short to worry about all of this crap. it would be a much better world if people didn't take things so personally and lived in a more carefree manner.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 02-19-2005, 07:25 AM   #41
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) You do? Same here! Infact, I went to the costume store today and picked out a police uniform for Larry tonight! Do you think he'll like it?

Oh I think he'll prefer you in a nurse or school uniform! LOL
Maybe you could dress as the policeman from the village people......that would get a couple of laughs, I just hope YMCA doesn't turn him on! hehe

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) You're picking on my Michael? Right well I DEFENITLY don't like you anymore ... just kidding, oh wait, I forgot, you can't take jokes. Joke dude ... no ones trying to stereotype anyone
lol I'm really scared of you dek but Hayley she has no fear. She'll unleash the fury of the spirit of Dolly the Sheep, the first cloned mammal!
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 02-21-2005, 02:27 AM   #42
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
okay a couple of little jokes i'll share.....

A blonde calls the fire brigade and exclaims "aaghhh my house is burning down all around me, quick you need to come and save my house". The operator calmly saids "sure but how do we get to your house"?. blondie responds "helllooooo....in the big red truck of course"!

A couple go to a fancy french restaurant and wait patiently to be served. The waiter approaches their table and the man asks for the biggest, thickest porterhouse steak in the place. The waiter says "Monsieur, what about ze mad cow?" The man responds "She'll have a salad!"
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 02-21-2005, 05:05 AM   #43
Anna1011
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) okay a couple of little jokes i'll share.....

A blonde calls the fire brigade and exclaims "aaghhh my house is burning down all around me, quick you need to come and save my house". The operator calmly saids "sure but how do we get to your house"?. blondie responds "helllooooo....in the big red truck of course"!

A couple go to a fancy french restaurant and wait patiently to be served. The waiter approaches their table and the man asks for the biggest, thickest porterhouse steak in the place. The waiter says "Monsieur, what about ze mad cow?" The man responds "She'll have a salad!"
hahahaha i havent heard those ones before.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 02-21-2005, 03:31 PM   #44
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) jewish jokes are a bit of a sensitive area so i steer clear of that except for the obvious tight-arse factor lol.
oh, shit! maybe you should become jewish so you can make all the jokes, like in that episode of seinfeld.
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) seriously life is too short to worry about all of this crap. it would be a much better world if people didn't take things so personally and lived in a more carefree manner.
amen to that!

Old 02-21-2005, 03:32 PM   #45
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) A couple go to a fancy french restaurant and wait patiently to be served. The waiter approaches their table and the man asks for the biggest, thickest porterhouse steak in the place. The waiter says "Monsieur, what about ze mad cow?" The man responds "She'll have a salad!"
aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha that's great!