++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 03-11-2006, 10:35 AM   #16
GrafiTTied
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to GrafiTTied Send a message via Yahoo to GrafiTTied
Re: Being gay no grounds for asylum in Holland

ARGHH! american politics! coming back to holland. what i dont understand is why is holland so against gays when they have legalized prostitution being practised?
Im not sure if that has a very strong connection, just trying to make a point.
Maybe im a bit too immature to understand such talks.
Old 03-11-2006, 02:20 PM   #17
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Again Ana... if you're going to accuse my nation of being liars... then you might as well as accuse the entire coalition for concluding that Saddam Hussein was a threat. One thing is certain... Saddam Hussein is guilty of MULTIPLE human rights violations and genocide. Go defend that and see how far that gets you.

Again, Chase ...if you are going to accuse me of being a fan of Saddam Hussein you are too wrong.

Well its obvious that the Intelligence documents that U.S. and British governments said were 'strong' evidence that Iraq was developing nuclear weapons were fake ones...and as the link says its very 'embarassing' to your governement starting a war, sending troops to invade a country WITHOUT any proof ...so I can conclude that this is a war based on LIES, Chase.

At least admit that your governement made an huge 'mistake'...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 03-11-2006, 02:59 PM   #18
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by GrafiTTied) ARGHH! american politics! coming back to holland. what i dont understand is why is holland so against gays when they have legalized prostitution being practised?

EXACTLY. Amsterdam is, in a sense, infamous for its Red Light District... and Amsterdam is one of most popular destination for sex tourism in the world. Marijuana is a legalized drug... and someone in the government has a problem accepting gays escaping persecution? I really don't understand this logic.
Old 03-11-2006, 03:05 PM   #19
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by GrafiTTied) ARGHH! american politics! coming back to holland. what i dont understand is why is holland so against gays when they have legalized prostitution being practised?

You cant see the connection, because theres no connection... Holland isnt against the gay people...you cant accuse the whole country because the absurd that the politician claimed.
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 03-11-2006, 03:12 PM   #20
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Again, Chase ...if you are going to accuse me of being a fan of Saddam Hussein you are too wrong.

Well its obvious that the Intelligence documents that U.S. and British governments said were 'strong' evidence that Iraq was developing nuclear weapons were fake ones...and as the link says its very 'embarassing' to your governement starting a war, sending troops to invade a country WITHOUT any proof ...so I can conclude that this is a war based on LIES, Chase.

At least admit that your governement made an huge 'mistake'...

Okay then... start a rant about Vladimir Putin advising President Bush about Hussein being a threat. While you're at it, I've graciously given you the names of some countries that initial participated in ending Saddam Hussein's, well to you, ficticious tyranny: Afghanistan, Albania, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Colombia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Hungary, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, the Netherlands, Nicaragua, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom and Uzbekistan. Go ahead Ana, fire away. I'm sure the Macedonians would love for you to call them a bunch of "liars" as well.

But shhhhhh, let's refrain from discussing the corruption and lies fed by the near communist Brazilian government and social violence that has plagued the Brazilian nation for decades. Behold, an article about the devine entity of the former Portuguese colony: http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...5343-4602r.htm

There is one sad twist of events here... you think that the tyrannical human rights violations of Saddam Hussein made him worthy enough wear the crown of Stalin-esque Iraqi dictator because, of course, his mass murder are "lies." Well, upon reviewing the human rights status of Brazil, I've concluded that maybe you overlook the torture and murder that Saddam Hussein advocated because your country, indeed, is guilty of some pretty disgusting social policies (or lack thereof). Why don't you review this and right some wrongs that are done in your country. http://hrw.org/doc/?t=americas_pub&c=brazil
Old 03-11-2006, 03:14 PM   #21
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) You cant see the connection, because theres no connection... Holland isnt against the gay people...you cant accuse the whole country because the absurd that the politician claimed.

Amazing, you won't accuse the entire Dutch population... but you do that quite a bit with Americans.
Old 03-11-2006, 03:42 PM   #22
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Okay then... start a rant about Vladimir Putin advising President Bush about Hussein being a threat. While you're at it, I've graciously given you the names of some countries that initial participated in ending Saddam Hussein's, well to you, ficticious tyranny: Afghanistan, Albania, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Colombia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Hungary, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, the Netherlands, Nicaragua, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom and Uzbekistan. Go ahead Ana, fire away. I'm sure the Macedonians would love for you to call them a bunch of "liars" as well.

But shhhhhh, let's refrain from discussing the corruption and lies fed by the near communist Brazilian government and social violence that has plagued the Brazilian nation for decades. Behold, an article about the devine entity of the former Portuguese colony: http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...5343-4602r.htm

There is one sad twist of events here... you think that the tyrannical human rights violations of Saddam Hussein made him worthy enough wear the crown of Stalin-esque Iraqi dictator because, of course, his mass murder are "lies." Well, upon reviewing the human rights status of Brazil, I've concluded that maybe you overlook the torture and murder that Saddam Hussein advocated because your country, indeed, is guilty of some pretty disgusting social policies (or lack thereof). Why don't you review this and right some wrongs that are done in your country. http://hrw.org/doc/?t=americas_pub&c=brazil

I think you and your comments are getting out of control...but anyway Ill answer this:

You are stil very wrong in your biased comments :1) I never said Saddams in Iraq was a ficticious tiranny...

2) My country also condemned the Saddam's tiranny --we have brazilians who were kidnapped and killed in Iraq..btw...you probably dont know but Brazil has a big part in the 'building' of Iraq--in the 80's -90's --we had lots of companies enginers/employees working there...

3) Im surprised why you are so worried about the human rights in Brazil:
we dont allow death penalty, we dont supported dictatorships, we dont have prisoners at Guantanamo Bay or Abu Garib who are humiliated and suffered tortures ...

4) My country was NEVER a comunist state...even though we lived 25 years under a dictatorship that YOUR country supported...

5) ALL the countries involved in the War of Iraq were responsible for keeping the lies...but US and Britain were the leaders --so they are the first ones to blame for using lies as the reason to invade a country.

6)Its a amzing the way you prefer to attack other countries (Brazil/Holland) when you clearly have nothing to say in your country's defense...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 03-11-2006 at 03:52 PM.
Old 03-11-2006, 03:45 PM   #23
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Amazing, you won't accuse the entire Dutch population... but you do that quite a bit with Americans.

I never said that...but the Americans who voted for Bush...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 03-11-2006, 03:54 PM   #24
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) I never said that...but the Americans who voted for Bush...

Give me three good reasons why John Kerry and all of his pandering ways was better for America.

Why don't you criticize the people that put this homophobe in power?
Old 03-11-2006, 04:07 PM   #25
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Give me three good reasons why John Kerry and all of his pandering ways was better for America.

Why don't you criticize the people that put this homophobe in power?

You know that I wont answer this because I dont have enough knowledge of all the Kerrys ideas even though I know that some of them were very far from good ones...and frankly Im sorry that you have this kind of politicians to choose...
but Im voicing my opinion based in Bush foreign policy...

Anyway...I think you can answer me what are the reasons to think that Bush is better...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 03-11-2006 at 07:29 PM.
Old 03-11-2006, 07:52 PM   #26
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) But shhhhhh, let's refrain from discussing the corruption and lies fed by the near communist Brazilian government and social violence that has plagued the Brazilian nation for decades. Behold, an article about the devine entity of the former Portuguese colony: http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...5343-4602r.htm

LOL....seriously only now I had the curiosity in read the link you put here...but you know Im so disappointed Chase!!!! And no my disappointement isnt about my problematic country of the Third World...Im disappointed because your link its sooooooo old!!!!!! October 21 2004???? Wow! I thought you had enough knowledge about what you were talking...but you DONT...so you discovered an OLD link to provoke me... Im so disappointed that you have no idea...
lol

Well as for the second link ( that is a liitle bit newer 2005 )--you are right: the juvenile detention centers are horribles...the system needs to change...because the present situation is too serious--and obviously it wont help these teens in coming back to society...anyway the governement is trying to modify this sad situation through the spread of education(IMO the most important thing to do) especially the public education ...

And you know Chase that its also good to know about these reports Human Rights Watch do...because they generally have important points to consider like in the case of Guantanamo Bay ...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 03-12-2006, 10:28 AM   #27
GrafiTTied
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to GrafiTTied Send a message via Yahoo to GrafiTTied

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) You cant see the connection, because theres no connection... Holland isnt against the gay people...you cant accuse the whole country because the absurd that the politician claimed.

when someone representing a country is been talked about the whole country is brought along with it.
For example Bush, look how infamous he is and inturn so is America. Well atleast here in India we think that america isnt doing very well under Bush. No offense Chase, but its true.
Old 03-12-2006, 12:38 PM   #28
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by GrafiTTied) when someone representing a country is been talked about the whole country is brought along with it.
For example Bush, look how infamous he is and inturn so is America. Well atleast here in India we think that america isnt doing very well under Bush. No offense Chase, but its true.

I dont agree with this point of view...of course that politicians must represent the nation but most of the times isnt the reality......and I clearly dislike Bush ...but I cant say the same about American people ...
In my opinion this is a naive point of view.
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 03-12-2006 at 12:56 PM.
Old 03-12-2006, 04:56 PM   #29
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by GrafiTTied) when someone representing a country is been talked about the whole country is brought along with it.

Well, Bush is allowing a lot of Indian computer programmers to have jobs... so you'd think that you guys would be somewhat thankful.

Last edited by Chase : 03-12-2006 at 11:20 PM.
Old 03-12-2006, 05:00 PM   #30
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Well, Bush is allowing a lof of Indian computer programmers to have jobs... so you'd think that you guys would be somewhat thankful.

WOW! His generosity is immense...

lol --
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )