++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 01-02-2010, 10:32 AM   #2716
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~Feeling Obligated

PRAISE JESUS GLORY TO GOD Tax Season Is Amoung Us AND RESPONSEBILTY Of This World We Live In Today Emerges Its Irony GLORY TO GOD As The New Year Starts In This Month We Need A January Friend So Help Me Lord Just To Start The Day And These Things And So Forth Of Normaly The Things We Here That KEEPS US Hearing The Same Old Song Praise JESUS Well Got News FOR Ya This Morning You Aint The Only One PRAISE JESUS STILL ALIVE And Fighting What Does It Remind Us Well It Ya,allsStill Of The One For All SACRIFICE AND THE GREATER HOPE Which Is Jesus Christ King Of King And Lord Of Lords All Of These Things Adds Up On From The Deep Even To The Surface Of The Simple Things In Our Lifes PRAISE JESUS WE SERVE HE THATS ABOVE THE DEPTHS OF THE SEA And That Depth Of Him Pours In Us To Us On The Surface WHEN We Need Him The Most, Psalm 69>14 Deliver Me Not Out Of The Mire And Let Me Not Sink, Let Me Delivered From Theme That Hate Me Out Of Deep Waters GLORY TO GOD PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME AND GIVE OUR STRENGETH IN DUE SEASON My GOD OF THE CONQUEST IN JESUS NAME In Where We Can Peform All Things Lets us By The Counsel Of Love And Wisdom Through the reach Out To Each Other IN JESUS Name AMEN AND AMEN
Old 01-03-2010, 10:40 AM   #2717
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Morning Prayer

PRAISE JESUS sometimes We Fall In Those Boundries From War From Trials , What Happens Is It Sometimes Pushes Away And Away So Far From Truth That Our Bones Feel Not So Good AnyMore There Is A Spirt Of Desolation And Oppression That Seems To Have Made Home In Our Core Of Our Spirt Mind Body And Soul, The Word Tells Can These Things TEAR DOWN That Hope And That Plan That JESUS Has For Us THE WORD SAYS NO, ROM 8>32>38 He That Spared Not His Own Son But Delivered HIM Up For Us All. How Shall He Not With Him Also Freely Give Us All Things PRAISE JESUS Who Shall Lay Anything To The Charge Of Gods Elect It Is God That Justifieth Who Is He That Condemneth It Is Christ That Died Yea Yea Rather That Is Risen Again Who Is Even At The Right Hand Of God Who Also Maketh Intercession For Us WHO SHALL SEPRATE US FROM THE LOVE OF CHRIST SHALL TRIBULATION DISTRESS OR PERSECUTION OR FAMINE OR Nakedness Or Peril Or Sword, As It Is Written For Thy Sake We Are Killed All The Day Long We Are Acounted As Sheep For The Slaughter. BUT IN WHOM SHALL WE FEAR, NAY In All Things We Are More Than Conquerors MORE THAN Overcomers THAT SOMETHING To Hold On To When Our Foes Seem To Be Mighty THROUGH HIM THAT LOVED US, FOR I,am Persuaded That Neither Death Nor Life Nor Angels Nor Principalities Nor Powers Nor Things Present Nor Things To Come Nor Height Nor Depth Or Any Other Creature Shall Be Able To Seprate Us From The Love Of God Which Is In Christ JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN
Old 01-04-2010, 10:20 AM   #2718
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Love Of He

For Some Of Us It Is A Beautiful Relationship That Keeps Enduring Like A Mighty FLOOD Of Fire In The Soul And That Massive Storm That Tore Down The Houses Of The Wicked And The Workers Of Inquitiy And There Was Nothing Left Standing BUT These Beautiful Towers And Beautiful Trees And Beautiful Gardens And The Most Precious And Beautiful Lips And Tounges PRAISE JESUS,Why Was All This Splender Of Such Beauty Hidden Because The Wicked Had Sung There Sung And Done Their Dance Leaving Our Warriors Of Beauty Wounded, AND THE WORD OF GOD TELLS US Ya,alls As I,ve Said So Many Times I No Longer Keep Count Really GLORY TO GOD, If We Suffer And Die With His Precious Majesty HE Tooketh Personaly Ya,alls OUR WOUNDS AND OUR SCARS And Made Theme His Own In Life And Death, WE SHALL Live With Him And The Will He Has For Us, The Word Speaks Of Our Bondage And Falsehoods loosing their power And The Truth And His Children Taking Back PRAISE JESUS, Psalm 132>17 There Will I Make The Horn Of David To Bud I Have Ordained A Lamp For Mine Anointed HIS Enemies Will I Clothe With Shame But Upon Himself Shall His Crown Flourish Does Anybody Know What That Crown Means As Mans Theorys Has Portrayed The Crowns It Is A Overcoming Crown Of A Sound Mine That Gives Our Strengeth To Help Us Overcome The Destroyer And The Crown Repersents Our King Wore It Was First For Our Tribulation times And It Was Pretty Or A Beautiful To Sight To Look Upon IT WAS UGLY And One Of The Things Used On That Cruel Day To Those That Love Him One Of Those Things That Made Him Look Not Even Human Thats Why Ya,alls I Love My Avi Point Is Ya,alls I Got Going This Morning Is This We Have Wore This Crown In Warfare And As We Are Battling Out That Crown Is Flourishing Sometimes The Ugly Must Flourish And We Must Overcome Through JESUS Before It Flourishs GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH YA,ALLS AND PEACE BE WITH YA,S IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS,
Old 01-08-2010, 09:50 AM   #2719
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~The Love

PRAISE JESUS, We Serve A Great And Mighty And King Who Has Done Great And Mighty Things FOR US Through Warfare Through Grief Through Uncertian Hours On The Highs And On The Lows And Revelation ONLY ONE AUTHERTIY AND ONLY ONE WAY ONE TRUTH ONE LIFE Has THE POWER To Carrys Us Through These Troubles Turmoils, AND JESUS IS HIS NAME, Lam 2>19>22 I Called For My Lovers But They Decived Me My Priests And Mine Elders Gave Up The Ghost In The City While They sought Their Meat To Relieve Their The Souls Behold O Lord For I,am Distress My Bowels Are Troubled Mine Heart Is Turned Within Me For I Have Griveously Rebelled Abroad The Sword Bereaveth At Home There Is Death They Have Heared That I Sigh There Is None To Comfort Me All My Enemies Have Heared Of My Trouble They Are Glad That Thou Hast Done It Thou Wilt Bring The Day That Thou Hast Called And They Shall Like Be Unto Me Let All Their Works Wickedness Come Before Thee For The Rule Of The Wicked And Wise Demons For SURLEY WILL MAKETH THY HEART SIGH And Faint If Anybody Thinks Your ENMIES OUR STRONG Your Right PRAISE JESUS But The Word Of God Tells Us They Will Set There Up Own Trap In A Web Of Confusion All That Be Forgiven To The Wicked And Showing Love Like He Showed Us THE LOVE GOD Will Bring All JUDGEMEANTS In The Light Of Day And Deal Wit Our FOES AS ONLY HE CAN PRAISE JESUS Lets Go To Mark >10>49>50> For Everyone Shall Be Salted With Fire And Every Sacrifice Shall Be Salted With Salt SALT Is Good But If The Salt Have Lost Its Flavour SEASON IT Have Salt In Yourselves And Have PEACE One With Another And If Warfare Has Got Ya Down You Aint The Only One If We Got Since Enough To Know Who THE TRIALS BELONGETH AND Who Loveth Us We Have To Forbear One Another In Love And In Truth The Way Ya,alls US IN LOVE THE LOVE and in fire against the destroyer PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN ALL THINGS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE THATS ABOVE Thats JUST ABOVE US IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN AMEN
Old 01-10-2010, 09:22 AM   #2720
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~A Greater Power

PRAISE JESUS Ya,alls I Good Really Use More Book Markers all colors shapes and styles and my favorite of all time is grabing a pen or pencile AND marking my page From Studying or causualy mark something for later someone else has gave me AND GLORY TO GOD Funny thing is When I Go to Look Up What Pages I Have Marked Cant Find It Anywhere So Help Me Lord WHICH REMINDS ME Of Todays Post GREATER POWER We Our Fighting A Great Warfare Today Many Agree And Will Say Hontsley I Know God Loves Me But Lord I Really Dont Know Anymore About It All A GREATER POWER ABOVE THIS WARFARE THIS STAND Is Working AND You Dont Want To MISS The One In Great Secret And Mystery Who Is Working For Us In The Midst Of Warfare Num 22>31>34>THEN The Lord Opened THE Eyes Of Balaam And He Saw The Angel Of The Lord Standing In The Way And His Sword Drawn In His Hand And He Bowed Down On His Head And Fell Flat On His Face . AND THE ANGEL Of The Lord Said Unto Him Wherefore Hast Thou Smitten The Ass 3 Times Behold I Went Out To Withstand Thee Because thy way is peverse before me And The Ass Saw Me And Turned From Me these 3 times unless she had turned from me surley now also i had slain thee and saved her life And Balaam Said Unto The Angel Of The Mord I Have Sinned For I KNEW THOU STOODEST IN THE Way Against Me Now Therefore If It Displease Thee I Will Get Me Back Again In So Much Warfare And Struggle We Dont Want To End Up Like Balaam WHEN GOD IS TRYING TO MINSTER TO OUR SOULS Because That Old Destroyer Can Close doors In Our Spirt We Thought Could,nt Be Fed Or Like Happen Anymore This Is Also GLORY TO GOD The Works Of The Destroyer 1 Cor 1>28>31 God Chose The Base Things Of This World And Things Which Our Despised Hath God Chosen Yea And The The Things Which Are Not To Bring To Nought The Things That Are IN JESUS CHRIST ALL GLORY BELONGS TO At The Start Of The Day And The End Of The Day HE GAVES US A POWER YA,ALLS So STRONG OVER THE DESTROYER That It Could Not Understand WHEN WE NEED Not Just A Pick Me BUT THE PICK UP From Being In Battle For So Long BLESSINGS AND STRENEGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE Be With Us In The Name THATS Above All Other Names In The Mighty Name Of Jesus THE GREATER POWER Of Me Who Lived And Died For Me And Arose Again To His People JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS AMEN AND AMEN
Old 01-12-2010, 08:43 AM   #2721
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~The Plight Of The Psalmist

PRAISE JESUS Is A Deep Plight Lets Get Into It GLORY TO GOD, The Word Says SAVE, ME O GOD, FOR THE WATERS ARE COME INTO MY SOUL, I Sink In Deep Mire WHERE THERE IS NO STANDING I,am Come Into The Deep Waters Where The Floods Overflow Me FOR THE WORD Forseen THE FLOOD OF UN GODLY MEN That Maketh Us Afraid, I,am Weary Of My Crying My Throat Is Dried Up Mine Eyes Fail Me WHILE i, I WAIT FOR MY GOD, They Hate Me Without Cause Are More Than The Hairs On My Head I KNOW I Have Many Everytime Ya,alls I Pull Out All My Split Ends Wit A Vent Brush Im Like PRAISE JESUS Thats A Few Less Foes THAT Would Destroy Us Us Wrongfully And Are Mighty Then I Restored THAT Which Is Not Took Away And Save It GLORY TO GOD And Look For The Light In The Pouring Rain OH GOD THOU Knowest My Foolishness And My Sins Are Suley Not Hid From Thee O LORD OF HOST Be Asamed For My Sake Let Not Those That Seek Thee Be Confounded For My Sake O GOD OF ISRAEL, BECAUSE FOR THY SAKE I HAVE BORN Born Reproach Shame Have Covered My Face I,am Become A Stranger Unto My Brothers And An Alien Unto My Mothers Children For The Zeal Of My House Hath Eaten Me Up AND House Also Repersents Not A House Just A House BUT THE TEMPLE And The Body Of God Which Is Going On WITHIN AND THE Reproaches Of Theme That Reproached Thee Are FALLEN On Me When I Wept And Chastened My Soul With Fasting That Was My Reproach I MADE SACKCLOTH Also My Cloth And I BECAME A PROVERB TO THEME THEY THAT Set In The Gate Against Me AND OH I Was The Song Of DRUNKARDS PRAISE JESUS Ya,alls This Is A Long Post On The Teachings Of The Plight So It Will Countinue BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS IN ALL THINGS GLORY TO GOD In Few Words THE WORD OF GOD Well Really To Us Is Old As Time Itself BUT WHEN We Study The Word Of God And Depend Upon The Word Of God We Are At One HOLDING HIS MAJESTY That Indeed Overcame The World And Died For It, BUT GLORY TO GOD BE NOT MOVED FOR HIS SWORD Fell Upon The BROKEN THE WEAK AND THE WEARY And Made It Home GLORY TO GOD AMEN AND AND AMEN
Old 01-13-2010, 09:27 AM   #2722
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Coutinues Revolving The Conflict AND That Boundrie Of No Mans Land We Fall Into That Precious Road To Where PRAISE JESUS One Things For Sure It Will STRENGETHEN The In Our Great Time Of Need The Word Says I Made Sackcloth ALSO MY GARMENT And I Became A Proverb To Theme They That Set At The Gate Against Me And I Was The Song Of Drunkards THIS CAN Be A Paradise To That Raging Conflict THE WORD Says Again I,am Become A Stranger To My Mothers Children And Everything Is Far From Me, God Is Not Hearing Me And I,am In A Dark Place WHERE EVERYTHING SOUNDS THE SAME To My Ears To My Spirt To My Soul OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS SAID Unto The Beast As He Was Tempted In The Wilderness MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE BUT EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE OF GOD, And Ya,alls I,ll Tell Whats Harder THIS IS ALSO A PLACE WHERE THE WORLD HAS AN ANWSER FOR YOU, And A Remedy Depresion Anxcity From Pills To Thearpy Or The Worlds Insight And Some Wish To See It There Way In Todays Christiantity And The False Prophets GLORY TO GOD What Would Be Their Prescrption For Such A PLACE YOUR NOT LIVING RIGHT WHERE IS YOUR GOD Your Life Is A Mess Ya Need To Do Something Right AMEN AND AMEN You Cant Acknowlege THE POWER OF THE ONE SAVIOUR OR HIS PEOPLE UNLESS You Know HE THAT OVER CAME This Plight That David Lived GOD Tells Us Ya,alls IN GAL He Will Not Hear The Prayers Of The Foolish BUT WILL INDEED HEAR THE PRAYERS OF THE BROKEN AND CAPTIVE AND BIND THEME UP AND DEAL With Each One In An Unknown UNDERSTANDING Thats Above Us PRAISE JESUS, This Is Why He Was Called THE CORNERSTONE THE BUILDER REFUSED, THE WONDERFULL THE GREAT COUNSEL I,ll Be Getting More In To This Topic PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH YA,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS MIGHTY MAN ONLY GLORY TO GOD CAN SAY UNTO OUR STORMS THE PRINCE OF PEACE PEACE BE STILL AND PEACE WILL COMETH TO THOSE WHO OUR IN NEED AMEN AND AMEN From The Greater Needs To The Small Needs From The Rounding To The Mustard Seed To THE MOUNTAIN THE ONE FOR ALL SACRIFICE
Old 01-13-2010, 07:51 PM   #2723
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

I figured I would post this in here, as I think I will keep it fairly short.

I was just finishing up John Chapter 9, and was drawn to one verse, the last verse of the chapter actually.

The Pharisees had just asked Jesus if they were blind (spiritually). His answer occurs here.

John 9:41 Jesus said unto them, "If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

You know, what strikes me is in a sense there's a lot of patience and mercy in that statement to those who are blind. The reason I say that is Jesus Himself said, if ye were blind, ye should have no sin. Does that mean that they never do anything wrong, or never do anything that is against God's commandments and direction in their life? No, it does not. But when one is truly blind spiritually and has no knowledge of God's Word or His law, then God does not hold that person accountable for those "sins". So many arguments made against Christianity are people saying that a person who never got the opportunity to hear about Jesus still would go to hell according to Christianity or the bible. But here we have Jesus Himself saying if you are blind then you are not held accountable for those sins.

We must remember this when it comes to the temptation to maybe judge people of other faiths or to answer critics. It is not "unbelief" that would send someone to hell. It is sin that is not confessed or repented of that sends one to hell. For that to happen, one must be aware of the sin and the truth in the first place.

Praise God for His love and patience to those who are blind. But that doesn't mean that we should want them to remain that way, because He certainly does not want them to. He wants them to know the truth, so that they can hopefully believe and have a relationship with Him, and be blessed by Him.

Jason
Old 01-14-2010, 02:53 PM   #2724
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

yes brother thats what its here For to post the word of God Everybody Is Welcome Too If Lead Or Got A Question Or Something That They Need To Get OUT GLORY TO GOD AND PRAISE JESUS THE Word Says WHOSOEVER Shall Call Upon JESUS In These Days Shall Be Saved HE DIED For The World And Is NOT READY To Give Upon Anyone Whos In Lack Of Understanding And Knowlege For The Out Pouring Of The Spirt Is Strong In These Days you opend me up brother On down at john chapter 10 >4>5 and the word says when puts forth his own he goes before theme and the sheep follow him for they know his voice And A Stranger Will They Not Hear Not Follow But Will Flee From Him For They Know Not The Voice Of The Strangers Same As Those WHO Are Following SPIRT AND TRUTH PRAISE JESUS But The Wonderfull Thing Is Like You Brought Up In 9 Verse 41 HE Does,nt Give Up On Anybody For Those That Our Blind And Still Seeking Truth Thank You Jason BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME THE BATTLES WE OUR FIGHTING And Presuing GLORY TO GOD They Belong TO GOD And Please Ya,alls Bare Wit Me Im Still ON THE PLIGHT PSALMIST Teachings GLORY TO GOD I try To At Times Post Shorter But Its Hard Too PEACE
Old 01-15-2010, 08:13 AM   #2725
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

PRAISE JESUS When The MASTER Bindeth Up The Captive And The Broken HES Goal WAS To Raise They Heads AMONG The Unicorns But My Plighters There Was A Price And The Price WAS Fighting THE DESTROYER And His Lies Against Our Lifes And Our Souls And Its Just Not Hitting In A Few BUT The War Effects Us All From The Same Walk To Different Walks Of Life THE ONE THING GOD SEES THE SAME PRAISE JESUS IS THAT PLIGHT It Really Does,nt Matter Lets Go To One Of My Favorite Scriptures MATT>26>52 ITS, Hard To Whatch Ya,alls Anyone That We Love And Hold Dear Are Brothers Are Warriors FIGHT A War Ever Notice That I Wish Good Lord There Was Something I Could Do More But Im Dealing Myself This One Over Here Is About As Messed Up As Me And Good Lord What Advice Could I Give Except Just Love And Support The Word Of God Surley Gave Us THE AWNSERS As To Why ? Through OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR Was Understanding And Life Given Not Death Or To Take Away Your Life BUT TO BRING IT TO YOU MORE ABUNDLENTY IF You Noticed NO ONE THAT Loved JESUS And Walked With Him In His Life COULD STOP His Suffermeant SON MASTER Why Cant You BE DELVERED OF THIS Our Struugles PRAISE JESUS IS WHY Ya,alls AND IT PLEASED THE FATHER WELL, WITHOUT HIM It Was Not Possibile FOR US TO OVERCOME AND WIN, PUT Up Again Thy Sword Into Its Place For All That Take It Perish With The Sword It Is 2 Edged AND AlWays In Warfare AGAINST THE DESTROYER BUT JESUS GAVE US THE POWER TO THE FULLEST TO FIGHT HIM PRAISE JESUS Now Consider Your PLIGHT Jesus Said Think Not I Cant I CANT PRAY And My Father Will Present More Than 12 Legions Of Angels BUT HOW THEN Shall The Sciptures Be Fufilled THAT Thus It Must Be NOW Why ? Again THERE IS A CONFLICT SAYING YOU HAVE NO HOPE That To Much Is Falling On You
Old 01-15-2010, 08:31 AM   #2726
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

PRAISE JESUS IM AN OUT CAST FROM THE LIVING And GLORY TO GOD WHEN MY MIND AINT GONE It Is Weary AND THE STRONG HOLD IN MY LIFE AND MY STRONG MAN THAT HOLDETH ME CAPTIVE SOUNDS BETTER Each And Everyday More Wiser Making More Since PRAISE JESUS My Plighters When The Heavens And The Earth Passed And Heaven And Hell Collided Ya,all Might Question When Did This Happen And Where Is The Truth Now IT HAPPEND IN DEATH ON A CROSS The Word Was Spoken Again In My Lords Teachings In Parables FOR IT IS EASIER Than The Heavens And The Earth To Pass THAN ONE Tittle OF THE LAW TO FAIL What Is The Law And Whats Moving Us What Shaking Our Soul Bringing A Cloud Of Doubt And Decption And Efecting NOT ONLY Are Daily Lifes Its Warfare And ITS THE OVERCOMER WORKING HARD For Us IN HIS IS LIGHT THERE IS NO DARKNESS And Any Time During A Trial We Have Excess To Victory JESUS BE MY LORD AND HELP Me For My Soul Is Without Cause And My Life Is Without Meaning Again And In That Instant THE BATTLE IS WON FOR YOU THE WORD WILL COMETH To Those In Slaved Thats What That Old Rugged Cross Was For THE SAME AS IT WAS YESTERDAY TODAY ALWAYS AND FOREVER Aint No Alternative God Aint No NEW FOUND REASON Ya,lls Going Change The Truth Of The Love And The Power THAT JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS HAS For His People BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH YA,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN
Old 01-17-2010, 10:07 AM   #2727
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~The Depths Of The Conquest

In Our Times Of Trouble When Things Start To Spin OUT OF CONTROL With So Much GLORY TO GOD How Do We Stay A Float PRAISE JESUS We Are LEAD TO THE ROCK THAT IS HIGHER THAN US WHERE OUR STRENGETH Comes From PRAISE JESUS When We Thinking We Are Seeing Things Our Way Praise Jesus It Never Works Out ONLY IF WE BELIEVE IN THE UNSEEN Sometimes The Faith We Hold On To Decreases From The Mountain Ya,alls Back To The Mustard Seed BUT FOR REASONS Ya,alls Beyond Our Knowlege PRAISE JESUS BE Not Decived In Warfare Or At Any Time In Our Most Deepest Darkest Hours THAT GOD IS NOT STILL GOD In Our Situtions MORNING PRAYER PRAISE JESUS When There Was No Depths I Was Brought Forth When There Was No Fountains Abounding With Water Before The Mountains Were Settled Before The Hills Were Brought Forth PRAISE JESUS And Ya,alls I Think Really THAT WAS A TIME BEYOND YOU BEYOND ME REALLY BUT We Need To Embrace His Love Through Out His Almighty Conquest TO LIVE And Take What Ever Us Is Keeping Us Down AND REMIND IT THAT JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD AND LORDS IS STILL THE OVERCOMER,Proverbs 28 >31When HE ESTABLISHED The Clouds Above When He Strengthened The Fountains Of The Deep When He Gave To The Sea Praise JESUS Decree That The Waters Should Not Pass HIS COMMAND When He Apointed The Foundations Of The Earth The Word Says A Beautiful thing Then I Was By Him As One Brought Up With Him And I Was Daily His Delight Rejoicing Always Before Him REJOICING In The Habitable Part Of His Earth And My Delights Were With The Sons Of Men Ya,alls THE STRUGGLE Be The Same And Still Has One Overcomer JESUS CHRIST PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Daily Ya,all It Seem WE GOTTA MARCH IN TO THAT DESTROYERS CAMP AND TAKE BACK WE HE STOLE FROM US And A Lot Of THAT Is Understanding AND JOY PRAISE JESUS AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN
Old 01-20-2010, 09:52 AM   #2728
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~The Precious Anchor

PRAISE JESUS Glory To God If It Was,nt For The Anchor PRAISE JESUS Where Would We Be In Times THE WORD IS OF GOD Is Our ER Aid Still Its BEAUTIFUL And In Those Precious Momeants WE KNOW THAT GOD IS STILL GOD AND THE GOD WHO LOVES US, When He Hits You In That Time Of Need AND PULLS YOU RIGHT ON THROUGH We Aknowlege I think In Those Times MANS LIMITS AND BOUNDRIES AND GODS, THERE IS NO OTHER PRAISE JESUS THAT PEFORMETH THE MIRCALE TO OUR SOULS AND OUR REFUGE THE WAY HE DOES, Psalm 104 THE PECIOUS SUSTAINER O Lord How Manifold Are Thy Worksd In Wisdom Hast Thou Made Theme All The Earth Is Full Of Thy Riches, SO IS THIS GREAT And Wide Sea Where Are Things Ceeping Innumerable Both Small And Great Beasts THERE Go The Ships There Is That Leviathan Whom Thou Hast Made To Play Therein THESE Wait Upon All Thee That Thou Mayest Give Theme Their Meat In Due Sseason That Thou Givest Theme They Gather Thou Open Thine Hand And are filled With Good Thou Hidest Thy Face They Are Troubled PRAISE JESUS Thou Taketh Away Their Breath They Die And Surley Return To The Dust PRAISE JESUS THOU SENDETH FORTH THY SPIRT THEY ARE CREATED AND THOU SPIRT AND LIFE IS RENEWED Like The Due Of Morning AND Who Is Ya.alls Able To Give Life And Hope AND RESTORE A Song Of Victory Sung Unto HIM Before Time Itself JESUS CHRIST KING OF AND KING AND LORDS GLORY Whos Shoes Nobody Could Fuifill PEACE BE WITH YOU BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 01-22-2010, 09:25 AM   #2729
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~The Almighty Faith

PRAISE JESUS Our GOD OUR REFUGE Surley Rides Upon Ya,alls A DELIVERING POWER And Surley Rides Harder To Those In Bondage JESUS SAID I,AM THE AUTHER AND THE FINSHIER OF YOUR FAITH Which In Our Lifes Is The First Seen Glory THAT MADE US BOW AND SCREAM THERE IS NONE OTHER LIKE YOU JESUS For Where Would I Be Without Ya DEU 33>26>29 THERE Is None Like UNTO THE GOD Of JESHURUN Who Rideth Upon The Heaven IN THY HELP And In His Excellency On The Sky THE ETERNAL GOD IS THY REFUGE And Underneath Are The Everlasting ARMS AND HE SHALL Thrust Out The Enmey From Before Thee And Shall Say Destroy Theme Israel Then Shall Dwell IN SAFTEY ALONE The Fountain Of Jacob Shall Be Upon The Land Of Corn And Wine Also His Heavens Shall Drop Down Dew HAPPY Art Thou O Israel Who Is Like Unto Thee O People Saved By The Lord In Their Time Of Need PRAISE YA JESUS The Shiled Of Thy Help AND WHO IS THE SWORD Of Thy Burning Excellency And Thine Enemies Shall Be Found Liars Unto Thee Thou Shalt Tread Upon Their High Places THE LORD THY GOD In Warfare Gives Us That Peace That Passes All Knowlege And Understanding TILL WE WONDER OF HIM PRAISE YOU JESUS When The Minds Be Weak GLORY TO GOD AND START To Come Undone In Spin Of Confusing JESUS CHRIST Is Thy Salvation And Always DELIVERS US Ya,alls FROM THE BATTLE IF IT GETS TO BIG Thank You JESUS In The Mind THANK YOU JESUS In The HEART THANK You Jesus In The Body THANK YOU JESUS The Sorrows Of Death Surley Compass And The Pains Of Hell Gat Hold Upon Us Sometimes I Found Trouble And Sorrow THEN, CALLED UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD O LORD GLORY SURLEY I BESEECH The SAVING GRACE AGAIN DELIVER My Soul FROM THE SNARES And From The Wicked PRAISE JESUS He That Became Poor SO That We Could Be Rich In The Times Of Our Great Needs BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME Love One Another Uphold Each Other
Old 01-24-2010, 10:38 AM   #2730
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~PRAISE JESUS

PRAISE JESUS Opening HAB>3>3>6 GOD CAME FROM Teman And The Holy One From Mount Paran Selah. HIS GLORY COVERED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH WAS FULL OF HIS PRAISE Glory To God I BELIEVE Ya,alls Wit My Heart There Was Time For Darkness AND HIS BRIGHTNESS WAS THE LIGHT HE HAD HORNS Coming Out Of His Hand AND THERE WAS HIDING OF HIS POWER AND His Words Ya,alls WIT ALL Da Wars And The Quakes WE SEE TODAY AND FLOODS GLORY TO GOD HALLAULIA THEY NO HIDING FROM IT PRAISE JESUS JESUS CAME TO SAVE THAT WHICH WAS LOST AND HIS WORDS SURLEY DO NOT CHANGE The Publican Went Before And Made Known Of All His Good Deeds And All He Gave IN A SPIRT OF PRIDE The Other OH LORD JUST HAVE MERCY ON ME A SINNER AND HE WAS SET UPON HIGH The Same God Today Ya,alls HE Indeed HEARS Im Afraid All These Things I See And Hear Confuse Me PRAISE JESUS HE IS STILL SAVIOUR AND REEDEEMER OF HIS PEOPLE The Same Saviour Told Us Of All These Things We See Today, AND VERSE 5 Mentions Again HIS GLORY AGAINST The False Powers And Spirts Unleashed On Earth BEFORE HIM WENT THE PESTILENCE AND BURNING COALS WENT FORTH AT HIS FEET, HE STOOD AND MESASURED THE EARTH He Beheld And Drove Asunder The Nations GLORY AND THe Everlasting Mountains Were Scattered The Perpetual Hills Did Bow HIS WAYS Are Everlasting Ya,alls Lets Go To Verse 11 THE SUN AND MOON STOOD STILL IN THERE HABITATION, At THE LIGHT Of Thine Arrows They Went And At The Shining Of Thy Glittering Spare Which IS STILL The Word Of GOD Fighting These Wars GLORY TO GOD AND PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH YA,alls Pray For Each Other GLORY TO GOD Try To Understand Each Others Divsions YOU HOLD On To Truth Babys SURLEY They Will Come Together By Love By Understanding And By Saving Grace PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME