++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 06-13-2006, 10:25 AM   #106
metalchris25
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Your Last Copy & Paste!

http://www.shures.net/?cat=7
Old 06-13-2006, 11:18 AM   #107
Prog
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Prog Send a message via MSN to Prog Send a message via Yahoo to Prog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nZzBnTpHnI
Old 06-13-2006, 07:48 PM   #108
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) http://www.shures.net/?cat=7

Old 06-13-2006, 08:47 PM   #109
bilal
USER INFO »

You are viewing lyrics of SLOW CHEETAH by RED HOT CHILI
PEPPERS from the album STADIUM ARCADIUM (2006) at
LyricsAndSongs.COM

Waking up dead inside of my head
Will never never do there is no med
No medicine to take

I've had a chance to be insane
Asylum from the falling rain
I've had a chance to break

It's so bad it's got to be good
Mysterious girl misunderstood
Dressed like a wedding cake

Any other day and I might play
A funeral march for Bonnie Brae
Why try and run away

[Chorus:]
Slow cheetah come
Before my forest
Looks like it's on today

Slow cheetah come
It's so euphoric
No matter what they say

I know a girl
She worked in a store
She knew not what
Her life was for
She barely knew her name

They tried to tell her
She would never be
As happy as the girl
In the magazine
She bought it with her pay

[Chorus]

Everyone has
So much to say
They talk talk talk
Their lives away
Don't even hesitate

Walking on down
To the burial ground
It's a very old dance
With a merry old sound
Looks like it's on today

[Chorus 2x]
Old 06-14-2006, 12:09 AM   #110
metalchris25
USER INFO »

http://ultimate-guitar.com/news/gene...ll_happen.html
Old 06-15-2006, 04:40 AM   #111
metalchris25
USER INFO »

http://www.martectx.de/whatswrong.swf
Old 06-15-2006, 09:29 AM   #112
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Hey, Got this out of a Chinese Newspaper. Thats me on the right.

AAAAHHHRRGH!! Well at least Gideon looks cool! And the other 2 pictured, I must say...Why THAT photo!!!

ha! Enjoy!
Donna

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-15-2006, 08:20 PM   #113
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) You are viewing lyrics of SLOW CHEETAH by RED HOT CHILI
PEPPERS from the album STADIUM ARCADIUM (2006) at
LyricsAndSongs.COM

Waking up dead inside of my head
Will never never do there is no med
No medicine to take

I've had a chance to be insane
Asylum from the falling rain
I've had a chance to break

It's so bad it's got to be good
Mysterious girl misunderstood
Dressed like a wedding cake

Any other day and I might play
A funeral march for Bonnie Brae
Why try and run away

[Chorus:]
Slow cheetah come
Before my forest
Looks like it's on today

Slow cheetah come
It's so euphoric
No matter what they say

I know a girl
She worked in a store
She knew not what
Her life was for
She barely knew her name

They tried to tell her
She would never be
As happy as the girl
In the magazine
She bought it with her pay

[Chorus]

Everyone has
So much to say
They talk talk talk
Their lives away
Don't even hesitate

Walking on down
To the burial ground
It's a very old dance
With a merry old sound
Looks like it's on today

[Chorus 2x]
I totally love The Red Hot Chili Peppers!
Old 06-15-2006, 09:10 PM   #114
bilal
USER INFO »

after a brief hiatus, ok not so brief hiatus (i think that might be the only time i've used hiatus twice in one sentence - make that thrice) i'm finally back at my blog. and no it wasn't entirely my fault. you can blame the amazing combo of the newly privatised kesc and the newly privatised ptcl for collaborating on an ultra irritating mission to knock me of the information superhighway. yes i'm the only guy left in karachi with neither a ups for my pc nor a dsl connection for the net. and yes i use windows 98. gives me a classic tinge. the golden oldie a la frank sinatra if you follow my gist. and as usual ive started ramblind when theres so much to report.

first off - exams over. and thats enough said on the subject.

that brings us to the subject of humpty dumpty. from now on we will refer to the man as humpty (mhrih). which means humpty (may he rot in hell).

humpty dumpty has pushed me of the wall
he's pushed so hard i may not get up at all
and mr. boy blames me (he's got some pluck)
to hell with them both. i don't give a f***

the fat freak actually had the nerve to suggest that it was me (me!) who was responsible for the delay in work. i'd like to see him complete it at any deadline himself. boy am i pissed. i'm even more ticked off at mr. boy for believing that crap. i mean ive been working my ass off for 3 years now for mr. boy and it takes one 30 second phonecall from a lazy tub of lard to wash away all the hard work. and while i'm hurt as hell i can't say i have any regret at being more or less losing my place in his paraa. i mean whats the point of working for him when he doesn't value my work at all? anyways for the time being i've been picked up (after a great deal of political football) by mango and aitch-ell for hino. and thats not a bad deal at all. as i mentioned to mobeen, right now i'd be happy if i got gino's. hino is more than good enough. it might even turn out to be one of those haq mein behtar things inshaAllah. i've got my fingers crossed.

what with exams and loadshedding and broken down phones and things i've not been able to mention that my nephew is here!!! yes in karachi!! and while he's not yet mastered "mamoojan" he says "a-bbah-sss" better than several of my gora-ified classmates did back in school. he's busy redefining cuteness. mashaAllah.

by the way keep your umbrellas in handy the monsoon season officially kicks off on the morning of the fifteenth. it might just rain soon...
:: posted by Xill-e-Ilahi, 11:02 PM | link | 5 comments |
Bollywood - the Peshawari flavour

And this is why pathans will always be pathans. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ....
:: posted by Xill-e-Ilahi, 5:45 PM | link | 5 comments |
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Realisation
mein ne samjhaa tha ke tu hai to darakhshan hai hayat
tera gham hai to gham-e-deher ka jhagra kyaa hai?
teri surat se hai aalam mein baharon ko sabaat
teri aankhon ke sivaa duniya mein rakha kyaa hai?
tu jo mil jaaye to taqdeer nigoon ho jaaye
yun na tha - mein ne faqat chaha tha yun ho jaye
aur bhi dukh hain zamanay mein muhabbat ke siva
rahatein aur bhi hain visl ki rahat ke sivaa

Mujh se pehli si muhabbat meray mehboob na maang.

Faiz Ahmed Faiz
:: posted by Xill-e-Ilahi, 11:08 PM | link | 7 comments |
Friday, May 26, 2006
"You amuse me at times"
N: wat makes u think that an artistic temprament generally is similar to mine?

Xill-e-Ilahi: well...

N: you amuse me at times. LOL

Xill-e-Ilahi: =) what's that supposed to mean?

N: ah well ***raises her brows***

N: =) never mind

Xill-e-Ilahi: ok. it didn't see mind-able anyway.

Funny how its sometimes a lot of fun making other people smile.

Life, otherwise, continues to be boring. Amma's back but I don't like cherries and she didn't bring chilghozay (what are they called in English? I wonder). The renovation shit is giving me major headaches and the NBFC rules are giving me bigger ones. I hope I never have to read them again. If any of you prays for me, please please please double the prayers...

:: posted by Xill-e-Ilahi, 1:30 AM | link | 5 comments |
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Calypso, Calypso-oh!!!
I remember how Zaheer Abbas once told me that for a true afficionado of the game, the West Indian team was always the best team after his own team. True, he was referring to a past generation. I suppose its Australia for most kids nowadays. The same way its Brazil for football. But for someone who felt that the best thing in the history of cricket was the four pronged pace attack led by the two Cs of fast bowling - a west indian victory even after their retirement is a mood lifter.

So the party's on, crew! one more and they get the series win.

"we be burnin', not concernin' what nobody wanna say
we be earnin' dollars turnin' coz we mind de pon we pay..."

woo hoo!

As an afterthought, I feel i'm getting a tad too excited. it's only a crappy one-day series. and thrillers or no thrillers, i still say down with limited overs cricket.

Also Jayasuria's decision reversal has served no purpose. he's not made the team.

and that's about all i could gather from the dawn sports pages that was worth mentioning. i've sworn myself off ten sports till after the exams.
:: posted by Xill-e-Ilahi, 2:17 PM | link | 2 comments |
Monday, May 22, 2006
Bravo to Bravo or Sunrises, Roosters and Lara
I only watched three overs of the match (because I was studying - so don't ask, Fudge!!!) and they were the first two of the West Indian innings and the last one of the Indian innings. Awesome match. It almost made me reconsider my opinion that one day cricket should be banned altogether in favour of the five day version. But it wasn't that good.

Jeremy Coney on Lara's defensive technique - and this is seriously quote of the year material:
"Trying to get a ball past him is like trying to sneak a sunrise past a rooster."

And I just found out today that Gilgit is backward enough to not be accessible by mobile. Also that the Serena Hotel over there has an incompetent twit at the PABX which is why i had to call fifteen times before I could get through to my mother. Fifteen! Sheesh.

Also there are few things in life i would pass over in order to swot the foreign exchange manual. Even an evening with Adeel Noor would be more interesting. Well actually its not that bad...
:: posted by Xill-e-Ilahi, 2:08 AM | link | 2 comments |
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Happy Birthday.

cake
Originally uploaded by Xill-e-Ilahi. Because you are there when I need you.
And because I always need you.
And because of the million and one other reasons I'm not going to go into ( mainly because this is beginning to sound like some of your favorite Hindi films)

Because, in a nutshell, you're you and that matters,

I wish you the happiest birthday of your life with even happier days to follow. May that smile never fade and the twinlke never leave your eyes.

Happy Birthday Fudge!

:: posted by Xill-e-Ilahi, 1:42 AM | link | 1 comments |
Old 06-16-2006, 12:37 AM   #115
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »

I tried to copy and paste sumfink in my profile on Creedfeed, but it didn't turn out.. bummer!
Old 06-16-2006, 10:59 AM   #116
bilal
USER INFO »

Chak De! ................
Old 06-18-2006, 03:10 AM   #117
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

i need to get on mine, Lord I foget How So help Me
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 06-19-2006, 08:41 AM   #118
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

^ hold down ctrl+V my dearrrr

heres mine...
Quote: We Christians, who fellowship mostly in Church and at other various God-centred social occasions, tend to coast along in waters that we blend in so easily with, gratefully camouflaged from anything that we don’t wish to come into contact with. Michelle’s various vocations find her in increasingly less-familiar waters, where her way of life seems to stand out like a bright blue dolphin in a scarlet-red sea.

Instead of swimming away however, or compromising her true colours so to speak, she seems to thirst for more opportunities of influencing her circle of non-believing acquaintances and friends with the lifestyle and integrity of one committed to Christ, whilst wading in their post-modern waters, where the perception of “freedom” is very different from the ones who truly are free.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-20-2006, 01:36 AM   #119
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) ^ hold down ctrl+V my dearrrr

heres mine...
Thanks Donna, i kmow where the Ctrl IS ITS BELOW MY FAVORITE KEY!!!!!!!! Yessssssssssssss but where is the V, Her way Of Life seems to stand out like a bright blue dolphin in a scarlet red sea....Awww Donna Beautiful The More I think On It so help me she sounds like strange fruit to me too !!!
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 06-21-2006, 11:10 AM   #120
metalchris25
USER INFO »

James Hetfield: New Metallica Album Is 'Coming Along As It Should'

Metallica took part in a press conference on June 13, 2006 prior to their concert at Tallinn Song Festival Grounds in Estonia.

On the subject of the progress of the songwriting sessions for the band's new album, guitarist/vocalist James Hetfield said, "It coming along exactly as it should. We're not rushing too much. [We're] taking our time. We want this to be just really good. [Laughs] [We're] sifting through not only… Well, in the old days, we had a riff tape, a cassette each. You know, 'Here's my ideas.' When we were on tour [in support of 'St. Anger'], the [jam sessions in] rehearsal rooms were recorded, so we had about 15 CDs filled — and that wasn't even all of them — of filtered, good basis for songs. So we have a lot of material, which is better than the other way around. So we have a lot to go through and pick out the best. We're going to be [at it] a little while. Rick Rubin is the producer, who's done very amazing things with people, and especially bands that have … think they've gotten as far as they can, he comes in and shows them again what made them what they are and why, and brings them to their roots in a different way. So we're pretty excited about his input."

When asked how the creative process — both live and in the studio — has changed over the course of the last 20 years, Hetfield said, "The creative process… live and creating in the studio are completely different beasts. What happens out here [on the road]… We're obviously in the middle of recording a new record, coming out here to do some shows… it gets your chops up again, gets your voice back in shape, [it helps you] remember why you are doing it, you see all the fans out there, it inspires you, [and] you go back in the studio with a fresh new appreciation of why you have this gift. So the live show, the whole thing, inspires the studio. The creative process in the studio… It's changed a bit over time from Lars [Ulrich, drums] and I sitting in a room putting things together to including everyone, and now it's kind of a combination of both. I'll bring some things into the hat that already have lyrics or something, or Lars will come in with certain ideas, and we'll all have individual ideas, but we'll also create things together. A lot of that happened, like I said, on the 'St. Anger' tour in the warm-up rooms."

A 26-minute video clip containing some of the highlights from the press conference as well as the band's pre-show ritual and the actual live performance can be viewed at this location.

According to a press release issued by the Estonian concert agency BDG, Metallica's June 13, 2006 concert at Tallinn Song Festival Grounds in Estonia was attended by around 78,000 people — breaking all previous audience records (the previous record was set by Michael Jackson in 1997).

Estonian Prime Minister Andrus Ansip and the Mayor of Tallinn Jüri Ratas came to greet the band before the show. Georgian Defence Minister was also present at the concert.

Metallica's show in Tallinn was the only one in Northern Europe and brought to Estonia almost 30,000 people from the neighboring countries.

As previously reported, Metallica drummer Lars Ulrich told England's BBC Radio 1 that the group's new album is likely to be released in the summer or early autumn of 2007. Ulrich explained, "I think we've realized that the creative process works a little slower for us than it used to, and we're OK with that. It's not a bad thing, unless, of course, you're waiting for a record." Ulrich added that the band now is far more relaxed than the turbulent state in which it recorded 2003's "St. Anger". The drummer said, "Everybody's getting along, having a great time...Back on ('St. Anger'), it was just a very different experience 'cause we had to kind of get it back together. Now everything's cool."