++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-23-2003, 11:34 PM   #76
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by crest tattoo

Where the hell are these people coming from?  They are crawling out of the sewers
That's right, Joy. That was my point in the other thread. All these people who claim to be fans only seem to come out of the woodwork like cockroaches to piss on Creed. Hey, a lawsuit?? Great, let's log on to a bb and bash and vent and wah wah wah.

I just want to know one thing. These 'fans' all love to come out when things are bad, where are these 'fans' when all is going well? Why do they only post when they have negative things to say? Where were they for the REST of the Weathered tour?????

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 04-23-2003, 11:40 PM   #77
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
Ever since the Chicago show, I have had no desire to seek out a Creed message board. The only reason I'm on here is because I found a link after I searched for more info on the lawsuit, which I heard about today on the radio. Figured I might as well delight you all with my presence for a while.
Old 04-23-2003, 11:42 PM   #78
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Well thanks for that. Do you have ANYTHING positive to say?

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 04-23-2003, 11:49 PM   #79
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Well thanks for that. Do you have ANYTHING positive to say?
Ya really
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 04-23-2003, 11:52 PM   #80
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
I am not a negative person.
Old 04-24-2003, 12:48 AM   #81
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
why donīt you make yourself invisible?
Old 04-24-2003, 01:09 AM   #82
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
That wouldn't be much fun now would it?
Old 04-24-2003, 01:28 AM   #83
souldancer
USER INFO »
Re: 2 Million Is Pathetic!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by HigherGirl
I can't believe these so called fans are actually trying to do this, I was at that show, and I agree, there was something wrong with Scott..But I think it's time to uh....MOVE ON!!!! I will see Creed again, I have NO doubt about that.  
I hope that you and other fans that feel this way will speak up and take positive action for Creed and common sense! Their strength will come from the loyal fans that were there - so please know how important your words are.
Old 04-24-2003, 08:29 AM   #84
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Teri, well said, well worded. I couldn't agree more. And Souldancer, you too. I was there. I will be first in line next time around.

"Crawling out of the sewers" is an expression as is "crawling out of the woodwork." I simply do not understand why you come to rant now when you haven't been here all along.

I can not say I think he should get paid for being drunk, I can't. I don't excuse that. I've said that many times. Many of us here are not happy about what happened. In fact, that is one major reason why we want to be through with this. Can you not see that? We fans that are "Creedfreaks" were upset for a long time. The Creedfreaks here are ready for them to come around again and kick ass. I also said before, I highly doubt it will ever happen again. But don't think this suit won't make them question returning to the Chicago area; the Arena may not even allow it after the court proceedings take place.

The lawsuit may be tricky with the fact that he DID perform. Not his best, no one argues that. But he did come on stage and sing a number of songs. The rest of the band more than did their jobs.

I love Creed as do most fans here, and if you're trying to prove your point or change the minds of the dedicated fans here, you're simply not going to do that. So, if you find a BB that is more suited for your level of dedication, please let the others that agree with you know what that is, and you can all go there and chat. None of us will bother you, I guarantee it.
Old 04-24-2003, 08:36 AM   #85
hotforscott
USER INFO »
You Rock, Joy!
Old 04-24-2003, 08:47 AM   #86
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Thanks! I like to rock...especially to Creed. They've given me so much inspiration in my life that I am so over Chicago. I still need them. That's my main point here. I still need to hear them and see them again. I'm ready for some positive news. Until then, I'm praying for the band. That's all I can do, so I will.
Old 04-24-2003, 08:49 AM   #87
hotforscott
USER INFO »
That is a good way to be.
Old 04-24-2003, 08:53 AM   #88
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Invisible Kid
Ever since the Chicago show, I have had no desire to seek out a Creed message board. The only reason I'm on here is because I found a link after I searched for more info on the lawsuit, which I heard about today on the radio. Figured I might as well delight you all with my presence for a while.

You won't be around for long, roaches don't last long here!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-24-2003, 09:12 AM   #89
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Orkin, anyone?
Old 04-24-2003, 09:35 AM   #90
jgaull
USER INFO »
I simply do not understand why you come to rant now when you haven't been here all along.

crest tatoo,

I don 't understand this comment. Is there a certain number of posts that I have to do before I can make a point that you don't agree with? Did you limit yourself to certain posts until you felt you had been here long enough?

I have a three month old son that I like to spend most of time with. Is my point less valid because I've only posted to the board a few times? I think you have to say things like this because if you stick to the facts, you 'll see that I'm thinking with my brain and you're thinking with your heart.

Higher Girl,

But I think it's time to uh....MOVE ON!!!!

Just because some time has passed since the show, it's time to move on. What made it time to move on .. because you said so?
No retribution was made. If I stole your wallet 4 months ago and you never received it back or got any money for it, would it also be time to move on? Obviously, in the eyes of the law, it's not time to move on yet because the lawsuit is happening.