++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 10-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #46
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: A political random thought

Republicans did try to enforce oversight. Democrats blocked the effort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_...eature=related

-Homer Simpson

Old 10-07-2008, 03:53 AM   #47
RalphyS
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) Our economic problems are the result of greedy lenders and reckless borrowing.

And let us not forget which government enabled those greedy lenders and that reckless borrowing

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) Anyone who pals around with a terrorist is not fit to be president. Lets not forget Obamas pastor preaching "God damn America".

One could ofcourse argue that attacking another country based on false reasoning is the biggest terrorist act of all, in that case McCain is more than palling around with terrorists. Let us also not forget that Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney, also pals of McCain and Dubya, used to be pals with Saddam Hussein as late as the 90's. And which government again was responsible for moving Bin Laden's family out of the country while the rest of all flights were banned after the 9/11 attacks?

Ralphy's Cool Music Site www.aowekino.nl
Old 10-07-2008, 04:43 PM   #48
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Democrat talking points, tired and predictable.

-Homer Simpson

Old 10-08-2008, 03:17 PM   #49
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Obama contradicts himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdAKM...eature=related

-Homer Simpson

Old 10-10-2008, 02:47 PM   #50
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Obama goes from "I didn't know anything about his past"," he was just a guy in my neighborhood", to " I thought he had been re-abilitated". Wake up America! Obama has associated with a terrorist. Yes the TERRORIST William Ayers, not the medias watered down title "social activist" William Ayers.

-Homer Simpson

Old 10-13-2008, 10:41 AM   #51
RalphyS
USER INFO »

In your book, Nelson Mandela would also be a terrorist.

Ralphy's Cool Music Site www.aowekino.nl
Old 10-14-2008, 07:46 PM   #52
nagpo
USER INFO »

i think ill be voting for obama....but if stephen colbert was running, id vote for him.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:59 PM   #53
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Obama, ACORN and voter fraud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85pgv...eature=related

-Homer Simpson

Old 10-15-2008, 04:12 PM   #54
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

“’You’ve got only a couple thousand bucks in the bank. Your job pays you dog-food wages. Your credit history has been bent, stapled, and mutilated. You declared bankruptcy in 1989. Don’t despair: You can still buy a house.’ So began an April 1995 article in the Chicago Sun-Times that went on to direct prospective home-buyers fitting this profile to a group of far-left ‘community organizers’ called ACORN, for assistance. In retrospect, of course, encouraging customers like this to buy homes seems little short of madness. At the time, however, that 1995 Chicago newspaper article represented something of a triumph for Barack Obama. That same year, as a director at Chicago’s Woods Fund, Obama was successfully pushing for a major expansion of assistance to ACORN, and sending still more money ACORN’s way from his post as board chair of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge. Through both funding and personal-leadership training, Obama supported ACORN. And ACORN, far more than we’ve recognized up to now, had a major role in precipitating the subprime crisis... In June of 1995, President Clinton, Vice President Gore, and Secretary Cisneros announced the administration’s comprehensive new strategy for raising home-ownership in America to an all-time high. Representatives from ACORN were guests of honor at the ceremony. In his remarks, Clinton emphasized that: ‘Our homeownership strategy will not cost the taxpayers one extra cent. It will not require legislation.’ Clinton meant that informal partnerships between Fannie and Freddie and groups like ACORN would make mortgages available to customers ‘who have historically been excluded from homeownership.’ In the end of course, Clinton’s plan cost taxpayers an almost unimaginable amount of money. And it was just around the time of his 1995 announcement that the Chicago papers started encouraging bad-credit customers with ‘dog-food’ wages, little money in the bank, and even histories of bankruptcy to apply for home loans with the help of ACORN...ACORN is at the base of the whole mess... And Barack Obama cut his teeth as an organizer and politician backing up ACORN’s economic madness every step of the way.” —Stanley Kurtz

-Homer Simpson

Old 10-17-2008, 05:16 PM   #55
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Obama - "spread the wealth around"

translation

Karl Marx - "From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs"

-Homer Simpson

Old 10-18-2008, 07:47 PM   #56
nagpo
USER INFO »

fox news? you've got to be kidding me.
Old 10-18-2008, 08:05 PM   #57
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) Obama goes from "I didn't know anything about his past"," he was just a guy in my neighborhood", to " I thought he had been re-abilitated". Wake up America! Obama has associated with a terrorist. Yes the TERRORIST William Ayers, not the medias watered down title "social activist" William Ayers.
eh, you're annoying. honestly, whose mind are you going to change on an internet forum. especially this one. You sound almost as smart as these people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjxzmaXAg9E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJghQMq49dw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fB0l...eature=related
Old 10-18-2008, 09:37 PM   #58
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) eh, you're annoying. honestly, whose mind are you going to change on an internet forum. especially this one. You sound almost as smart as these people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjxzmaXAg9E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJghQMq49dw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fB0l...eature=related

I'm not answering the rally call of either side. I'm proud to be "annoying" to the BRAINWASHED masses. Honestly, insulting my intelligence says alot more about you.

-Homer Simpson

Old 10-18-2008, 09:43 PM   #59
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) fox news? you've got to be kidding me.

I guess we're cool if we question and challenge everything except traditional antique major media.

-Homer Simpson

Old 10-19-2008, 02:27 AM   #60
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) I'm not answering the rally call of either side. I'm proud to be "annoying" to the BRAINWASHED masses. Honestly, insulting my intelligence says alot more about you.
A lot.