++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-02-2005, 02:20 PM   #1
lizbeth
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My 4 year old is obessed eith Scott Stapp!

If you have a minute read on....
My husband and I are Creed fans. When i was 7 months pregnant we received free tickets to go see Creed here in Texas in 2001. Weel the concert was at a livestock show grounds and it was cold and rainy, henceforth lots of mud! Well me being very preggo, I didn't want to go. My husband was soooo sad. He still hasn't let me live it down. He must have sang "with arms wide open" every day for the entire 8 months (i delivered early) to our baby in my belly. Well, now shes four years old. She is phsycotic over Scott Stapp. Her and her 1 year old little sister will watch the Greatest Hits video all day long, she chooses Scott Stapp over Barney, and thats saying alot for a 4 year old. When we are in the car she wants to listen to creed on my ipod. she told me today that when she's older she wishes she could marry Scott Stapp, I said," you want to marry Scott Stapp?" and she said, "no, I said I WISH i could marry Scott Stapp!" how cute! She knows the words to all of the songs! and knows all of the videos, her favorite is "My Sacrifice" but she calls it "the water one". I think its a little eerie, but my husband says she is like this with creed because of the concert I made her miss. we are all excited about the nwe CD!!! can't wait!

lizbeths mommy
Old 08-02-2005, 02:34 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
thats a most beautiful touching and warming story God Bless Ya For Sharing It With Us, The Lit One Has Beautiful Taste
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-02-2005, 04:23 PM   #3
titan9
USER INFO »
The strange thing is, you're not the only one. My little 5 year old niece is a big fan(don't know if she's obsessed, though) of Stapp. She's seriously hooked on the Creed videos and has been for a while now. I don't let her listen to/watch all Creed's stuff, because some of it is a little bit too old(mainly the stuff on the first CD, because I think it is too mature for her) for her, imo. She knows all the words to the songs that I let her listen to. Lately, she has been requesting "favorite guy(that's what she calls Stapp) on stage videos" basically meaning she wants to see some live Creed stuff. Like your daughter, she also calls My Sacrifice "the water video". I think it's neat that my niece(and your daughter) is a fan of Creed. There's so much bad music on Pop radio today, so it's nice to see the younger kids liking bands like Creed.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 08-02-2005, 05:34 PM   #4
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
my son plays air guitar and can sing almost every Alter Bridge song, and hes 2.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 11-07-2005, 09:54 PM   #5
stappissohot
USER INFO »
Your 4 year old has wonderful taste....I trust you will buy here Scott Stapp's solo CD out November 22.... I am a huge Scott Stapp fan and I take Greatest Hits DVD over MTV and all that other crap any day, can't wait for solo stapp let me be the first to say that is one of the most awful stapp smilies, I could make a better one....
Old 11-08-2005, 01:09 PM   #6
Faceless_Man
Banned
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) my son plays air guitar and can sing almost every Alter Bridge song, and hes 2.

lol..c'mon...no 2 yr old could memorize nearly every word to 11 songs.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:19 PM   #7
geletmote
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by lizbeth) If you have a minute read on....
My husband and I are Creed fans. When i was 7 months pregnant we received free tickets to go see Creed here in Texas in 2001. Weel the concert was at a livestock show grounds and it was cold and rainy, henceforth lots of mud! Well me being very preggo, I didn't want to go. My husband was soooo sad. He still hasn't let me live it down. He must have sang "with arms wide open" every day for the entire 8 months (i delivered early) to our baby in my belly. Well, now shes four years old. She is phsycotic over Scott Stapp. Her and her 1 year old little sister will watch the Greatest Hits video all day long, she chooses Scott Stapp over Barney, and thats saying alot for a 4 year old. When we are in the car she wants to listen to creed on my ipod. she told me today that when she's older she wishes she could marry Scott Stapp, I said," you want to marry Scott Stapp?" and she said, "no, I said I WISH i could marry Scott Stapp!" how cute! She knows the words to all of the songs! and knows all of the videos, her favorite is "My Sacrifice" but she calls it "the water one". I think its a little eerie, but my husband says she is like this with creed because of the concert I made her miss. we are all excited about the nwe CD!!! can't wait!

lizbeths mommy

Hurray for a child that makes it through..
Old 11-09-2005, 11:22 AM   #8
stappissohot
USER INFO »
....if there's any way because the answer lies in you
And where it lies at sea
A wounded man sounds desperate when he’s lost all his belief
Can you look into my eyes and say you won’t betray me

Tabula Rasa from The Dark Poet!